KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt
Is this your company?

Add an Interview

MICROS Systems Interview Questions

Updated Jan 30, 2018

To filter interviews, or .
Found 71 of over 71 interviews

In Person12%
2.6
HardAverageEasy

MICROS Systems

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at MICROS Systems

Interview

Met with first manager. Very pleasant and open meeting. Moved on to next manager who was less pleasant but very professional. Then I was given a tour of the workplace.

Interview Questions
  • Why do you want to work for Micros?
    Answer Question

MICROS Systems

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at MICROS Systems in Dec 2016

Interview

The interview process was very informal. I was advised about the possible opening by contacting a manger at the company. We coordinated and I interviewed with the individual at one of the project site.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

The latest conversations about Tech

Technical Account Manager

61 Comments

Join the conversation on

MICROS Systems

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 months. I interviewed at MICROS Systems

Interview

Initial interview with HR went great. Second interview, the hiring manager called me out of the blue wondering why I didn't answer my phone on the first ring. There was no interview set up ahead of time and my phone was almost dead, so that made things interesting. I thought the interview went well. I offered several times to fly down and interview in person so the company wouldn't have to pay the expense, then they finally told me I was out of the running. They lead me on for at least a couple months. This was the most unprofessional interview process I have seen for a large company (Oracle recently acquired them). If the company is anything like the interview process, then I'm glad they didn't offer me the job.

Interview Questions
  • What is your experience with content management systems?

MICROS Systems

Application

I interviewed at MICROS Systems

Interview

One skill test unrelated to role. Two interviews, one with my boss and one with boss's boss. Was expecting questions to be more vague and personality based but they were very PM and role specific.

Anonymous Employee in Columbia, MD

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at MICROS Systems (Columbia, MD)

Interview

Easy going 1 on 1 talk with the section manager. CV was discussed and where my strengths lie. Nothing fancy, fairly straight forward. He presented some work pieces that they have done and what I would be working on.

Interview Questions
  • What have you done before you applied here?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I interviewed at MICROS Systems (New York, NY)

Interview

Cleared all interviews but was kept on hold to receive offer letter for more than 6 months because of the merger with Oracle. I was told approvals are required from Oracle but looks like they simply rejected the Micros recruitment process which took about another 2 months.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at MICROS Systems (New York, NY)

Interview

I contacted the Manager of the IT department. then he contacted me setting a day for the interview, the interview basically was about what is in my resume, my previous work and what did i do and accomplished in each one of the companies i worked in it. it involved some Java questions as well, design patterns

Interview Questions
  • nothing really as most of the interview was about my previous jobs and mostly what is in my resume

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Zürich

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 months. I interviewed at MICROS Systems (Zürich)

Interview

Contacted by HR, three rounds of interviews, first round, Java concept questions, was asked a lot(really a lot of questions). second round, coding assignments, third round, behavior questions through Skype.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Solon, OH

Application

I interviewed at MICROS Systems (Solon, OH)

Interview

I was contacted by the Operations Manager by phone. He asked about the number and kind of projects I've done in my previous job. Basically, went on asking about how I executed a project. A few technical questions about PMS was involved.

Interview Questions
  • How do you fix a mismatch between the trial balance and actual sales receipts?

Anonymous Employee in Cleveland, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at MICROS Systems (Cleveland, OH) in Jul 2014

Interview

I applied through online job portal. They contacted me through email after about 2 weeks. Had a technical phone interview. After a week, I was asked to do a code test. On completing the code test, interview over skype was scheduled after a week's time. Around 2 weeks later I got a mail from them stating that I have cleared all the tests they had and that they would contact me in a couple of days with further info. They called me with an offer and a joining date. There were no negotiations done.

Interview Questions
  • Nothing difficult. As far as you know the core concepts of what you do, you are good to go
2 people found this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 71 Interviews

MICROS Systems Interviews FAQs

Glassdoor users rated their interview experience at MICROS Systems as 54.0% positive with a difficulty rating score of 2.54 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty). Candidates interviewing for Sales Executive and Implementation Specialist rated their interviews as the hardest, whereas interviews for Software Engineer and Customer Support Analyst roles were rated as the easiest.

The hiring process at MICROS Systems takes an average of 23 days when considering 64 user submitted interviews across all job titles. Candidates applying for Customer Support Analyst had the quickest hiring process (on average 15 days), whereas Sales Executive roles had the slowest hiring process (on average 63 days).

Common stages of the interview process at MICROS Systems according to 64 Glassdoor interviews include:

One on One Interview: 21.15%