Meridian Health Plan Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Meridian Health Plan Interview Questions

Interviews at Meridian Health Plan

2.6

Care Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Meridian Health Plan.

Interview

Can be a lengthy interview process from the time of submitting an application to receiving a call back. must complete brief 2 min phone screening. Must take typing and vocabulary test.

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Meridian Health Plan (Chicago, IL) in August 2019.

Interview

The interview was basic questions that you can find online. You interview for roughly 30-45 minutes and sell yourself. Interviewers were friendly and made you feel comfortable. The hiring took awhile due to HR. Total process took about a month.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work in health insurance?   1 Answer

Community Care Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Meridian Health Plan (Chicago, IL) in August 2019.

Interview

I interviewed with 2 different people in person. Then had a second phone interview with the direct supervisor. It was quick and easy. The whole process went by fast. They asked a lot of questions about past work experience.

Interview Questions

• Describe why you would be the perfect candidate for this position   Answer Question

Communications Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Meridian Health Plan (Detroit, MI) in July 2019.

Interview

Process was informative and rather speedy compared to other places. Only part that sucked was being told to park in their parking structure and then having to pay 25 dollars for less than an hour which they did not validate

Interview Questions

• Asked how my current role fit into the position   1 Answer

Project Manager Interview

Interview

Contacted for a phone interview, set up a time according to the HR employees’s schedule and took time out of my day (and off work) to be available. The interviewer did not call. I called him 10 minutes after the scheduled time and left a message, then sent an email. He never returned any of my contact efforts - incredibly disrespectful and rude. It shows a lot about a company’s culture when HR pulls stunts like this.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Meridian Health Plan (Detroit, MI) in June 2019.

Interview

2 Part Interview: (1) Hiring Manager for specific department -- typically via Skype but I had to do via conference call, (2) Human Resources -- one-on-one in a conference room

Interview Questions

• (Asked by HR): What do you feel you can contribute to this organization, if you were hired on?   1 Answer
    • (Asked by Hiring Manager): Let's say you had a patient that you notice has been re-admitted to the hospital several times (6+) in the past 2 months. What approach would you take to understanding the patient's condition and preventing further re-admissions?   1 Answer
    • (Asked by Hiring Manager): If you have finished your case load for the day, and it is almost 5pm, but you noticed a fellow Care Coordinator struggling to complete their work, what would you do?   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Meridian Health Plan.

Interview

It's a "fair style" interview. Very awkward and you have to talk to a million different people in one day. I had never attended an internship which was a more of a fair style and it was a bit uncomfortable, but if you need a job I guess you can endure it.

Interview Questions

• They ask questions about the values of the company. Make sure to read the website prior to going to the interview.   1 Answer

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Meridian Health Plan.

Interview

I applied online and they emailed me to set up a phone interview. They kept forgetting about the scheduled phone interview times which was super unprofessional. Once I had a 15 minute phone interview, the next step was an online skills test that tested your math, typing, and personality skills. It took about an hour. They emailed me the next day that they liked my results and wanted me to come in for an official interview. They made me bring multiple copies of my resume that I ended up not even needing because they already had copies. I met with two managers and was offered the job 2 weeks later.

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Meridian Health Plan.

Interview

Got a call to do a phone interview. During the call, the recruiter went over the job description and I gave a brief overview of my experience for the role. The recruiter cut me off said something came up and asked to call me back at 2:30. Mind you I work a day job so I took time to take the call I'm expecting at 2:30. They never called or emailed to inform me of anything. This is highly unprofessional.

Member Benefit Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Meridian Health Plan (Detroit, MI) in March 2019.

Interview

They made me print out several copies of my resume, but already had it printed when I got there and I didn’t need any of the copies. My interview was with two people in a small room and lasted 20 minutes.

Interview Questions

• A lot of situational questions. Aka what would you do if a member called in and was being rude? How would you deescalate the situation?   Answer Question