MarketSource Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Nov 2, 2018

2.2

Phone Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Charles, MO

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at MarketSource (Saint Charles, MO) in June 2015.

Interview

phone, online, in person talked and asked questions. I had to do a phone interview going over basic questions, then i used job on for the person that interviewed me to get an idea of who i am

Lead Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at MarketSource (San Diego, CA) in June 2014.

Interview

easy just be urself, talk about how good of a team player you can be, lead b y example, pursuit sales goals, approachable. This company works a lot with 3rd parties so make sure to discuss how you can adapt to change easily and how good you can represdent the companies goal focus.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at MarketSource.

Interview

Everything happened in one week. I applied on Tuesday. Phone interview happened the next day. The follow day was in person interview. I was hired on Friday. Very quick process.

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at MarketSource in March 2013.

Interview

Received phone call from MarketSource recruiting with a 1/2 hour phone interview. Interviewed in person the next week. Interviewed for another position the next day and was offered job same day. Start date is about a month out.

Interview Questions

• A laptop was pushed over to me for me to type out why I should be hired.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Alpharetta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at MarketSource (Alpharetta, GA) in January 2015.

Interview

The interview process was short and brief. They ask you particular questions about your background, but they generally know whether you are hired before you walk in the room. It was a one on one interview, and I felt comfortable in the environment. My manager seemed to really want to get to know who I was, and why I really wanted the job. The one on one was very transparent.

Interview Questions

• Why did you leave your last job? What makes you qualified for this job? Where do you see yourself in the next six months in this position?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Alpharetta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at MarketSource (Alpharetta, GA) in March 2015.

Interview

The hiring process was pretty short and not very difficult. I felt like there was good communication between and HR and myself. The overall experience was a pleasant one. All the people that I spoke with were very kind and helpful. It made me feel very comfortable

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 5 years   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at MarketSource (Atlanta, GA) in July 2016.

Interview

The interview was multifaceted. It consisted of writing a persuasive sales letter choosing the product of your choice, mock sales pitch and closing with an interview. The environment as well as all the staff involved made the interviewing process very comfortable. It was stressed to relax and to be yourself. The sales letter needed to be short and to the point. We were instructed to make the mock sales pitch via phone max 5 minutes. The two face to face interviews were approximately 10 minutes each. The entire process went by very quickly. Everything took approximately 1 hour and 30 minutes which I was informed of by the recruiter.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about the product that you would be selling?   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Alpharetta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at MarketSource (Alpharetta, GA) in December 2015.

Interview

Quick 15-minute phone screening, then an on-site interview to follow up within the next month. Waiting to hear about an offer takes a little while though. The questions are pretty straight forward and just to get to know you better and your personality. They're big on culture and want to see people who would fit in well.

Interview Questions

• What are you looking to get out of this internship?   1 Answer

Intern - Hourly Interview

Anonymous Employee in Alpharetta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at MarketSource (Alpharetta, GA) in October 2016.

Interview

fast, easy, basic, and to the point. they asked the simple behavioral questions. were easy to talk to. straight forward with what to expect. after the interview it took a while for them to get back.

Business Development Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at MarketSource.

Interview

It started off very positive but very quickly the negative culture of this company was made very apparent. Prior to the interview I noticed that some of the top leadership had left the company and then during my interview process I learned that their VP of HR had left.

The 2 people that I had met with were very nice and professional. They both started to ask me very specific questions such as, could I work a 10-7 shift in order to call the West Coast. In fact he phrased it, "I could give you the AZ market to call on". Again very specific as if he was forming in his mind that he was going to hire me.

Lots of promises to call me back and update me within a week. That never happened. 3 separate individuals failed to respond to any of my professional messages. If this is the way they treat prospective employees, I can only imagine how they treat employees.