Luxoft Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Luxoft

2.9

Senior Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Weehawken, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Luxoft (Weehawken, NJ) in August 2020.

Interview

Applied online. Recruiter reached out to me. Recruiter was from Mexico. The process took more that 5 weeks. There were constant cancellation, reschedules and interviewer joining late to the meeting. First round was with the Luxoft Account Manager who asked little about agile and day to day activities and then talked about Salary/Visa related things. Then there were two calls with the client. I felt the first call was with someone who wasn't very experienced, as she went over my resume again and again, and asked the same questions. She was very rude. Then the next round was with another manager who joined 15 min late to the call. Interview was good, with a lot of SQL queries and Business analysis techniques. The interviewer ended the meeting on a positive role and gave me an impression that I had cracked it. But then in the final review he mentioned I do not have enough experience for the position with some really good points, which sounds fair to me, as client was expecting something else. But Luxoft had posted 4+ year experience on the position and I have 6+ years of experience. Recruiter turnaround time is good, but not enough feedback is given. The process took a really long time. I would say if you are on a time crunch keep this job process as an option.

Interview Questions

• Agile practice, SQL Queries ( simple as well complex). System design. Behavioural questions.   Answer Question

QA Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Luxoft (Seattle, WA) in April 2020.

Interview

The recruiter asked me why this company, salary expectations, why this role and visa status. But, there was no follow up after that. They expect us to read about the company and mention why we are interested. But, they cannot even send a generic rejection email. If they treat candidates like this, then I wonder how they treat their employees.

Senior Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Remote, OR

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Luxoft (Remote, OR) in June 2019.

Interview

Theirs recruiter e-mailed me. The process took two weeks. There was a technical interview by phone. Then they appointed and conductedan interview with a manager and finally with customer's manager at Deutsche Bank.

Interview Questions

• Java memory model. General concurrency questions. Concurrent cillections. Garbage collector. None about algorithms.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Luxoft (New York, NY).

Interview

There were 2 rounds from Luxoft people and the 3rd one was from the client . But because of some frequent connectivity issues they didn't show any proper interest in my profile and closed the interview very abruptly

Interview Questions

• About the work done before and mostly from the JD . quite technical   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Luxoft (Houston, TX).

Interview

Got a call about 4 months ago from HR. And then 3hours of video call with internal team. Then 1 hour phone call with a director. Then the HR said they got positive feedback and they are submitting my profile to the client. Then no response for two months. Then I had a hour video call with client manager and then 3 hours long video call with technical team from client. Got an email from HR with very positive feedback and she said she is waiting for clients approval to go ahead and release the offer. It’s been 4 months since it’s all started but still no response. I don’t think they have any reliable clients in USA. So, don’t just waste your time even to take any interview. many people had mentioned similar experience (No response) in Glassdoor. I wish I should have seen that before.

Devops Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Luxoft (New York, NY) in August 2018.

Interview

I applied online, As soon as i applied the HR called me saying your resume looks very nice as you have a lot of experience on coding.. etc., She asked my salary expectation, My work status etc., everything went well with the HR. She then scheduled an interview for next week. But the day before, she said the guy who was suppose to interview you is on tour so we will have to reschedule. Then she moved it to 1 week after. She literally scheduled for 5 times. I was very patient throughout the process. Finally she scheduled with a confirmation from the interviewer.

The position basically for one of their clients and was regarding automating the tasks we perform on clouds using cloud API, python etc with a knowledge of cloud technologies like aws, azure, vmware and maily openstack. But the guy who interviewed me did not even ask me questions on automation but he asked me on networking with kubernetes, jenkins pipeline etc.. Throughout the whole interview i was very confused thinking when is he going to test me on python and cloud api.
    Unfortunately he never even asked a single question on python, openstack, vmware, azure etc.. The interview was about 30 mins. I answered almost all the questions. But next day i asked the HR if she got any feedback.. She replied saying.. They did receive feedback from him and the team decided they will move with a different person.
    What a waste of time. But after reading many reviews on glassdoor i am glad they didn't offer me a position. Please don't waste your time with these people.

Interview Questions

• Questions: llinux basics(top, chmod), Kubernetes networking.   1 Answer

IOS Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Luxoft (Los Angeles, CA) in January 2018.

Interview

I did 3 interviews. First was with a very nice recruiter. She asked briefly about my experience, my salary expectations, where am I located etc. We scheduled time for a technical interview.
    Most of the questions on technical interview were about different cases and what I will do to solve them. Couple questions were about Swift. It was a nice talk, nothing scaring :)
    The third interview was with two managers. Mostly we talk about the project, salary, experience and other common question question about the offer.
    After that they've sent me a benefits list and told me to wait the last interview with the client. I was waiting. Then I asked about updates and still they told me to wait, wait and wait.
    I guess it happens. In the end, I had a good impression about a company

QA Tester Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Luxoft (New York, NY) in May 2017.

Interview

Staff was nice and questions were easy in general. What made me give up is that I was doing the same process (technical interview) several times because they were trying so hard to fit me somewhere. It had been over 2 months and nothing had been decided until then.

Marketing Role Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kirkland, WA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Luxoft (Kirkland, WA).

Interview

I had an initial call with Michael and was then set up to meet in person with the team I would potentially be working with. I got great feedback from both the recruiter and the team and was very excited for next steps. Following the in person interview, I was scheduled for 5 separate Skype interviews with various heads of departments around the globe. After all of my calls I received more positive feedback and was told over the phone that I would be receiving an offer the following day. Fast-forward a week, I was told everything was on hold but they were still very much interested in making an offer. This continued on for a few weeks, telling me I was still the top candidate and an offer was soon to come. After 2-3 weeks the recruited did not answer my emails or calls. Would have been nice to get the common courtesy of "no" after an extensive interview process.

Interview Questions

• What would be your process of preparing a marketing campaign from start to finish.   1 Answer

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Luxoft in January 2017.

Interview

1st with recruiter about your status of visa , salary,Technical interview for 1hr, you must know complete c++ text book.. like you are applying for c++ teacher position than a professional

Interview Questions

• you must know complete c++ text book.. like you are applying for c++ teacher position than a professional   Answer Question