MarketStar Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Mar 9, 2018

2.6

Applications Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ogden, UT

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at MarketStar (Ogden, UT) in March 2018.

Interview

I left an an application with a representative at a Job fair. About a month later I received a call to schedule an interview on a Friday. The interview was in the office on the next Monday and I had an offer on Tuesday.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle a situation when a client is frustrated at you because the application isn't working?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ogden, UT

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at MarketStar (Ogden, UT).

Interview

1st interview-over the phone with recruiter. Basic questions.
    2nd interview- in person at the offices and asked more complex questions about business aspects.
    3rd interview- in person with client and was asked if I liked their products and how I would beneficial to them. I was asked how good I was at math and how I would handle excel spreadsheets.

Brand Ambassador Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at MarketStar.

Interview

I applied online, received a phone call for preliminary question than a formal interview followed by an interview with the hiring manager. All in all it was good. Great Company.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ogden, UT

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at MarketStar (Ogden, UT) in December 2017.

Interview

The interview was scheduled for 11:30am. When you arrive they put you all in a conference room and then come in and explain a few things about the company with you. Then you split off into one on one interviews.

Interview Questions

• What research did you do to prepare for the interview?   1 Answer

Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ogden, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at MarketStar (Ogden, UT).

Interview

I interviewed with a number of positions when I applied for this one. The hiring manager was thoughtful and asked tough but fair questions. The interview lasted just over 30 minutes.
    Throughout the process, he answered my follow-up questions and kept in touch to be sure I knew what was happening because the hiring process took a little longer than normal.

Interview Questions

• He asked me what I thought about the importance of being tactful with partners, clients and employees.   Answer Question

Assistant Manager Interview

Interview

It was a quick interview. I wasn't asked too many question. I would say the hole thing lasted about 15 mins. Most of the I was just told what goes on there.

Anonymous Employee in Ogden, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at MarketStar (Ogden, UT) in July 2017.

Interview

I initially applied online then about a week later I was contacted via phone to schedule a interview . It was preliminary phone call that eventually lead to a video interview, then I was called in to a face to face interview where I was offered the position .

Interview Questions

• Please tell me a time when you had to overcome a difficult situation at work ?   Answer Question

Lead Development Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ogden, UT

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at MarketStar (Ogden, UT) in March 2017.

Interview

Did a phone interview and then an in person interview. Everyone I spoke with was very friendly and positive. I ended up getting the job, having a good resume is an essential part of setting yourself apart from other candidates I was told.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at MarketStar in February 2017.

Interview

I had about 5 phone interviews. The first one was with the recruiter. The second was with the MarketStar Hiring Managers. The third was with Marketstar managers and the client. The fourth was with Marketstar hiring managers, the client, and the client's manager . The fifth was a Webex online skype type interview with the client. Shortly after, I was offered a position. I was sent tons of paperwork to sign including a background check authorization.
     Once that was completed, I had to take a drug test within 3 days.

Interview Questions

• How would you influence account executives to quote the client more frequently?
      How do you structure a day in this role?   Answer Question

AdRoll Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ogden, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at MarketStar (Ogden, UT).

Interview

It was a different kind of interview. I had two different interviews. One was more of a selling interview and the other was an actual interview. I had to sell them a product in which they gave me two different options. This was a little difficult, but as long as your creative about it, you will do good.