Mashreq Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Create your profile to get personalized information

Mashreq Interview Questions

Interviews at Mashreq

2.6

Dealer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Mashreq (New York, NY).

Interview

It is referral based. It takes one HR interview and one business interview. They expect candidates to demonstrate interest in the role, not just in the bank. Networking is a must.

Assistant Team Leader Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dubai (United Arab Emirates)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Mashreq (Dubai (United Arab Emirates)) in December 2014.

Interview

Initially i got call from a recruit company after that they refer me to sales manager of the bank. He took my 2nd round of interview than he referred me to cluster head, after that he asked about the salary and discuss about their bank's environment. he forward me to HR.They said ok for hirng and then i clear the writte test. It was a lengthy process of hiring because after 6 round of interviews i was select for this post.

Interview Questions

• The one thing they asked from me was working style to get business from the market.   1 Answer

Network Security Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Mashreq (New Delhi (India)) in November 2018.

Interview

Total 3 rounds of discussion
    Telephonic discussion and skype interview discussion and HR discussion.
    They usually give 30 to 40 percent of hike.
    Interviewer is fine but they have more expectation with less years of employee experinece .

Interview Questions

• Checkpoint and Cisco Firewall basics Blue coat proxy Lad balancer   Answer Question

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Mashreq.

Interview

I had two rounds of interview one with the SME and one with the HR. Both were logical and to the purpose. The interview was easy and was successful. The interview was more so on different roles I played so far and about the challenging projects I managed.

Interview Questions

• The interview was more so on different roles I played so far and about the challenging projects I managed.   Answer Question

Assistant Vice President Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dubai (United Arab Emirates)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Mashreq (Dubai (United Arab Emirates)) in May 2015.

Interview

Smooth and easy, I met HR only, no business head or senior management, I got an offer and signed it, got some online quiz to solve and that's it. the offer was with good benefits and higher than competitors. it's easy to get hired at Mashreq, to stay there is another matter. expectations should be explained from the beginning for better understanding.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Mashreq.

Interview

I applied online for the role via website. I received a call from the HR within the a month of application. The recruitment process continued as below:
    1. Interview was held with a panel of hiring managers followed by a brief on spot skill assessment. (After the session I was told that HR personnel would call me again);
    2. Competence based interview was held with HR officer. (She told me that the next step would be to complete online tests.);
    3. Timed online psychometric tests (logic, Maths and I.Q.) were mailed the same day.
    4. 2nd interview was held with HR followed by a detailed credit assessment.
    5. Offer was initially sounded out over the phone and the hard copy was presented after verbal acceptance.

Interview Questions

• Nothing appears difficult if you know your role and moreover yourself.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Initially I refused the offer after which revised offer was presented.

Senior Counsel Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dubai (United Arab Emirates)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at Mashreq (Dubai (United Arab Emirates)) in November 2011.

Interview

Multiple phone interviews. Expected as the job was overseas. Flew in stayed at a nice hotel and interviewed for about 4 hours total. Fairly standard experience. Interviewed with multiple people within the legal department. Interviewed with multiple people in risk management. Next day I had an informal follow up interview which was directed more toward personality and fit in the company as well as the country.

Assistant Product Manager Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Mashreq.

Interview

First bad sign there was no HR involved
    The hiring manager asking non relevant questions to check my analysis skills
    Didn't bother to ask me if i had questions and didnt send me any email afterwards to let me know if i was accepted or not i didnt check with them coz i was not bothered looks like a bad start

Assistant Relationship Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dubai (United Arab Emirates)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Mashreq (Dubai (United Arab Emirates)) in April 2014.

Interview

I applied for a job through an internal referral.
    I was called for a general face to face interview with HR. This was followed by a generic aptitude tests in English and Math along with a general test on UAE banking (all were very easy).
    Following this, I was called in for an interview one week later with a VP who met me face to face and asked me about my experience and some technical information. All went well, one hour after I left the interview I got a call from the HR with an offer.

Interview Questions

• Basic background info on education and work experience.   Answer Question

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dayrah (United Arab Emirates)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Mashreq (Dayrah (United Arab Emirates)) in November 2014.

Interview

Initially i got call from HR they referred me to team manager of the bank. He took my 2nd round of interview than he referred me to Floor Manager, after that he discussed about their bank's environment and salary.

Interview Questions

• Too lengthy process around 4 times i was interviewed for a simple job of Processor.   Answer Question