Luxoft Interview Questions

Updated Sep 26, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 331 of over 331 interviews

Employee Referral8%
2.9
HardAverageEasy

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Luxoft (Bangalore)

Interview

Worst experience.. Ghosted by recruiter after completing all interviews and responding that they can't pay that much.. the recruiter reached me and was aware of the expectation.. manager also negotiated a bit and it was discussed.. HR said it's too much and after taking all personal documents ghosted me for some days and then responded that expectation is too high. Worst experience.

Interview Questions
  • java questions
    Answer Question
2 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Berlin

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Luxoft (Berlin)

Interview

- Contact via LinkedIn - HR Call - Technical interview - Manager interview - sudden and strange thing is client interview ! initially asked them about the hiring process and then they were not transparence with me about it and that why I was not happy about it.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Berlin

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at Luxoft (Berlin)

Interview

First round with HR and then technical one. This covers Typical testing questions coming ISTQB chapters. There are also coding related questions such as iterating through arrays, search, find min/max etc. Final round is with the PM consisting behaviour related questions.

Interview Questions
  • - What is regression testing ? - Testing Levels and details - Software testing methods like white/black box

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Guadalajara, Jalisco, Jalisco

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Luxoft (Guadalajara, Jalisco, Jalisco) in Sep 2021

Interview

- Entrevista con RH. - Entrevista técnica. - Entrevista con manager. - Entrevista con cliente. En general fue buen proceso y me dieron seguimiento hasta que tuve la entrevista con cliente ya no me respondían ni con un SI o NO, solo la parte final fue pésima.

Interview Questions
  • - Estructuras de datos en Java. - Excepciones. - Algoritmos de leetcode. - Spring boot y sus anotaciones.
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Bangalore

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Luxoft (Bangalore) in Sep 2021

Interview

Technical round then Managerial and then HR. 3 steps interview process what I understood. All 30-45 mins interview Max. If technical round is cleared then getting opportunity in Luxoft is easy only. Be confident. But that will come once you prepare technical properly.

Interview Questions
  • If you're ready with technical knowledge good then it would be easy only. Otherwise might have to face difficulty.
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Luxoft (Bangalore) in Aug 2021

Interview

Process is fast, interviews are scheduled quickly. But 2nd round with delivery manager is mostly related to salary, he will reject if your current salary is more. Waste of time as technical people are judging on salary. HRs already know the expectations but still don't know why technical people ask salary.

Interview Questions
  • 1st round is technical. 2nd round manager will ask your current salary, previous salary, 1st salary. How can you expect x% hike etc.
2 people found this interview helpful

Luxoft

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Luxoft

Interview

I was contacted by HR, to join the company, working for an AMSL (semiconductors) project. After analyzing my resume, the recruiter forwarded me to the tech interview, which was certainly one of the worst (if not the worst) interviews I've ever had. The interviewer barely presented himself and started shooting surreal questions about design patterns and oop theory, things extremely specific. When I answered something incorrect (according to him) he demoralized me, saying I wasn't a 5/5 developer like I suggested I was (and it wasn't in a jokingly way, he really said to mean). I can't remember last time I was so disrespected, not only in interviews but in my professional career in general.

Interview Questions
  • SOLID principle related questions, what the letters stand for, example of each one etc.
5 people found this interview helpful

Luxoft

Application

The process took 8 weeks. I interviewed at Luxoft

Interview

There are three rounds, HR call, on-site with the hiring manager, then the final interview with the UED director. The experience of the whole interview is smooth; interviewers are professional and polite. Then the HR I've been connecting with was on vacation after the final interview, which took on June 24th. After one month, the new HR still hasn't given me the final feedback and stopped replying to my messages. The last time I could connect with her, she responded to give feedbacks 「by this week」, and it was June 6th. That part is suck.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Luxoft

Application

I interviewed at Luxoft

Interview

20 mins call with HR where we discussed general questions and also we had 5 mins talk on english Then 1-step technical interview regarding technology questions, there were 2 tech interviewers and 1 manager

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Luxoft

Application

I interviewed at Luxoft

Interview

Only one Interview with Direct Manager. Interview by Zoom. It was pretty friendly and easy. Few overall questions and few question by specialization. Immediately after the interview, I received an offer.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 331 Interviews