MarketStar Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Sep 23, 2017

2.6

Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ogden, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at MarketStar (Ogden, UT).

Interview

I interviewed with a number of positions when I applied for this one. The hiring manager was thoughtful and asked tough but fair questions. The interview lasted just over 30 minutes.
    Throughout the process, he answered my follow-up questions and kept in touch to be sure I knew what was happening because the hiring process took a little longer than normal.

Interview Questions

• He asked me what I thought about the importance of being tactful with partners, clients and employees.   Answer Question

Assistant Manager Interview

Interview

It was a quick interview. I wasn't asked too many question. I would say the hole thing lasted about 15 mins. Most of the I was just told what goes on there.

Lead Development Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ogden, UT

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at MarketStar (Ogden, UT) in March 2017.

Interview

Did a phone interview and then an in person interview. Everyone I spoke with was very friendly and positive. I ended up getting the job, having a good resume is an essential part of setting yourself apart from other candidates I was told.

AdRoll Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ogden, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at MarketStar (Ogden, UT).

Interview

It was a different kind of interview. I had two different interviews. One was more of a selling interview and the other was an actual interview. I had to sell them a product in which they gave me two different options. This was a little difficult, but as long as your creative about it, you will do good.

Inbound Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ogden, UT

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at MarketStar (Ogden, UT) in August 2016.

Interview

They post the jobs online and you apply! They will contact you if you’re a good candidate and you you could get a job here! If you are accepted after the interview you will go through a drug test and background check. Once that is complete you will start training!

Solutions Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Manchester, NH

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at MarketStar (Manchester, NH) in August 2016.

Interview

First interviewed with team lead for position at Marketstar. Then second interview was with team lead from company I would be working for. Last interview was on site at reseller I would be support with team lead on site. Clear explanation or process

Interview Questions

• Past experience was a huge focus for finding out how I got along in a team environment   1 Answer

Global Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ogden, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at MarketStar (Ogden, UT) in June 2016.

Interview

2 parts, phone and face to face. Spent about an hour with hiring manager and phone interview for all questions and advancement through the process. They screen with a call with recruiters then advance to meet with team manager or hiring person.

Interview Questions

• Seemed standard, but wanted me to personalize experiences and objectives to current roll   1 Answer

Web Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ogden, UT

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at MarketStar (Ogden, UT) in June 2016.

Interview

I was asked a few general questions about SOLID principles and OOP. I was then shown an Interface and asked if I understood it. I then was given a take home problem that I could solve in any language.

I was turned down for the position initially but was then offered the position a couple months later.

Interview Questions

• I was asked about dependency inversion.   Answer Question
    • They asked why I chose the language I did (i chose node.js) to code the take home problem.   Answer Question

Territory Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at MarketStar (Los Angeles, CA).

Interview

First was Recruiter interview, next was Video interview (recording myself answering a question), followed up with phone interview with Manager and lastly face to face with Hiring Manager. When I didn't answer a question to the Managers liking he proceeded to lecture me on how to network. I was never told the results of my application.

Interview Questions

• I was asked why I had never been promoted before.   1 Answer

Inside Sales Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ogden, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at MarketStar (Ogden, UT) in March 2016.

Interview

Very straight forward. Talked initially with their internal recruiter on the phone. She then set up an in person interview with the hiring manager. Had a very informal kind of discussion without the usual canned questions other than "where would you like to be in 5 years?"

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 5 years?   1 Answer