MSC Industrial Direct Interview Questions

Updated Sep 13, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 101 of over 101 interviews

Recruiter33%
Employee Referral10%
HardAverageEasy

Anonymous Employee in Fernley, NV

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at MSC Industrial Direct (Fernley, NV)

Interview

A friendly chat while getting a short tour of the facility. Then an easy question/answer session with the manager. All together, it took less than 1/2 an hour. It was a very relaxed, no pressure interview.

Interview Questions
  • What's your warehouse experience? What are your salary requirements? Are you willing to work voluntary overtime?
    Answer Question

MSC Industrial Direct

Application

I interviewed at MSC Industrial Direct

Interview

Easy process, they are easy questions. As long as you have a basic high school diploma and willing to work it should be a breeze to getting the job. Also they drug test

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

MSC Industrial Direct

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at MSC Industrial Direct

Interview

Phone screen with a recruiter, followed by a zoom call with the regional manager, final interview is with the district manager of the territory you’re joining. Pretty boring process. Not much more to say here.

Interview Questions
  • Name a time when you faced adversity or something like that.

MSC Industrial Direct

Application

I interviewed at MSC Industrial Direct

Interview

Started with a recruiter and the process went smoothly. Was then connected to the Regional Manager for a follow up interview. The RM informed me early in the interview that they were really looking to promote from within and were just looking outside as part of the process.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

MSC Industrial Direct

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at MSC Industrial Direct

Interview

The process was pretty standard, however, the interviews all occurred online and I met with several people over a few hour periods with HR at the front and end. I was mostly disappointed in the type of person they were looking for in terms of knowledge and previous experience.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

MSC Industrial Direct

Application

I interviewed at MSC Industrial Direct

Interview

Very easy going process. It was a refreshing interview process where it was more of a transparent conversation versus the traditional 'by the book' 'tell me a time when' type questions. Also they consider you for other opportunities within the organization versus just closing the door and providing zero feedback to candidates.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at MSC Industrial Direct (New York, NY) in Jan 2021

Interview

Straight forward, talk to recruiter first then manager of the area you work second. Pretty basic interview. People seemed very nice. All interviews done virtually. Was pretty easy and not hard

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at MSC Industrial Direct (New York, NY) in Jan 2021

Interview

it was great. went smoothly. everything is virtual. took a little long, about 2 months, but the RM was really nice and listened to everything I said. I cant wait to work here.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in White Plains, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at MSC Industrial Direct (White Plains, NY) in Oct 2020

Interview

I had a screening call, hiring manager call, hiring manager face to face interview, Senior Leadership interview call - also took a behavioral on-line test. This was about a four week process

Interview Questions
  • mostly experience questions - asked what I thought would be the most important thing to do once I started

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Southfield, MI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at MSC Industrial Direct (Southfield, MI)

Interview

The recruiter that i was working with was very kind and courteous and respectful of my schedule. Kindly outlined expectations, provided lots of information and exemplified good values for the company.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 101 Interviews