Maxxam Analytics Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Maxxam Analytics Interview Questions

Interviews at Maxxam Analytics

2.4

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Novi, MI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Maxxam Analytics (Novi, MI) in July 2017.

Interview

I applied online and was later contacted by phone to set up a interview time. During the interview there were 4 people interviewing me as there were multiple positions open at the time. After the interview, I was shown the facilities.

Anonymous Employee in Mississauga, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Maxxam Analytics (Mississauga, ON (Canada)).

Interview

Three weeks after I applied for the position, I had a phone interview and we set up an interview time at the end of the phone interview. There were the HR manager, lab manager & team leader at the interview. All three were very welcoming and professional. The interview took around 50 minutes. It was a mix of behavioral questions and technical questions.

Anonymous Employee in Mississauga, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Maxxam Analytics (Mississauga, ON (Canada)) in February 2012.

Interview

The interview consisted of the lab manager and supervisor and it was super awkward with the manager just sitting there and staring while nodding. The interview lasted ~45mins with the basic questions: experience, few technical questions etc.

Lab Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vancouver, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Maxxam Analytics (Vancouver, BC (Canada)) in September 2017.

Interview

Very Light, Interviewers are very accommodating . I applied online and got an e-mail from Hiring Manager two days after. It was a group panel interview with the Lab Manager, Lab Supervisor and Hiring Manager in one room . After the interview , I got an e-mail from HR telling me about the results of the interview

Interview Questions

• How do you deal with stress? What was your greatest achievement/accomplishment? What are you most proud of ? Basic job interview questions like how are you like as a co-worker/how do you work as a team ?   1 Answer

Lab Supervisor Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Maxxam Analytics.

Interview

Two phone interviews and one personal. Nothing specific.

Interview Questions

• What are the worst things your current supervisor could tell about you?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Mississauga, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Maxxam Analytics (Mississauga, ON (Canada)) in June 2018.

Interview

The interview overall was pretty easy. just make sure that you are well prepared on all the common interview question and confident while answering them. make them believe that you are going to give your best in the job if given the opportunity

Lab Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Halifax, NS (Canada)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Maxxam Analytics (Halifax, NS (Canada)) in May 2017.

Interview

Received a phone call screening, answered the questions smoothly, HR lady told me I have passed her stage, but I didn't receive next interview invitation from the hiring manager. But in the phone they told me the salary would be really low. So was not so disappointment.

Interview Questions

• General questions, no professional questions   1 Answer

Lab Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Maxxam Analytics (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in April 2016.

Interview

Applied via college internal co op hiring site and submitted resume and cover letter and had a phone interview with HR of Maxxam asking some behavioural questions and the usual "get to know you" questions

Interview Questions

• What do you do if you see someone not checking pH for samples   1 Answer

Lab Technician Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Maxxam Analytics in August 2017.

Interview

It was short and simple and mainly situational questions. Some technical questions are asked as well. Quick tour of the laboratory. Meet with the leaders. It was very informative. The interview took about an hour.

Lab Technician Interview

Interview

There is a single group interview with HR, the Lab supervisor, and a lab coordinator. They rotate asking questions. 2 part interview - a very simple and straightforward technical portion, and the standard HR question.

For the analyst interview, there is also a written exam portion based off of duties and methods in the lab.

Interview Questions

• There are no difficult or unexpected questions, the process is very simple.   Answer Question

Negotiation

The business runs on a union, there's not much room for negotiation.