MIT Development Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

MIT Development Associate Interview Questions

3.5

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Development Associate Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at MIT.

Interview

Very long process. From the time I applied, it took 3 months to receive any information about the status of my application. I finally heard back and had a string of interviews (5-6) in one day.

Interview Questions

• What is something new you learned today?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for MIT

Development Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cambridge, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at MIT (Cambridge, MA) in September 2011.

Interview

I was brought in for a temp to perm position. This job required you to be personable, so they just wanted to talk and get to know me. The ladies I worked with were very easy to talk to, offered me water or coffee, and generally made me feel very comfortable. The interview lasted about an hour in which they asked about my resume and past experiences and how they were applicable to the position.

Interview Questions

• They did not ask any of the awkward interview questions. Everything was very straightforward. They asked about my resume and past experiences and how they were applicable to the position.   Answer Question