Meta Risk Analyst Interview Questions

Updated Jan 16, 2019

To filter interviews, or .
Found 5 of over 8,771.0 interviews

3.2
HardAverageEasy

Meta

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Meta (Austin, TX) in Oct 2018

Interview

Typical phone screen where they tell you about the position and confirm qualifications. Then 5 to 6 interviews with a mix of team members and managers. Each persons interview is 30-60 minutes (depending on whether it's a team member or manager).

Interview Questions
  • What are some metrics you can use to determine manual review accuracy?
    1 Answer
3 people found this interview helpful

Meta

Anonymous Employee in Hyderābād

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at Meta (Hyderābād)

Interview

I was being hired for the first batch in a new office location so the interview rounds were tougher and many in number. Totally I had 7 conversations with 7 different people. The focus is on three main aspects - culture fit, knowledge of /experience in the business segment and analytical/behavioural analysis.

Interview Questions
  • Describe a failure of yours and what did you take away from that experience. What is your most memorable success moment?
7 people found this interview helpful

What Meta employees are saying

Join the conversation on

Compensation

8d

works at

Facebook (Meta)

Took a paycut going into Meta - $305k TC to $270k. Also had an AP offer for $370k. Decided to go with Meta as I wanted to scratch the industry/FAANG itch. Ive really struggled because the role hasn’t panned out as expected, and the only benefit has been WLB. Should i go back out into market? Only been 6 months at the new role

26 Comments