MarketSource Interview Questions | Glassdoor

MarketSource Interview Questions

Interviews at MarketSource

2.2

Recruiter Trainee Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at MarketSource.

Interview

Multiple interviews with increasing levels of management. Got to sit with the team between interviews to get a feel for the job. Had 2 interviews the first day, had to come back a day later for the final interview, got an offer right then.

Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at MarketSource.

Interview

Phone interviews and one in person interview. I interviewed in a store that I didn't actually work in. All in all very professional and I left with all the information I needed.

Sales Associate Interview

Interview

Initial phone interview asking if I had previous sales experience with a recruiter. Second phone interview with the District Manager. He just reviewed position and expected duties. I went in and met with the on-site manager and began a 1 week online training. Once complete, I was trained to be on the sales floor.

Targettech Interview

Anonymous Employee in Springfield, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at MarketSource (Springfield, MO) in November 2019.

Interview

first, video interview to you can redo as many times as needed not counting against you. Id recommend making points but not writing out what you'll say. you get GREAT ADVICE prior from the staff with market source. Typically there's a phone interview in a few days after that an interview 1 on 1. I did well enough on the phone and was clear I wanted to start on black Friday for the wide variety of learning experiences (not after) so I was told that Id be notified by the end of the day that day when he completed his other sreens if we were to 1 on 1. I was called and told I could start my training before I could start (paid) and start without the one on one

Interview Questions

• If you had a target customer you were thinking you could sell a new service line and a phone too but they tell you they would like to think about it how do you respond?   1 Answer

Brand Ambassador Interview

Interview

I was recruited for this, and then expedited to the job offer after the manager saw I have graphic design experience. The only interview questions I answered before that were in an awkward kind of video recording app for some basic “why do you want this job” and “what’s you’re experience” type things, I’m trying to research this position before I accept it.

Interview Questions

• How my previous job experience would be good for this role   Answer Question

Retail Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Porterville, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at MarketSource (Porterville, CA) in October 2019.

Interview

I applied and got an email the same day, and corresponded for a couple days, and had to make a HireVue video introducing myself. It’s happening very fast and the MarketSource company is very professional.

Holiday Ambassador Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at MarketSource in October 2019.

Interview

1 . online application, just my resume 2. phone interview on basics of position and my motivation 3. second online application, fill in the blank. 4. Video presentation, detailed below.

Interview Questions

• Introduce yourself
      30-45 seconds   Answer Question
    • What makes you passionate about the opportunity to represent Nintendo?
      30-45 seconds   Answer Question
    • What are some highlights from your previous experience that would make you successful in this role?

Sales Associate Interview

Interview

easy, was called in and hired after a drug test, but the hiring managers took too long to accept my documents. Stay away from this job if you are trying to have a life on the side

Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at MarketSource.

Interview

Managed credit accounts with Citi Bank for large vendor. Went store to store to improve share and build relationship with customer and vendor. Great way to gain experience by working with other professionals from other companies.

Interview Questions

• They try to gauge how long you are committed.   1 Answer

Digital Marketing Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Alpharetta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at MarketSource (Alpharetta, GA) in June 2019.

Interview

Scheduled a phone interview for a corporate position in Alpharetta. Set a time with the recruiter which she missed because of "technical error." Attempted a reschedule with her, which she again missed. Finally sent me an email that they were restructuring the role description. Overall negative impression of the company and their hiring process. For this company, trust the negative Google reviews.