Midwest Dental Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1.8

Interviews for Top Jobs at Midwest Dental

Business Office Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baldwin, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Midwest Dental (Baldwin, WI) in October 2016.

Interview

Casual process. Applied and was called for a face to face interview. The regional manager was very pleasant and fun to talk with. She brought in the location dentist at the end of the interview and he seemed awesome too.

Patient Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sullivan, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Midwest Dental (Sullivan, MO) in October 2015.

Interview

Very relaxed and professional. They are a company that is growing larger every day and making sure they find employees who will focus on making the patients experience the best it can be. I have not been offered or declined the position at this time but was very pleased with the interview and their investment in their company and would love to be part of the Midwest Dental family.

Patient Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pewaukee, WI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Midwest Dental (Pewaukee, WI) in February 2015.

Interview

I was able to meet the team and tour the office. I was offered a beverage and then taken to the managers office for my interview. At the time the manager was new, so the regional director at the time was in my interview as well. It lasted about 45 minutes.

Interview Questions

• Why I choose to apply at Midwest Dental.   1 Answer

Dentist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Midwest Dental (Minneapolis, MN) in January 2015.

Interview

It was pretty good. Talked to dentist end manager seem to want to work fir you. Interview was general and basic questions. Friendly and they want to work with you your make their practices grow. I enjoyed interview a lot.