81% would recommend to a friend
(3414 total reviews)
85% approve of CEO
What people are saying about Luxoft
Got a burning question about Luxoft? Just ask!
On Glassdoor, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Luxoft employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "if you have internal connect and rapport with your sr management it is good to grow ." (in 139 reviews)
- "People are nice and friendly" (in 120 reviews)
- "1) Good work life balance 2) HR is extremely helpful with resolving queries 3) Relocation and on" (in 119 reviews)
- "Great team and very supportive." (in 96 reviews)
- "I was lucky and got interesting project and great colleagues" (in 94 reviews)
- "No high back seats for people who spend all day infront of a computer Low salary Non" (in 250 reviews)
- "No bonuses even if you did a great job" (in 70 reviews)
- "Not interesting projects at all, a lot of bureaucracy" (in 16 reviews)
- "I was hired as developer, but project manager ignored my employment agreement." (in 11 reviews)
- "old projects" (in 4 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of Luxoft and is not affected by filters.
Found 3,414 of over 4K reviews
Updated Dec 5, 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- 5.0FEATURED REVIEWAug 29, 2023Senior Software DeveloperFormer Employee, more than 1 yearBelgrade, Central Serbia
Amazing professionals, specifically architects and old staff members. Different working options: remote, hybrid, in-site. Very nice salary, plus there are other allowances for home wifi, meals, transportation, vacations. There are skills set upgrade plans, allowances for international events. Projects are not forever, so developers can work in something different after a year or a couple of years. Also there is an option to change to a different project. Communication with management was excellent (at least in the Serbia branch).
Most of the clients are US based, so the working time might be out of the normal 9 to 6 time. Client might schedule meetings after local working time finished and end your day at 9-10pm. Client might schedule releases affecting already planned and accepted vacations.
- 5.0Nov 23, 2023Back OfficeCurrent Employee, more than 3 yearsKraków
I can honestly recommend working at Luxoft. In addition to a very developed benefits package and a fair salary, the atmosphere in the company deserves special attention. Cooperation with other employees is pure pleasure - you can always count on friendly support from colleagues. It is also worth noting the possibility of choosing the mode of work - Luxoft allows you to work both from the office and from home. As an employee with nearly 3 years of experience, I can truly recommend this company.
Nothing that I can describe more here.
- 5.0Nov 5, 2023Senior Java DeveloperFormer Employee, more than 3 yearsBucharest, Bucuresti
They are very prompt as long as there's a client paying for you Nobody really works for luxoft as they are a contractor / recruiter for some pretty solid clients in all areas of work from fintech to music to automotive Quick to solve any standard issue there's a preset for
Completing two time sheets Having to watch over multiple devices for no reason Hard to get understood if your issue is not standardised No incentive to perform No bonus Very weak benefits
- 5.0Nov 16, 2023HR Business PartnerCurrent Employee
Indefinite possibilities of development and growth- both personal and professional, great colleagues, inspiring leaders, respect, corporate values which are promoted and respected, transparency, challenging and supporting environment, flexible working, sense of belonging to a fun family!, I feel I am being treated as human, D&I initiatives, culture of feedback and continuous contact with leaders and colleagues
lot of work to do but happy because there is always someone willing to help and make us fly :)
- 3.0Dec 4, 2023Senior Business AnalystCurrent EmployeeKiev, Kyiv
DXC Technology is a leading Fortune 500 IT services company which helps global companies run their mission critical systems. Together, DXC and Luxoft offer a differentiated customer-value proposition for digital transformation by combining Luxoft’s front-end digital capabilities with DXC’s expertise in IT modernization and integration. Follow our profile for regular updates and insights into technology and business needs.
Depends on Clients, number of the projects is decreased
- 5.0Nov 29, 2023Devops EngineerCurrent Employee, less than 1 yearBucharest, Bucuresti
Good salary for start, better with time Good managers, tons of free trainings and opportunities to relocate.
Work can seem a little too specific
- 1.0Nov 29, 2023C++ Software DeveloperFormer Employee, more than 1 yearBucharest, Bucuresti
The people are great to work with, until you reach management.
*long and chaotic hiring process : a friend was contacted for a position as a C++ Software Developer and after an excellent technical feedback, he still got rejected because , I quote "the Hiring Manager chose another candidate based on the meetings". Innocent right? Yes, until my friend specified he had no interview with the Manager in the first place. So how did the Manager decide? * bad pay : they offer under-market salary and overwork their employees * toxic management : inflexible and stressful managers2
- 3.0Sep 18, 2023Anonymous EmployeeFormer Employee, more than 1 yearKraków
Smooth Induction - The induction staff was really helpful and provided great support for the induction. Relocation Assistance - The relocation was mostly provided by Luxoft and again the staff was helpful by providing peers whom you can contact. Environment - It depends on the client as well as colleagues from Luxoft.But in my case I got great colleagues and a nice project with great client. Package - Package was as per the market standard.
Relieving - You will be fired as soon as the client project is gone. The internal team will try to find projects for you but rarely you would score a project. Not enough interviews are given. No Clear Policies - You won't be communicated regarding the bemch policy. HR and relocation managers don't provide any information regarding it. Appraisals - The appraisal is not communicated even after the month it was supposed to be declared.11
Luxoft Reviews FAQs
Luxoft has an overall rating of 4.1 out of 5, based on over 3,856 reviews left anonymously by employees. 81% of employees would recommend working at Luxoft to a friend and 69% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -4% over the last 12 months.
81% of Luxoft employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Luxoft 4.2 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.1 for culture and values and 4.0 for career opportunities.