MICROS Systems Interview Questions | Glassdoor

MICROS Systems Interview Questions

Interviews at MICROS Systems

2.6

Sort:

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at MICROS Systems.

Interview

I contacted the Manager of the IT department. then he contacted me setting a day for the interview, the interview basically was about what is in my resume, my previous work and what did i do and accomplished in each one of the companies i worked in it.
    it involved some Java questions as well, design patterns

Interview Questions

• nothing really as most of the interview was about my previous jobs and mostly what is in my resume   Answer Question

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at MICROS Systems.

Interview

1st Round: Coding Problem (offline)

A coding problem was given in order to asses skills. Problem about web.

2nd Round: Phone Interview

Some questions about web.

Java Developer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at MICROS Systems in June 2014.

Interview

First there is Screening interview on phone and then a Technical Test. Finally you are called for Face to Face interview. This process takes two to three weeks. The screening interview lasts for about 20 to 30 minutes.

Java Developer Interview

Interview

Cleared all interviews but was kept on hold to receive offer letter for more than 6 months because of the merger with Oracle. I was told approvals are required from Oracle but looks like they simply rejected the Micros recruitment process which took about another 2 months.

Anonymous Employee in Cleveland, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at MICROS Systems (Cleveland, OH) in July 2014.

Interview

I applied through online job portal. They contacted me through email after about 2 weeks. Had a technical phone interview. After a week, I was asked to do a code test. On completing the code test, interview over skype was scheduled after a week's time. Around 2 weeks later I got a mail from them stating that I have cleared all the tests they had and that they would contact me in a couple of days with further info. They called me with an offer and a joining date. There were no negotiations done.

Interview Questions

• Nothing difficult. As far as you know the core concepts of what you do, you are good to go   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Solon, OH

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at MICROS Systems (Solon, OH) in December 2010.

Interview

The company gets my information from my graduate school. The manager of the operations department contacted me with phone. I had a 15 to 20 minutes interview. After some days since i didn't hear back from the company i send a follow up email. the the manager send me an online exam to take. The exam was not difficult. it is more about how do u apply best practices of coding and solve problem. then with in a couple of days the HR contacted me and told me that i got offer. i didn't negotiate on salary since they gave me what i asked for.

Software Engineer Interview

Interview

I got the phone screening technical interview invitation email after applying online. The phone interview was simple based on the resume and the technology I used. After the phone interview, they asked me to go over their place for face to face interview. It took around three hours interviewed by four people. The questions are straightforward.

Anonymous Employee in Solon, OH

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at MICROS Systems (Solon, OH).

Interview

Interview process was pretty standard

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There was no room for negotiation.

Software Engineer Interview

Interview

Had a Skype interview, overall a good experience. They wanted to know mostly about the experience I had gotten at my last 2 jobs. There were 2 gentlemen on the call, and it really was very professional, and at no time did it seem like a technical ambush. It only lasted 20 minutes, but was fairly dense as there were no awkward pauses. It was well conducted.

Interview Questions

• I didn't feel as if there were difficult or unanswerable questions, it was a very fair interview   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cleveland, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at MICROS Systems (Cleveland, OH) in September 2013.

Interview

They ask only what you have done but if you have just updated your resume to be selected without work experience then you will be in trouble. They ask practical questions

Interview Questions

• They expect to hear from you that you know what they are doing   Answer Question