Marco's Pizza Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Marco's Pizza Interview Questions

Interviews at Marco's Pizza

1.6

Anonymous Employee in Sugar Hill, GA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Marco's Pizza (Sugar Hill, GA) in May 2012.

Interview

Very easy laidback interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Marco's Pizza (Atlanta, GA) in November 2015.

Interview

I walked in when the company opened at 11 am, filled out an application, and interviewed with the manager. I walked out at 1:30 pm with a job offer.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if you arrived at a house and you had forgotten an item the customer ordered?   1 Answer

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Marco's Pizza in January 2014.

Interview

quick and easy. Good drivers license record, and a friendly customer service attitude will get you the job easy. Arrive early dressed in professional attire, manager will ask for more information besides resume and be ready answer anything with confidence

Anonymous Employee in Sandy Springs, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Marco's Pizza (Sandy Springs, GA) in May 2016.

Interview

I was called back the same day that I applied, and asked was I interested in the pay, and what hours I wanted to work. Basically was asked did I want the job,

Interview Questions

• Did I want to be part time or full time   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in La Crosse, WI

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Marco's Pizza (La Crosse, WI) in November 2014.

Interview

Very casual and laid back. An assistant manager met with me at the front of the store and just chatted with me briefly about some past experience and about myself as a person. Had to take a simple logic test, but it didn't take very long.

Interview Questions

• Why do you think you'd be a good fit for this position?   Answer Question

Pizza Maker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Douglasville, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Marco's Pizza (Douglasville, GA) in November 2016.

Interview

They call you in to the interview. They ask questions about you and previous employment. They tell you little about how things operate. Then you get a skill test then you talk about the $7.25 a hour pay if you have experience that can be of use then you get $7.50 a hour. Then you go home. Then you start the next day.

Interview Questions

• What made me leave my last job?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I tried to get paid $8.50 a hour; like I was paid at the other Marco's I worked at; but the most I got was $7.50 a hour; just 25 cents more then the other employees are getting paid. I told them I was wanting to get a second job to cover my hours so they gave me a 6 day a week schedule; when I was talking about getting more hours in a day not paying for more to and from trips to work. I need a 12 hour a shift job not 4 hours a day 6 days a week.

Pizza Maker Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Marco's Pizza in January 2015.

Interview

Applied through snagajob for Pizza maker. The post was put up that morning. Got a call the next day and they said they were only hiring DELIVERY DRIVERS because they were already training some people for the inside. Be aware that any position they offer, may just lead to being a delivery driver.

Interview Questions

• Are you in school?
      Are you interested in being a delivery driver?   Answer Question

Insider Interview

Interview

I interviewed right when the business was opening up so they probably REALLY needed employees. But it was the easiest interview ever. I sat down and they asked when I could start.

Anonymous Employee in Mount Vernon, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Marco's Pizza (Mount Vernon, OH) in October 2018.

Interview

I applied online and got a call back a few days later. The hiring process was very brief, not many questions asked when the interview took place. I was asked to take an aptitude test the next day, and I was hired within 48 hours. The process was easy overall.

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Marco's Pizza (Orlando, FL) in April 2014.

Interview

the interview was pretty quick. explained about the store and was working the week after. Didn't get any interview questions just was offered the job told the pay. Also told me what i would be doing while i worked there didnt seem so hard at first.