Mutual Mobile Interview Questions

Updated Sep 14, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 49 of over 49 interviews

3.1
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Mutual Mobile

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Mutual Mobile (Hyderābād) in Sep 2021

Interview

never had such a torturous interview experience in life . They want to hire people or torture people . Say them to show respect to people not defame or discourage them . I also take interviews , I reject people but I don't torture them or defame them . People are self obsessed and disrespectful. We need calm people when we are interviewing and not make them more uncomfortable . They only know what they know .

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Mutual Mobile (Hyderābād) in Aug 2021

Interview

The recruiter directly contacted me via a call. The recruiter asked some basic questions like what is MVVM, have you worked in Kotlin, etc. The second round was after 1 weeks approx. They asked me basic android stuff like activity life cycle, design patterns, etc. The last round was after 2 weeks. They asked me to make a n*n TicTacToe game on android. I had a hard time implementing it. They asked for my code, I still had hope. Then the next day they mailed me saying you are rejected.

Interview Questions
  • Create a TicTacToe game for two players with a dynamic board size.
    Answer Question
  • Android activity life cycle, Design patterns, dependency injection, services, broadcast receivers, etc.
2 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai

Application

The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Mutual Mobile (Mumbai)

Interview

In the first round you will be asked a bunch of 20 questions and even after getting 18 of them right, you will still be rejected. No point wasting your time applying at a company which wants a 20/20 perfect candidate.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Mutual Mobile (Austin, TX) in Jan 2021

Interview

I was contacted on LinkedIn and had a 30-minute Zoom call with an in-house recruiter. We talked about my experience and recent work for a few minutes while he looked at my resume for the first time. That lasted less than 10 minutes and seemed fairly normal. The odd part came next. The topic of when the company would return to the office came up, and he launched into a rant that meandered from the mistakes of returning to the office too soon to Austin real estate to gentrification and counterurbanization. He talked, almost without stopping, for the rest of our 30-minute call. He didn't talk about the role or the company at all. At some point he realized we were out of time and sort of came back to reality. He announced, sort of abruptly, that he had another meeting, and had to go. He asked me to email him my portfolio link, which is in bold at the top of my resume, which he'd had in front of him the entire time. Looking back, I am fairly certain the recruiter I spoke with was high. Obviously I can't prove this, but everything about his behavior suggested it. But whether he was high or not, it was a very strange and unprofessional conversation. I followed up afterward with a link to my online portfolio. I never heard anything after that.

Interview Questions
  • He asked what I had been up to lately, while looking at my resume.

Mutual Mobile

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Mutual Mobile

Interview

There was a 3 phased interview - Screening, Direct Manager interview, and a Cultural interview panel. The third interview was the hardest, where I met with all of the leads and they asked pretty difficult questions about my processes and how I apply them. I got a chance to meet some of the team that was great, and also the President which meant a lot to me. Overall the interview process was pretty great, but definitely prepare for it.

Interview Questions
2 people found this interview helpful

Mutual Mobile

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Mutual Mobile

Interview

Interview process was well thought and engaging. Appreciated the hiring manager's approach of making the candidate comfortable. The Interview process involved a pre-screening test, a business case-study followed by an interview with a strategist and a final interview with the director.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Mutual Mobile

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Mutual Mobile

Interview

i think as a fresher getting call from MM is big thing because they do hire people that already know tech stack and other things rather than starting as a just problem solving programmers in colleges referrals from employees will help, i got one from linkedin member. first round: HR telephonic: -> basic questions of programming - quick sort, time complexities something like that. about current job, learning goals at MM and other stuff to check if we match the environment second round: technical round telephonic: -> in here, things turns out some difficulty questions will be asked on your primary domain, for me it's android some exceptional cases in android which you don't have to answer exactly but how you think matters more i guess luckily clear this round though i my performance is average coding round online: you will be on hangouts, proctored to code a sample app. you can use google for syntaxes and other things but don't google the logics. based on perfomance of coding round you may have another ds/algo round or on campus coding round if things went good in coding then directly last telephonic round with technical director . technical director round: -> some questions to check overall technical knowledge -> salary and learning expectations

3 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Mutual Mobile (Hyderābād) in Jun 2020

Interview

A coding round with an hacker rank link to solve the problems and a technical interview about your experience in different technologies which included the project managemnet, devops, backend, front-end, performance

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Mutual Mobile (Hyderābād) in Mar 2020

Interview

The interview process is good. asked about the real-time experience. Mostly about react-native and javascript. Cracked all the rounds and at the end of salary negotiation they showed their back

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Bangalore

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Mutual Mobile (Bangalore) in Mar 2019

Interview

I was connected via instahyre and within two days my interview schedule via google meet and on 18th march 2019 I was interview, it went to 1hr long and was a healthy discussion about iOS and swift stuff

Interview Questions
  • what is weak and unowned , were it is used?
  • what are the two type of memory used in ios app and which variable is use which memory when used ?
  • details about protocol oriented programming and extension capabilities ?
  • autolayout and content hugging and intrinsic size
Viewing 1 - 10 of 49 Interviews