MarketSource Interview Questions | Glassdoor

MarketSource Interview Questions

Updated Aug 15, 2017

2.2

Business Development Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at MarketSource.

Interview

It started off very positive but very quickly the negative culture of this company was made very apparent. Prior to the interview I noticed that some of the top leadership had left the company and then during my interview process I learned that their VP of HR had left.

The 2 people that I had met with were very nice and professional. They both started to ask me very specific questions such as, could I work a 10-7 shift in order to call the West Coast. In fact he phrased it, "I could give you the AZ market to call on". Again very specific as if he was forming in his mind that he was going to hire me.

Lots of promises to call me back and update me within a week. That never happened. 3 separate individuals failed to respond to any of my professional messages. If this is the way they treat prospective employees, I can only imagine how they treat employees.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at MarketSource.

Interview

Everything happened in one week. I applied on Tuesday. Phone interview happened the next day. The follow day was in person interview. I was hired on Friday. Very quick process.

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at MarketSource.

Interview

Started with a phone interview and turned into a 1 on 1 interview. I guess they liked me so much they offered me the team lead position. Had to drive to downtown Phoenix to do some paperwork and get info on drug testing facilities. Took about a week for the entire process.

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at MarketSource.

Interview

Well, my particular experience is not common. I switched from working for Target over to Target Mobile (MarketSource). The process was quite easy and really didn't have to actually do an interview per-say. Involved very few of the typical interview questions/scenarios. However, once I became Team Lead, I conducted the interviews myself and was very casual and came up with all the material/questions myself.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at MarketSource.

Interview

Interview lasted 10 minutes and was held at Target. I received a call that I got the job 30 minutes after. Pretty straight forward interview followed by a tour of Mobile work area in Target.

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Alpharetta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at MarketSource (Alpharetta, GA) in May 2017.

Interview

I first interviewed w team members that I will be working with (I think that is the best way to see if you all gel well). I then interviewed with the department manager. It was a really relaxed interview. No "where do you see yourself in 3 years" questions. Much more forward and to the point "what can you bring to the table" questions. I was particularly nervous bc Im sometimes too candid with what I can and can not do, but its seems to have paid off.

Interview Questions

• Give me an example of a time you made a mistake. How did you handle being told, and how did you ensure you would not make that mistake again.   1 Answer
    • How would you rate your skills on a scale of 1 - 10?

What would it take to get you to a 10?
      (great follow up question)   1 Answer

ASR Interview

Anonymous Employee in No Palm Springs, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at MarketSource (No Palm Springs, CA) in March 2017.

Interview

Quick. I barely remember it because it was so fast. It was all over the phone and computer. Pretty easy though. There was two or three phone interviews, a video interview and then a job offer.

Interview Questions

• About my cell phone and how I would sell it to someone.   Answer Question

Recruiting Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Alpharetta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at MarketSource (Alpharetta, GA).

Interview

Two different recruiters reached out to me on two different occasions. On one of the occasions I made it to the second round of interviews. I thought i interviewed well because the director said he will definitely reach out to me on friday.Of course no one reached out and the recruiter couldn't even have the decency to respond back to my email about final decisions. All they have to do is tell someone they are not interested instead of ignoring and wasting people's time. Overall the interview process was very easy just a video recording process online and then two interviews after.

Team Lead Interview

Anonymous Employee in Meriden, CT

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at MarketSource (Meriden, CT) in February 2017.

Interview

Several-part process. You do an online portion, some testing, then a video portion. If your video portion is accepted, you move onto a 1:1 interview. They don't tell you it's inside the store you'd be working at. The interview itself was casual and easy-flowing. I had a job offer the same day, but it wasn't for the job I had even applied for.

Interview Questions

• What was the most successful selling instance you've ever had?   Answer Question

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at MarketSource (Phoenix, AZ) in February 2017.

Interview

I called them, answered a few questions and then I was on. Pretty easy over all. Just know how to talk over the phone and you're good. Background check took a little while.

Interview Questions

• Do you have any issues with traveling?   1 Answer