Medallia Interview Questions

Updated Apr 28, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 392 of over 392 interviews

3.2
HardAverageEasy

Featured Interview

Medallia

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Medallia

Interview

The best, most seamless interview process I've ever been involved in. The recruiter was in regular contact. Went from application, interview, and offer within a 2 week span and accepted offer very shortly thereafter.

Interview Questions
  • Describe a time where you had to stretch outside of your comfort zone and how did you handle it?
    Answer Question

Medallia

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Medallia

Interview

Extremely unprofessional recruiter. I received an initial email asking for my availability to talk, no response for 2 days and then sent me the same original email. Could you track your communication? A week later, We finally talked on the phone and the recruiter sounded very positive but sends out an email later with 0 feedback saying it isn’t a great match. Not sure if you know, but a recruiter reflects a ton about the company. Please try and be respectful of the candidates time.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Medallia

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Medallia

Interview

Disappointing experience. First call with the recruiter with very standard questions and he/she sent me to the next step with the hiring manager. I connected 3 minutes earlier and after 2 minutes I received an email saying my meeting was canceled since the person was going long in another one. Even if a bit unprofessional that could happen. (first alarm) They asked my new availability and ghosted until all proposed dates passed by, meanwhile I did a couple of follow ups with no response. (second alarm) They came back with some alternatives and finally I got the call with the hiring manager. Pretty straight forward 30 minutes call, very meddic oriented and this person was "excited to let me talk with the VP". The following day I got asked for my availability. Then they disappeared again, no reply to my follow up, not even an email saying we decided to do not proceed. Nothing, they just disappeared. This is pretty disappointing considering YOU are working in the employee experience and people offer you their time, but reading previous comments this seems to be part of the company hiring culture.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Medallia

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Medallia in Apr 2021

Interview

1. In-house recruiter reached out. 2. Spoke with recruiter for 1 hour. 3. Was told they would schedule time for me with the hiring manager. Was also told this would be an extremely quick 1-2 weeks process with only an interview with the hiring manager and offer as they were desperate to quickly fill the position. I was ok with this as I was deep in other interview stages and needed a speedy process. 4. Day of the interview with the hiring manager arrives and 1 hour before they cancel. 5. New recruiter reaches out to reschedule the hiring manager interview a couple of days later, I agree and schedule it. 6. 2nd day of hiring manager interview arrives. The hiring manager arrives on the call 8 minutes later, but apologies, he tells me that the first recruiter I spoke with was let go and it mangled things up. Odd place to start but ok. Next instead of interviewing me he asked me for detailed processes on my prior companies and even goes as far as to ask for linkedin pages for people I have managed and/or who have managed me. I gave him as much detail as possible but explained to him that I felt uncomfortable with some of the questions and that I still had active NDA's. 7. Interview ended I thought it was overall and the new recruiter tells me I have another stage to meet and greet with peers and some of the team. 8. Interviewed with the team and peers in a 3 hour session which went really well. 9. Next the new recruiter tells me I need to do a challenge project and present it to 3 people. 10. At this stage I reach back out to the recruiter as we're 3 weeks into a process that I was told prior would only be 1-2 weeks and tell her that I have offers coming in and this interview process is not what I originally agreed to but I'll do the challenge if she can schedule quickly and give me the challenges needed resources (it was missing excel data sheets). 11. She follows back up in 2 days apologies and then randomly gives me a totally different 2 part challenge and says I'll need to present it to around 10 people instead of 3.... 12. At this point the position wasn't worth it and I had a better offer. I provided feedback but it was a horrible experience overall. If this is how they treat their interviewee imagine how bad they treat their employees.

Interview Questions
  • Q: Please provide me the linkedIn pages of all of your past direct reports and managers and directors?

Medallia

Application

I interviewed at Medallia

Interview

Submitting the resume and after a few days you will be invited for the phone interview first with HR, then if that goes well, in-person interview with the team and case study that includes calculations.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Medallia

Application

I interviewed at Medallia

Interview

Unprofessional recruiter. He spontaneously reached out to me on LinkedIn. Over the phone, he didn't even bother to ask me if I had any questions. When I said that I had some questions, he snorted (really absurd) and he tried to close the conversation asap because he had clearly not enough knowledge of the company (he is currently working as a contractor and new). He didn't provide any feedback even though he mentioned that he would have reached out. Very bad recruiter.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Medallia

Application

I interviewed at Medallia

Interview

Everyone that I talked to throughout the interview process seemed happy to work for the company. The scheduling and process was very well organized. Everyone was extremely professional and friendly.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Medallia

Application

I interviewed at Medallia

Interview

It was very straightforward. Most questions were personal to understand who I am as a person and less about what I already know. There were some questions focused on experience but mostly to understand how I would approach problems.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Prague

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Medallia (Prague) in Mar 2021

Interview

1- Call with engineering manager to learn about company. 2- System design interview test. 3- Coding test. Overall, the company has similar recruitment process like the other big tech companies but they are not too aggressive on the whiteboard thing. However, they still expect the candidate to be Middle+ level to succeed. Just knowing how to code wouldn't be sufficient to get you a job. You need to have comprehensive knowledge of different topics even if you won't be actually doing them at job like system design or architecture. Despite the above, I gave this interview process a thumbs up because the managers were very friendly and they gave me a feedback or something that I can try to improve myself with while other companies I had interviews with didn't bother to give me a feedback at all so this company at least appreciates the candidates' time and effort + stress they go through on the tech interview process. I may have not gotten lucky with them but maybe another engineer on a better level might easily get an opportunity with them.

Interview Questions
  • 1-Designing a shopping site architecture. 2-Simple array manipulation question.
2 people found this interview helpful

Medallia

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Medallia in Mar 2021

Interview

I sent my CV through their website. First, I had an interview with an HR rep , then with a Senior Project Manager. Then I never heard back from anyone. Weird for a company whose speciality is the customer experience!

Interview Questions
  • Tell me a difficult situation you had to manage. Note from 1 to 10 your skills in project management.

Medallia

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Medallia in Mar 2021

Interview

I received a call from the recruiter requesting a phone interview. The call I felt went well, but if you don't get on the recruiter's good side, you won't move forward.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 392 Interviews