MarketSource Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated May 3, 2018

2.2

Mobile Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cambridge, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at MarketSource (Cambridge, MN).

Interview

Phone. First with recruiter, went well. DM was unable to do second interview initial Interviewers supervisor did second. Was supposed to follow up with DM. Waited for appt call and never got. Recruiter offered me job and then later DM called, was too busy to keep appt..

Wireless Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Norfolk, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at MarketSource (Norfolk, VA) in April 2018.

Interview

I had 2 parts to fill out which was my information. Then I was to submit a video through an app answering who I am and why I would be a great fit for the position. But the video never made it to the district manager. They called and hired me on the spot.

Interview Questions

• What past experience have I had in this field.   1 Answer

Recall Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at MarketSource.

Interview

video interviews. interview was done by skype and telling you know run far away from this company. after the interview they did a brackground check , driver record and drug test. this is the worst company i have ever worked for. Marketsource is the best but run from this project

Interview Questions

• how did you handle a customer getting upset   1 Answer

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at MarketSource.

Interview

The interview process was relatively simple, though that District Manager has since left the company so I'm not sure if it's the same now. I was asked about my past experience but it was all relevant questions.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle a situation where it is busy in store and you are currently activating a customer and there are other customers waiting on you for questions or sales?   1 Answer

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint John, IN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at MarketSource (Saint John, IN).

Interview

The interview was an absolute breeze, after all, with a management crew full of individuals with little articulation, you don't have to be a superstar to convince them that you have the ability to sell a cell phone. Which already in itself isn't difficult, but they'll expect you to double the store goal even though you are working in an environment where people don't visit to specifically purchase cell phones.

Interview Questions

• What is your personality like? Tell me about yourself, What are your hobbies?   1 Answer

Target Mobile Team Member Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at MarketSource (New York, NY) in February 2018.

Interview

Interview was very casual, they asked basic questions about job history and skilled gained previously that would apply to the job. My interviewer was very nice and understanding and we ended up conversing very well together.

Interview Questions

Interview

It was a long interview process. There were several rounds of interview. First round was phone interview. Second was to an online assessment, third was to upload a video of your answers to some questions and finally there was a face to face interview.

Interview Questions

• How will you approach a guest for selling wireless plans?   Answer Question

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Alpharetta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at MarketSource (Alpharetta, GA).

Interview

First round is a phone interview with the recruiter. This round is relatively straightforward. Second round is a panel interview with management. You’ll usually meet with two managers at a time and have three rounds.

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Norco, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at MarketSource (Norco, CA).

Interview

the interview was in person with the manager. it was pretty simple just simple behavior questions. the manager was really nice and easy to talk to. she described what i would be doing.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at MarketSource.

Interview

Unprofessional phone interview that consisted of questions that mostly probed into my last job. The whole experience was both exciting and miserable. They should have picked a more responsible person to conduct the interview.