Logic Information Systems Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Logic Information Systems Interview Questions

2.8

Anonymous Employee in Bloomington, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Logic Information Systems (Bloomington, MN) in February 2015.

Interview

Compared to other tough case based consulting interviews the process at Logic was more friendly and open. It started with someone in change management and progressed to more technical/functional managers. There was one white boarding exercise but no explicit technical interview/programming questions. I was only onsite for about two hours.

Interview Questions

• Could you give us an example of a memorable retail experience and why it left a positive impression.   Answer Question

Jun 5, 2015 – Sr. Talent Acquisition Specialist

Thank you for sharing your positive interviewing experience.

Business Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Logic Information Systems (Minneapolis, MN) in January 2015.

Interview

I was recommended by a current employee at Logic and was immediately contacted by a Recruitment Specialist. We had an in-depth discussion about my previous experience, my exposure to Oracle RMS and experience with implementing a project.

The 2nd interview was a couple week later with a Senior Consultant who asked more detailed questions of the types of applications and processes I've been exposed to.

The 3rd interview was a couple weeks after that with the Principal Consultant who asked me a lot about leadership, teamwork and communication.

Interview Questions

• Do you like to work in groups?
      Describe work history and why you are interested Consulting for Logic.
      Are you able to travel up to 80%?
      Give an example of a project you completed at work.
      Describe the most recent opportunity you had to run a business meeting or give a presentation.   Answer Question

Jul 20, 2015 – Sr. Talent Acquisition Specialist

Thank you for the Interview Process feedback. I am sure future candidates will appreciate your insight.

Anonymous Employee in Bloomington, MN

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Logic Information Systems (Bloomington, MN) in December 2014.

Interview

The interview was part of a 'hiring event' in which myself and a number of other candidates were in attendance, and given the chance to meet each other, current consultants, and participate in a number of activities and 1-on-1 interviews.

The activities included a exercise in process analysis and documentation, and an impromptu whiteboard presentation in which we were asked to describe a decision that we made and the process by which we arrived at that decision.

The 1-on-1 interviews were friendly and straightforward, seemingly more designed to gauge our personalities than any hard dig into experience or expertise.

In between sessions and after the entire process we had a chance to meet and talk with existing consultants, which, to me, was the highlight of the event. Logic employs bright, engaging people, and when I was ultimately offered the position my experience meeting them made the decision an easy one.

Interview Questions

• Describe a positive and a negative customer service you've had.   Answer Question

Jul 20, 2015 – Sr. Talent Acquisition Specialist

We appreciate you taking the time to give feedback on our Associate Consultant Hiring Event!

Anonymous Employee in Bloomington, MN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Logic Information Systems (Bloomington, MN) in November 2014.

Interview

Attended a hiring event with about seven other applicants. The event took about two hours and during that time everyone was rotated through four different activities. The first activity was to create instructions for completing an everyday task. We were given this assignment while all in a room together and I believe we got somewhere between five to ten minutes to complete. The next activity was a "white boarding" exercise. The goal was to explain a big decision in your life while utilizing the white board to help illustrate your decision making process. There were two facilitators in the room for this activity. The final two rotations were each one-on-one interviews that took about 30 minutes a piece. One of the interviews was a little more traditional in terms of speaking to personal experiences and skills while the other addressed broader perceptions and understandings of the retail industry as a whole.

Everyone I encountered made a strong effort to make me as comfortable as possible and it took a lot of the stress out of the experience. It felt as if everyone at Logic wanted me to succeed.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a negative experience you had with a retailer. What factors contributed to making the experience negative? What could the retailer have done to improve the experience?   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation.

Jun 5, 2015 – Sr. Talent Acquisition Specialist

Thank you for sharing your feedback relating to your interview experience at Logic. We strive to make the interview process as streamlined as possible. We are thrilled you decided to join Logic!

Business Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bloomington, MN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Logic Information Systems (Bloomington, MN) in November 2014.

Interview

I had an initial phone interview which was fairly informal. It was a chance to see if we were compatible and if it was worth both party's time to come in for a formal interview. I then interviewed at the main office with multiple, short, interviews with a variety of employees and titles.

Interview Questions

• What do you look for in a great boss?   1 Answer

Jun 5, 2015 – Sr. Talent Acquisition Specialist

Thank you for taking the time to share your Logic Interview experience. We hope you are enjoying your role and appreciate your input. Please feel free to continue to provide feedback on what Logic... More

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Logic Information Systems (Chennai (India)) in April 2016.

Interview

Very good , questions were a little bit off topic but I thing they were testing my knowledge and comfort zone. A panel was present asking the questions related to subject, current affairs and team work and testing the problem solving skills.

Software Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Logic Information Systems (Chennai (India)) in November 2013.

Interview

Logic have 3 rounds for Interview:
    1. Numerical Aptitude and Reasoning(Written); Candidate have to clear this test to appear for next 2 rounds of interview.
    2. Personal Attitude and fresher level technical(Interview)
    3. Soft skills and Communication

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Logic Information Systems in March 2012.

Interview

Met with CEO
    Met with Executive team
    Offer

Interview Questions

Negotiation

None

Jun 5, 2015 – Sr. Talent Acquisition Specialist

Thank you for sharing your Logic Interview experience with us!