KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

62 Comments

Join the conversation on

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
Cons
  • "Recently 3 people left this department as a result of poor management.(in 40 reviews)
  • "Pay is low and increases can be hard to come by, although no company just gives away pay increases.(in 24 reviews)
  • "no training AT All(in 17 reviews)
  • "Salary is not competitive and the only way to get a rise is to get promoted.(in 11 reviews)
  • "The managers here understand that the schedule is ridiculous but all are too cowardly to raise the point with the CEO.(in 9 reviews)
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

Ratings by Gender

This rating reflects the overall rating of MICROS Systems and is not affected by filters.

Want more demographic options?
  1. 5.0
    Former Employee

Great company. Great work/home balance

Nov 19, 2014 -
    Business Outlook

Pros

Knowledgeable, caring management. Great work/home balance. Excellent pay and benefits

Cons

I really do not have any cons

2. 1.0
    Former Employee, more than 5 years

Worst company I ever worked for

Jan 13, 2022 - Customer Support Representative in Scottsdale, AZ
    Business Outlook

Pros

Learned some genuine business skills. Made some long-term friends.

Cons

1. They kept the lights and AC turned off after 5 to save money. In AZ. They did this for the 7 years I worked for them. 2. You could not get promoted out of support the way the review program was set up. In order to get promoted, you had to have at least a 3.5 on your last review. How, here's the kicker. Your raise was tied to your review score. If you score a 3, you get a 3% raise, etc. Management told my boss he could not give more than a 3% raise, which means on my review, I got a 3. The review means nothing, its just tied to how much they are allowed to give out for raises. Remember, you can't get promoted unless you have at least a 3.5 on your last review.....which no one gets, because they're not going to spend the money on that. It was really, really messed up. And the reason I left. 3. Perpetually understaffed which made it impossible to give good customer service. Hold times for customers were usually 20-30 minutes. 4. No respect for a scheudle. They would schedule you to get off at 11pm only to come back at 6 AM. This happened all the time.

Continue reading
  3. 3.0
    Former Employee, more than 3 years

Criticism

Oct 15, 2018 - Opera Support in Columbia, MD
    Business Outlook

Pros

The stability is really good the culture is great solid management

Cons

no raises for annual performance the more you increase you knowledge base the more work you receive not much room for professional growth

Continue reading
  4. 2.0
    Former Employee

Coordinator

Aug 17, 2018 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

very casual and relaxed working environment

Cons

company got bought out unfortunately

5. 3.0