Maxim Integrated Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Maxim Integrated Interview Questions

Interviews at Maxim Integrated

3.1

1. Featured Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Maxim Integrated.

Interview

Initial Phone Screen was technical and then was offered an on-site interview. On-site interview was typical with 5-6 interviewers. Reviewed offer after on-site. Overall very organized and would recommend interviewing with company.

Interview Questions

• Derivation of waveforms for common DC-DC converters. Basic behavioral to see how you would work with the team.   Answer Question

Supply Chain Analyst Interview

Interview

One phone interview followed by onsite with 4-5 members of the team. Met with manager and director level on site and got a tour of the office site. Mostly discussion based and no technical questions.

Supply Chain Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Maxim Integrated.

Interview

One of the current Supply Analyst reached out and asked behavioral questions. I did not hear back from the company for 2 weeks. Then, I received an update that the decision will be relayed in another month's time. They still have not communicated the status of my application

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you had to make decision in ambiguity?   Answer Question

Analog Design Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Maxim Integrated.

Interview

The HR contacted me just 1 or 2 days after my application and asked about my basic information. Then a phone interview is scheduled. The phone interview took 1 hour. I spent half an hour introducing about my research experience and the last half an hour is about a basic inverting op amp question

Interview Questions

• Basic questions about inverting opamp and noise analysis   Answer Question

Senior Field Applications Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Maxim Integrated in November 2019.

Interview

I went thru several rounds of the interviews. I had to keep poking the hiring manager to keep the process moving forward. The interviews themselves were fine. My issue is after the last interview(5th person), they just ghosted me with no feedback/closure.

Interview Questions

• What are your salary requirements   1 Answer

Maxim Integrated Response

Jan 27, 2020 – Senior Talent Acquisition Partner

We appreciate you taking the time to review your interview experience with Maxim and provide feedback. We are always looking for ways to improve our processes and strive to ensure all candidates are having a positive experience.

Yield Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Maxim Integrated.

Interview

The interview started with an brief self-introductory, then went on to specific explanation on my past related experience. The recruiter also asked my personal plan for my future career and the direction that I would like to go into after joining Maxim Integrated. At the end, it was the time left for me to ask questions.

Digital Design Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Maxim Integrated in October 2019.

Interview

They mailed me regarding the interview and within 14 days he called me . He made me very comfortable and was polite .
    Amidst of the interview he told me that it was for an internship but I was looking for a full time

Interview Questions

• (1) Xor logic gate (2) rtl code for ff   1 Answer

Analog Design Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chandler, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Maxim Integrated (Chandler, AZ) in September 2019.

Interview

I interviewed with 7 members and they were all very friendly. Overall very good experience. Some interviewers were very helpful and try to help out when some questions were a bit unfamiliar to me.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Maxim Integrated.

Interview

Was interviewed by three people who would be my supervisors. Interview was relatively laid back - asked me about my previous work and allowed me time for questions. I got an offer at the end of the week.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about Maxim Integrated?   1 Answer

Sr. Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Maxim Integrated (San Jose, CA) in May 2019.

Interview

I had several onsite interviews and skype interviews with Maxim.
    About 8-9 technical interviews and several interview with managers.
    Interview themselves were reasonable and went most of the time good (standard interview questions).
    I got impression from the company itself is on boring side... but at the time of interview I was ok with this.
    It looks like there is one software team at maxim and it provides internal soft to all maxim groups...
    The fun part began when we started to negotiate offer.
    It looks like Maxim lags behind (5-10 years) in term of salary.
    So I was puzzled when they told me that downgrading salary actually is very exciting opportunity for me and I simply do not understand what I am gong to miss...
    Very strange experience.
    Imagine company has 10+ candidates to fill one position.
    They spend tons of time (in my case 12 interviews) to select the one (maybe two) who satisfied all interviewers... and in the end the could give a very low ball offer...