Nationwide Title Clearing Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Apr 6, 2018

2.1

Data Entry Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Palm Harbor, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Nationwide Title Clearing (Palm Harbor, FL) in March 2018.

Interview

The interview process was pretty simple but a little intimidating. I was asked about my experience and what i had done at other jobs. my resume was looked over thoroughly. I was asked what I want to do in the future and if I had heard about Scientology before. I was told that ill be called back with an answer after my background check had cleared.

Interview Questions

• Why did you leave your last position?   1 Answer
    • What do you want to do with your life in 5 years?   1 Answer
    • Are you familiar with Scientology and L.Ron Hubbard?   Answer Question

IT Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Palm Harbor, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Nationwide Title Clearing (Palm Harbor, FL) in February 2018.

Interview

Started off with a personality test.Then they had you another test to see how well you follow directions. And this is what it is. That hand you a folded sheet of paper and tell you go back to your seat and open it and let them know after you read the directions. It has 4 picture questions and the last diresction on it tells you to turn the page over and write your first and last name on the upper left margin then circle you last name 3 time and you first name twice. I totally understood why we where given these questions once I was escorted to the back of an interview. The first thing out there mouth was "what do you know about L Ron Hubbard?" In total shock I replied the Scientology guy? They replied yes. After that I went blank.

Interview Questions

• what do you know about L Ron Hubbard?   1 Answer

Feb 16, 2018 – Director of Marketing

Thank you for your comments and we are sorry to hear you had a negative interview experience. After we discuss work history and company information during the interview, we thoroughly explain we use... More

Document Processor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Nationwide Title Clearing (Dallas, TX).

Interview

They will hire anyone. No experience is needed. They will hire you straight off the street. You don’t have to be smart at all. It’s very easy you feel out a app. They talk to you and ask if you can handle what the job requires.

Interview Questions

Nationwide Title Clearing Response

Oct 27, 2017 – VP Of Marketing

Thanks for the review, we take pride in the ability to train our team members into success at NTC. We hope you enjoy working here.

File Auditor Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Nationwide Title Clearing in August 2017.

Interview

The interview itself was quick. I was interviewed by an HR employee. We discussed how my previous experience matched up with what they were seeking in new employees.

Interview Questions

• When can you start? I don't recall being asked much. The HR employee told me about the company and the position. I didn't talk much.   1 Answer

Jan 3, 2018 – Director of Marketing

Thank you for your review and we are happy that you have joined our team! We hope you enjoy working here.

Human Resources Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Palm Harbor, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Nationwide Title Clearing (Palm Harbor, FL) in July 2017.

Interview

The process went smoothly and professionally. I was given a thorough idea of what services NTC produces. I was knew to the industry so it was extremely helpful. The interviewer reviewed my work history and we discussed the skills I had that would apply to the position.

Interview Questions

• Are you looking for a short term or long term position?   1 Answer

Jan 5, 2018 – Director of Marketing

Marketing Manager Interview

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at Nationwide Title Clearing.

Interview

I thought I was selected and when I walked in the building they had about 10 people waiting to interview and they were steadily coming in. However, for 3 different positions. I was interested in the marketing position and know I'm very qualified for the but the process was insane to get through. You have to take a test to make sure you can follow directions and then a typing test. Okay, I got through that part but after the interview I had to take a timed IQ test. I didn't get called back and not sure if I failed or just didn't get the job. The person (not saying a name) said they use the programs from the person that runs the Scientology group or something to that effect. The paper you sign agrees to the program and I wasn't aware of what it was or who it is but I found out. I later felt awkward. You definitely sign your life away when applying for this job. I understand that they have about 150 customer service reps in a different building. As u read in another review...you have been warned.

Interview Questions

• They asked about names and groups of different odd things. Nothing job related.   Answer Question

Jun 16, 2017 – VP Of Marketing

Thank you for your comments. We are sorry to hear you had a negative interview experience. After we discuss work history and company information during the interview we thoroughly explain we use the... More

Data Entry Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Palm Harbor, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Nationwide Title Clearing (Palm Harbor, FL) in June 2017.

Interview

I applied by sending in my resume from an online site where the ad was posted. I applied for 3 different positions, telling myself if I dont qualify for one, I have 2 other options, hopefully. I had to take an aptitude test, and an iq test. The interview itself was easy, and felt more like just a conversation to get to know me. I was told the job functions, duties, dress code and other odds and ends I was told to keep a lookout in my email since that is where all correspondence from here on out will take place. They didnt offer a "on the spot" job offer, but was told to keep a close eye on my email.

Interview Questions

• How long did it take you to get here today?   1 Answer

Jun 21, 2017 – VP Of Marketing

Thank you for taking the time to review NTC's interview process, and we wish you all the best.

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Nationwide Title Clearing.

Interview

Submitted resume through career builder, didn't hear anything after a few days, so I called them to see if they had received the application. They called me back a few days later to schedule an interview. Interview went well, however, there were very few questions from the interviewer.

Mailroom Clerk Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tarpon Springs, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Nationwide Title Clearing (Tarpon Springs, FL) in January 2017.

Interview

Job was easy to get if you know someone who works there. Only ran into one HR member who was helpful and kind. Others were stuck up and unhelpful. Complaints were unaddressed and undocumented.

Interview Questions

• Would you be okay with remote parking.   1 Answer

Oct 27, 2017 – VP Of Marketing

We are sorry to hear this and if you'd like to provide more detail on this experience please contact us at info.nwtc@nwtc.com

IT Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Palm Harbor, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Nationwide Title Clearing (Palm Harbor, FL) in November 2016.

Interview

First thing when you get there they have you fill out there application then do a Wonderlic test. From what it seemed like if you didn't do well on that, they would tell you they will call. I must have done well and was called back to HR. HR was very nice and explained the company well.

Interview Questions

• You have to be ready to drop everything if there is any type of outage that requires IT, is that something you can do.   1 Answer

May 8, 2017 – VP Of Marketing

Thank you for your feedback.