Find jobs for Front End Engineer

Meta Front End Engineer Interview Questions

Updated Jan 12, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 45 of over 8,764.0 interviews

Applied online22%
HardAverageEasy

Meta

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tel Aviv-Yafo

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Meta (Tel Aviv-Yafo) in Jan 2022

Interview

Very nice interviewer. Very casual. No BS intro and talking points. Actually, read the CV before the interview. The interview was as scheduled for 45 minutes. 2 questions, knowledge of javascript internals and DOM manipulation.

Interview Questions
  • For a recursive description of DOM elements i.e. var dom = { type:'div', props:{id:'hello', children:[{type:'h1', children:'HELLO'}]}}. Define a function that prepares a actual dom elements.
    Answer Question
  • Prepare a setTimeout and clearTimeout and clearAllTimeouts . Should be global and have a garbage collection system for all running timeouts on demand.
6 people found this interview helpful

Meta

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Meta (New York, NY) in Jan 2022

Interview

Had two recruiter calls because the first person was not in charge of FE positions. The interview process is more FE oriented rather a traditional SWE role. More HTML, JS, browser questions and less algorithm

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

What Meta employees are saying

Join the conversation on

Compensation

7d

works at

Facebook (Meta)

Took a paycut going into Meta - $305k TC to $270k. Also had an AP offer for $370k. Decided to go with Meta as I wanted to scratch the industry/FAANG itch. Ive really struggled because the role hasn’t panned out as expected, and the only benefit has been WLB. Should i go back out into market? Only been 6 months at the new role

26 Comments