MarketSource Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Feb 12, 2018

2.2

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint John, IN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at MarketSource (Saint John, IN).

Interview

The interview was an absolute breeze, after all, with a management crew full of individuals with little articulation, you don't have to be a superstar to convince them that you have the ability to sell a cell phone. Which already in itself isn't difficult, but they'll expect you to double the store goal even though you are working in an environment where people don't visit to specifically purchase cell phones.

Interview Questions

• What is your personality like? Tell me about yourself, What are your hobbies?   1 Answer

Interview

It was a long interview process. There were several rounds of interview. First round was phone interview. Second was to an online assessment, third was to upload a video of your answers to some questions and finally there was a face to face interview.

Interview Questions

• How will you approach a guest for selling wireless plans?   Answer Question

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Alpharetta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at MarketSource (Alpharetta, GA).

Interview

First round is a phone interview with the recruiter. This round is relatively straightforward. Second round is a panel interview with management. You’ll usually meet with two managers at a time and have three rounds.

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Norco, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at MarketSource (Norco, CA).

Interview

the interview was in person with the manager. it was pretty simple just simple behavior questions. the manager was really nice and easy to talk to. she described what i would be doing.

ASR Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at MarketSource.

Interview

Sent in a video through my phone. Easy to do but does sound a bit sketchy at first. Will have multiple random phonically to check up on you before you are hired.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at MarketSource.

Interview

Unprofessional phone interview that consisted of questions that mostly probed into my last job. The whole experience was both exciting and miserable. They should have picked a more responsible person to conduct the interview.

Wireless Sales Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at MarketSource.

Interview

It was brief and easy on phone the manager was very easy and just be your self and you will do great, it’s good to have part time job and flexible schedule

Recall Specialist Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at MarketSource in October 2017.

Interview

My interview was very personable, despite being tele conference. My interviewer was laid back and which put me at ease. Painless interview process which exceeded my expectations. Very pleased with the whole process.

Interview Questions

• what are you feeling when you knock on the door of a family who is not expecting you.   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at MarketSource in October 2017.

Interview

I didn't take the typical route to getting the interview. I saw the posting on their career site and used Linkedin to contact the program director. The interview process itself was pretty standard for the outsourcing companies. Phone interview with basic questions about work history ect. followed by a more in depth skype interview the following day where more details about the job were revealed as well as more specific questions about your suitability. The longest part of the process was the background check and drug screen which together took a little over a week to come back.

Interview Questions

• How do you think you would go about building a relationship with the staff in the stores in your market?   1 Answer

Brand Ambassador Interview

Anonymous Employee in Stockton, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at MarketSource (Stockton, CA) in October 2017.

Interview

The process as easy,people are highly professional .They ask general past jobs related question.they ask why you wanna work for us.The most important thing they ask about your behavior with customers.

Interview Questions

• How you important for company?   1 Answer