MarketStar Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jan 2, 2017

2.6

AdRoll Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ogden, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at MarketStar (Ogden, UT).

Interview

It was a different kind of interview. I had two different interviews. One was more of a selling interview and the other was an actual interview. I had to sell them a product in which they gave me two different options. This was a little difficult, but as long as your creative about it, you will do good.

Global Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ogden, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at MarketStar (Ogden, UT) in June 2016.

Interview

2 parts, phone and face to face. Spent about an hour with hiring manager and phone interview for all questions and advancement through the process. They screen with a call with recruiters then advance to meet with team manager or hiring person.

Interview Questions

• Seemed standard, but wanted me to personalize experiences and objectives to current roll   1 Answer

Territory Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at MarketStar (Los Angeles, CA).

Interview

First was Recruiter interview, next was Video interview (recording myself answering a question), followed up with phone interview with Manager and lastly face to face with Hiring Manager. When I didn't answer a question to the Managers liking he proceeded to lecture me on how to network. I was never told the results of my application.

Interview Questions

• I was asked why I had never been promoted before.   1 Answer

Inside Sales Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ogden, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at MarketStar (Ogden, UT) in March 2016.

Interview

Very straight forward. Talked initially with their internal recruiter on the phone. She then set up an in person interview with the hiring manager. Had a very informal kind of discussion without the usual canned questions other than "where would you like to be in 5 years?"

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 5 years?   1 Answer

Field Sales Advocate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at MarketStar (Los Angeles, CA) in January 2016.

Interview

It took for three weeks for them to contact me. I did a video interview. Everything went well. They made me feel comfortable. They help you the best they can. They make you feel real relaxed.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time where you dealt with a customer issue and how did you handle it?   1 Answer

Product Specialist Interview

Application

The process took 5 days. I interviewed at MarketStar.

Interview

On phone, asked questions, really basic test to see if I was qualified. There was no interview in person in my case. This was one of the easier interviews that I have been on because of this.

Brand Ambassador Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at MarketStar (Saint Louis, MO) in August 2015.

Interview

It was a quick phone interview and after I got a job offer, I had to get a background check, I9 verified, and do a drug screening. The process was very quick.

Interview Questions

• What made you apply for the job?   1 Answer

Sales Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at MarketStar.

Interview

They definitely took their time, as they wanted to ensure they hired the right candidates. Phone interview, followed by video interview, interview with hiring manager, and then finally with both the hiring manager and client. Total duration was about 1 month. Everyone seemed upfront about the position and it's responsibilities. I never felt mislead although I couldn't tell if I would receive an offer. Thankfully in the end, I did.

Interview Questions

• Questions based on your past experience and how they were relevant to the position you were applying for. Definitely speak towards your past accomplishments.   Answer Question

Negotiation

None... It was a firm and fair offer.

Sony Sales Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at MarketStar.

Interview

Brief phone interview. Then 15 minute skype interview. Super basic/easy questions. Its very obvious what they want to hear and if you tell them, you get the job. VERY easy job to get

Interview Questions

• What do you say to a customer who wants to buy your competitor.   Answer Question

Specialty Sales Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in South Jordan, UT

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at MarketStar (South Jordan, UT).

Interview

Low key, explanation of position. Asked questions about my background. Asked what I knew about the position, how i could impact the growth of the team, how are my time management skills, what is my biggest weakness.