Meridian Health Plan Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.5

Sort:

Community Outreach Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Meridian Health Plan (Chicago, IL) in December 2017.

Interview

I was contacted and invited to an interview. The interview was a group interview and I met with two people. I was given information regarding the company, benefits, salary and the positions available. I also had to complete an online assessment. The process took about a month but I got the job.

Corporate Trainer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 8 weeks. I interviewed at Meridian Health Plan (Chicago, IL) in July 2018.

Interview

14 weeks from application to rejection.
    Brief phone screening/interview, then an online skills/cognitive assessment, plus provided references, and new resume. Then with no warning the afternoon before the interview they asked me to demo a skill in Microsoft Office. I probably spent 6-8 hours and my own in printing/preparing for the interview.

When I got to the interview they were not prepared with the correct technology for the interviewers to see me (video interview) and we had to think out of the box for them to view my powerpoint presentation.

It was six weeks from application to interview, then 7-8 weeks from the interview to decision. During the interview they indicated it would take "a few weeks".

I was rejected and they did not provide feedback, just that a committee decides and it could have been a number of factors.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Meridian Health Plan (New York, NY) in June 2016.

Interview

Attended a job fair held by Meridian. Series of 3 interviews with different groups. The first interview was with two of the developers there, the second interview was with an HR representative, and the third interview was with some of the managers.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time where you faced a challenge on a group project. How did you solve the problem?   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Meridian Health Plan (Detroit, MI) in January 2017.

Interview

There are two interviews. The first interview was from a technical group and ask me some coding problem and the second interview was an HR representative and ask me some problems about my career plan in the next 3 years.

Interview Questions

• Ask me a coding problem about the divide conquer.   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a biggest challenge you faced in your past project experience. What's your next 3 years plan for you career.   Answer Question

Web Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Meridian Health Plan (Detroit, MI) in April 2017.

Interview

3 different interviews on the same day plus an exam. Sounds like a lot but not too bad. One was with two hiring managers. One was with an HR person. And the last was with two other employees who ran IT departments.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Meridian Health Plan (Detroit, MI) in May 2016.

Interview

Phone screened with a HR recruiter. Online assessment and then onsite job fair style interview. Basic interview questions with two departments. I would say this company is unprofessional since they put some candidates into the positions they didn't apply for. On top of that, the interviewers were not able to answer my questions regarding to their new training program. And their HR recruiter NEVER answered your phone call and NEVER replied your email. Think twice before joining this organization.

Interview Questions

• 1. Why Meridian Health Plan?
      2. What the most important value to you?   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Interview

I had a phone screen with a HR representative and got a call back a few days later for an in person interview. Before the interview, I had to fill out an online assessment, which took over an hour to complete. The interview itself took around an hour and was pretty laid back, but you have to pay $20 to park in Detroit and you don't get reimbursed. It's been over two months and I still haven't received a decision from them.

Anonymous Employee in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Meridian Health Plan (Detroit, MI) in June 2015.

Interview

You will begin with a phone screening, and later attend an interview with the manager. I felt that the questions that were asked are typical interview questions. They asked about biggest strengths, weaknesses, and how I would describe myself. They do ask how much are you willing to accept the position for right off the bat at the first phone screen, which I thought was pretty strange.

Interview Questions

• Describe yourself in five words.
      What are your biggest weaknesses?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Meridian Health Plan (Detroit, MI) in April 2017.

Interview

The interview process was fairly standard. Had one phone call with a HR Representative who was very helpful and informative. Then was brought in for an in person interview with the manager and an existing team member. It was a very laid-back and welcoming environment. Ultimately I ended up not receiving an offer, but that was because they had selected an internal candidate. A very positive experience overall.

Interview Questions

• Describe how your skills in your current role translate over to this position?   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Meridian Health Plan (Detroit, MI) in December 2016.

Interview

Usual interview process. The questions were ones I had seen on Glassdoor before. You sat in a room, did IQ testing then were taken to three sets of pairs to be interviewed.