MasterControl Interview Questions

Updated Sep 7, 2020

To filter interviews, or .

Interviews at MasterControl

HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at MasterControl

Found 28 candidate interviews
Anonymous Employee in United Kingdom
Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at MasterControl (United Kingdom)

Interview

Interviewed by many team members, company focused on team fit. The interview process was very thorough and team members are very passionate about the company. I was impressed by the involvement of Senior Employees at MasterControl.

Interview Questions
  • Asked about skills and experience. Nothing unexpected came up during interview process
    Answer Question
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salt Lake City, UT
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at MasterControl (Salt Lake City, UT) in Aug 2020

Interview

The process was easy to get through and no surprises. HR interview had questions about the company to test knowledge and a full resume review. No technical questions were asked.

Interview Questions
MasterControl
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salt Lake City, UT
Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at MasterControl (Salt Lake City, UT) in Nov 2019

Interview

I applied online, then had a phone interview with Luis Franco on 11/12/2019. This is not the first time I've applied for MasterControl but it will be the last. I've applied for positions with this firm as far back as 2012 and I've gone through the interviewing steps but only to receive a "Dear John". Just a waste of time dealing with them anymore....

Interview Questions
MasterControl
Anonymous Interview Candidate in United States
Application

I interviewed at MasterControl (United States)

Interview

I applied for the job and a couple of days later they emailed me to conduct a phone interview The phone interview took about 15 mins, where they asked me a variety of questions about past experience and knowledge about the company.

Interview Questions
MasterControl
Anonymous Interview Candidate in United States
Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at MasterControl (United States) in Aug 2019

Interview

I had 4 interviews at MC. One with the recruiter, an hour long Skype interview, an in person interview with 2 people, and then an additional Skype interview with a VP. I was an out of state candidate and I came into there office when I was out there on a vacation. I was interviewing with them for over a month, and they just decided to never respond to me after the 4th interview. I understand if you decide to move forward with a different candidate but a reputable company is perfectly capable of firing off, at a minimum, a generic rejection email. i was disappointed with the lack of professionalism.

Interview Questions
  • Was asked about my PM experience, strategy on getting engineers to deliver, how to mitigate project issues - etc.
Anonymous Interview Candidate in United States
Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at MasterControl (United States)

Interview

I was asked to find the bugs or anything caught my attention with a small software they provided, and describe how many proportion of bugs would I find. Then there were some normal professional behaviors questions.

Interview Questions
  • How many percent of bug would you expect from this software?
Anonymous Interview Candidate in United States
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at MasterControl (United States) in May 2019

Interview

Applied online and was contacted for phone interview. Phone screen was an interesting experience as the recruiter called me 30 mins later than scheduled. He seemed very disinterested from the very beginning with no enthusiasm for MasterControl. The best part of my phone screen was when I asked "What do you like most about MasterControl and what brought you there?" Recruiter responded, "I just came over here for the benefits". While I appreciate the honesty, I am not sure that is who they want representing their company. Sent thank you and follow-up a week after with no response. Never heard if I had been officially rejected as well.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Midvale, UT
Application

The process took 6 days. I interviewed at MasterControl (Midvale, UT)

Interview

The recruiter missed our initial phone interview time. Our phone interview was scheduled for 3:30 and I didn’t hear from him Until 4. He then tried to reschedule for a time that clearly didn’t work for me. We finally got a time to work and at the end of the interview I asked when I would hear back from him. He said Monday (phone interview was Thursday) I never heard back from him Monday. In fact until this day, 3 weeks later still haven’t heard back from him.

Interview Questions
  • Why are you leaving your current job. So soon? What’s got you running out the door?
Anonymous Employee in Salt Lake City, UT
Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at MasterControl (Salt Lake City, UT) in Apr 2019

Interview

It was a very easy interview process. First we had a phone interview, then an in person interview where I spoke with my soon to be boss and HR. I then heard back within a week.

Interview Questions
  • Asked for my last marketing project and what was learned/applied
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salt Lake City, UT
Application

I applied online. The process took 8 weeks. I interviewed at MasterControl (Salt Lake City, UT) in Feb 2019

Interview

A phone interview then onsite panel interview then offer came and I declined it. It was many weeks of sitting in the dark. I had reached out a few time to the recruiter but she never responded until they made their decision. Overall I thought they were very unorganized and gunshy to make a decision so I went with a different company. I had already been working for a month when I got a call from the recruiter telling me they had an offer for me.

Interview Questions
Viewing 1 - 10 of 28