Nationwide Title Clearing Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.1

Sort:

Web Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Palm Harbor, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Nationwide Title Clearing (Palm Harbor, FL) in September 2013.

Interview

Interviewed by a HR staff member, HR VP, IT Manager, IT VP, and a developer. There is a 35 minute IQ test and a 2-3 minute quick test. I stopped the interview before the tests and did not meet with the IT VP or the developer.

Other Information: No benefits for 6 months; 1 week vacation after 4 months; 2 weeks of vacation at 5 years. It is a strict 8:30 - 5 PM schedule. The gate to the building / parking lot is left open four times during the day (morning, break, lunch , break, leaving). I assume the shuttle to the satellite parking lot runs a few times a day. There is very little to no remote work allowed. If you need to take time off you must submit a form to HR.

Interview Questions

• Are you OK with "L. Ron Hubbard Management Technology"? (4 times)   Answer Question

IT Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Palm Harbor, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Nationwide Title Clearing (Palm Harbor, FL) in February 2018.

Interview

Started off with a personality test.Then they had you another test to see how well you follow directions. And this is what it is. That hand you a folded sheet of paper and tell you go back to your seat and open it and let them know after you read the directions. It has 4 picture questions and the last diresction on it tells you to turn the page over and write your first and last name on the upper left margin then circle you last name 3 time and you first name twice. I totally understood why we where given these questions once I was escorted to the back of an interview. The first thing out there mouth was "what do you know about L Ron Hubbard?" In total shock I replied the Scientology guy? They replied yes. After that I went blank.

Interview Questions

• what do you know about L Ron Hubbard?   1 Answer

Feb 16, 2018 – Director of Marketing

Thank you for your comments and we are sorry to hear you had a negative interview experience. After we discuss work history and company information during the interview, we thoroughly explain we use... More

Marketing Manager Interview

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at Nationwide Title Clearing.

Interview

I thought I was selected and when I walked in the building they had about 10 people waiting to interview and they were steadily coming in. However, for 3 different positions. I was interested in the marketing position and know I'm very qualified for the but the process was insane to get through. You have to take a test to make sure you can follow directions and then a typing test. Okay, I got through that part but after the interview I had to take a timed IQ test. I didn't get called back and not sure if I failed or just didn't get the job. The person (not saying a name) said they use the programs from the person that runs the Scientology group or something to that effect. The paper you sign agrees to the program and I wasn't aware of what it was or who it is but I found out. I later felt awkward. You definitely sign your life away when applying for this job. I understand that they have about 150 customer service reps in a different building. As u read in another review...you have been warned.

Interview Questions

• They asked about names and groups of different odd things. Nothing job related.   Answer Question

Jun 16, 2017 – VP Of Marketing

Thank you for your comments. We are sorry to hear you had a negative interview experience. After we discuss work history and company information during the interview we thoroughly explain we use the... More

Human Resources Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Palm Harbor, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Nationwide Title Clearing (Palm Harbor, FL) in July 2017.

Interview

The process went smoothly and professionally. I was given a thorough idea of what services NTC produces. I was knew to the industry so it was extremely helpful. The interviewer reviewed my work history and we discussed the skills I had that would apply to the position.

Interview Questions

• Are you looking for a short term or long term position?   1 Answer

Jan 5, 2018 – Director of Marketing

Thank you for your review and we are happy that you have joined our team! We hope you enjoy working here.

IT Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Palm Harbor, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Nationwide Title Clearing (Palm Harbor, FL) in November 2016.

Interview

First thing when you get there they have you fill out there application then do a Wonderlic test. From what it seemed like if you didn't do well on that, they would tell you they will call. I must have done well and was called back to HR. HR was very nice and explained the company well.

Interview Questions

• You have to be ready to drop everything if there is any type of outage that requires IT, is that something you can do.   1 Answer

May 8, 2017 – VP Of Marketing

Thank you for your feedback.

Document Processor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Nationwide Title Clearing (Dallas, TX).

Interview

They will hire anyone. No experience is needed. They will hire you straight off the street. You don’t have to be smart at all. It’s very easy you feel out a app. They talk to you and ask if you can handle what the job requires.

Interview Questions

Nationwide Title Clearing Response

Oct 27, 2017 – VP Of Marketing

Thanks for the review, we take pride in the ability to train our team members into success at NTC. We hope you enjoy working here.

Data Entry Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Nationwide Title Clearing in June 2016.

Interview

very one sided mostly redundant questions and an overall explanation of very broad job criteria although it was very interesting to hear how they run their business and what management style they use

Anonymous Employee in Palm Harbor, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Nationwide Title Clearing (Palm Harbor, FL) in January 2016.

Interview

Got taken through how the company was built and established. Then explaining the role I was applying for. If I was not "acceptable" enough for that position they just throw you into some lower job. Followed by an IQ test.

Interview Questions

Nationwide Title Clearing Response

May 8, 2017 – VP Of Marketing

Hello, it seems you are not happy with the role you have been assigned. If possible, we encourage you to seek your immediate supervisor and/or HR to discuss this matter and perhaps offer your ideas... More

Anonymous Employee in Palm Harbor, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Nationwide Title Clearing (Palm Harbor, FL) in May 2016.

Interview

The interview process was very comfortable. I met with an HR lady who was extremely nice and very professional. I applied for a data entry position, but she actually called the next day and said that based on my experience, she wanted to offer another position that she thought I would be good at.

Anonymous Employee in Palm Harbor, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Nationwide Title Clearing (Palm Harbor, FL) in April 2016.

Interview

It was a quick process, I applied online, met with someone from HR not even a week later. Did IQ testing and another quick test. Then filled out and application. Chatted with a real nice HR lady. Then the next day was informed I was going to be moving onto the background check and the reference check phase. And then 2 days later I was offered a position.