Meta User Operations Analyst Interview Questions

Updated Sep 21, 2016

To filter interviews, or .
Found 54 of over 8,492.0 interviews

3.3
HardAverageEasy

Meta

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Meta (Austin, TX) in Jul 2016

Interview

Spoke with a recruiter who then set up a video interview with a member of the community operations team in Austin. Mostly asked about my experience and how I would help people with different user issues. Most of the experience questions were related to problem-solving and steps I took to solve them. I was also asked to explain how to use an existing Facebook feature, some of its benefits, and how I would see if it was being adopted by users.

Interview Questions
  • How would you identify fake profiles?
    2 Answers
6 people found this interview helpful

Meta

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Meta

Interview

I was interviewed by six people individually on two separate days. Each interviewer took about 30 minutes for the interview. They were either team leads or managers. They described which teams they were from and then went through my resume and started asking specific questions about my work experience.

Interview Questions
  • Why do you want to work at Facebook? What do you like about Facebook? Why do you think Google is better than Facebook?
17 people found this interview helpful

What Meta employees are saying

Join the conversation on

Tech

5d

works at

Facebook (Meta)

Hi everyone, Im currently working in operations at FB and am curious to understand how internal pivots work to product or S&O? I have previous consulting experience where I did both. Is this possible? Is it an option to get an MBA to land this? Thanks in advance! Facebook

3 Comments