What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Benefits are good and cheap at least until the merger is complete..." (in 98 reviews)
- "The people you work with on a day to day basis at Maxim are great." (in 94 reviews)
- "Work life balance is good" (in 53 reviews)
- "Good culture" (in 33 reviews)
- "Salary is good" (in 29 reviews)
- "Poor management and large turn over" (in 70 reviews)
- "Upper management may be great engineers, but they have minimal leadership abilities." (in 25 reviews)
- "You might be lucky enough to get a good manager, but most of them have their own agenda and try to micromanage every little thing." (in 25 reviews)
- "Promise of stable company and 'the place to be for job security' only to go through constant layoffs and reorgs." (in 24 reviews)
- "driven, average talented leadership, office politics expertise." (in 15 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of Maxim Integrated and is not affected by filters.
- Race / Ethnicity
- Sexual Orientation
- Parent or Family Caregiver
- Veteran Status
Found 1,103 of over 1K reviews
Updated Feb 28, 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- 4.0Feb 2, 2022Executive DirectorCurrent EmployeeSan Jose, CA
It's a big company but then not too big that one still feel intimately working with everyone
Company has been acquired by ADI so expect the culture to change soon.
Maxim Integrated Reviews FAQs
Maxim Integrated has an overall rating of 3.9 out of 5, based on over 1,208 reviews left anonymously by employees. 74% of employees would recommend working at Maxim Integrated to a friend and 67% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -2% over the last 12 months.
74% of Maxim Integrated employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Maxim Integrated 3.7 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.9 for culture and values and 3.7 for career opportunities.