Cover image for Mitel Networks

Engaged Employer

Add an Interview

Mitel Networks Interview Questions

Updated Nov 18, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 97 of over 97 interviews

Staffing Agency13%
2.8
HardAverageEasy

Mitel Networks

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Mitel Networks

Interview

Had a phone screen with recruiter, met with Hiring Manager virtually and then met Hiring Manager onsite along with a few other peers and a few direct reports. Overall the process was pretty standard and fair.

Interview Questions
  • General Interview questions about competence and job skills
    Answer Question

Mitel Networks

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at Mitel Networks

Interview

Several interviews. First interview was with the hiring manager and was the most technical interview. Second Interview was with SA peers. Third Interview was with with a panel of peers that you will be supporting. Fourth interview was with H.R. to discuss compensation and benefits

Interview Questions
  • Why do you want to work at Mitel?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Mitel Networks (Bangalore) in Oct 2022

Interview

1st round : Basic and advanced technical questions on JAVA, Spring, SpringBoot,Microservices Result : Cleared 2nd Round : Managerial Management skills and technical management skills Result: Cleared 3rd Round : Unplanned technical round, Questions : They will search a questions to not select for the role OR they find a 3rd round trick to say not selected you. For feedback : Need to wait for 20 days and they say feedback is negative to you.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Mitel Networks

Application

I interviewed at Mitel Networks

Interview

The people I talked to were very friendly, open, and helpful. Only interviewed with two people at the time. The initial interview was conducted after hours when most other employees had gone home for the night. There are great people that work at Mitel.

Interview Questions
  • One person showed me a circuit board and asked me to talk through what I was seeing.

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Mitel Networks (New Delhi) in Aug 2022

Interview

Initial Communication came from Mitel HR, regarding job opportunity. Online Video discussion was setup for all rounds. Technical round - Questions on SIP, C Programming, C++ Managerial round - Questions on previous projects. Reason for joining Mitel. Where do you see yourself in few years at Mitel.

Interview Questions
  • SIP mandatory headers, various methods in SIP, SIP transaction/dialog/session, branch parameter, From vs Contact, why ACK is separate transaction for 2xx, call transfer call flow(both attended & unattended), Refer method
  • C Programming Find missing no in a unsorted array of n elements, array has 1-n numbers except one number Reverse digits of a number print two no whose sum is x in a array c++ class, copy constructor, operator overloading for assignment operator, virtual functions, virtual destructors

Mitel Networks

Application

I interviewed at Mitel Networks

Interview

Conducted a phone interview with a recruiter who was very helpful, and moved to the next step which was a group interview. The final interview was with the manager through video call.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Bangalore

Application

Interview

3 technical rounds 1st round: c coding- pointers strings and problem solving 2nd round: c coding- algos(serch, sort SLL-floyd's law) and SIP call flows 3rd round: explain Software development cycles and experience on projects worked

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Mitel Networks

Application

I interviewed at Mitel Networks

Interview

It was very professional. They kept me informed at all times about all the steps and asked the right questions. I had a positive experience. It consisted of two stages. First the general HR screening and then a knowledge interview with potential manager.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Mitel Networks

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Mitel Networks

Interview

A 3 step interview process with high difficulty level and challenging questions. First was with possible team mates , then reporting manager, then product manager. All 3 steps lasted for more than one hour and with video on.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Mitel Networks

Application

I interviewed at Mitel Networks

Interview

Great, very straightforward, and positive, they seem to have a very positive attitude. I thought it was fine and would recommend it. Not sure how they found me online but worth the time.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 97 Interviews

Mitel Networks Interviews FAQs

Glassdoor users rated their interview experience at Mitel Networks as 50.0% positive with a difficulty rating score of 2.74 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty). Candidates interviewing for Shipping Clerk and Software Engineer rated their interviews as the hardest, whereas interviews for General Manager and Director, Marketing - Lead Generation roles were rated as the easiest.

The hiring process at Mitel Networks takes an average of 31 days when considering 36 user submitted interviews across all job titles. Candidates applying for Inventory Specialist had the quickest hiring process (on average 1 day), whereas General Manager roles had the slowest hiring process (on average 360 days).

Common stages of the interview process at Mitel Networks according to 36 Glassdoor interviews include:

Phone Interview: 20.66%