New Acquisitions Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.2

1. Featured Interview

Entry Level Junior Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at New Acquisitions (Atlanta, GA) in April 2017.

Interview

Absolutely loved the ability that I was provided with to "self book" myself for an interview! Very convenient for both sides. However, I did have a chance to speak with Morgan when our schedules did not correspond. She was so willing to work with me and so understanding that I was still working a full time job at that point in time. When I arrived for my interview, I even got lost and Morgan was able to point me in the right direction over the phone. The personalized paintings in the lobby and the very nice saltwater fish tank caught my eye, along with the smiling receptionist. The welcoming and "homey" environment definitely eased my nervousness. Further, the hiring manager that I got the opportunity to sit down with was completely transparent and straight forward.

I was then contacted by the HR Director, Morgan, right after 4pm to be informed that I was selected to move forward with the company for a second interview. This interview is much more in depth, they actually show you a hands on feel of how your day to day will go. I was actually "matched" with someone within who was able to answer any questions that I had and explain everything to me.

The next step is the third round interview-where you are/are not offered a position. To my surprise, I was offered the position for the Junior Marketing Manager and can't wait to move forward with the company after graduation in May!! :)

Aug 14, 2017 – HR Recruiter

Thanks for stopping by and sharing your experience with us! We're happy that you felt so welcomed by our team and that you're excited to start with us in May! Let us know if there's anything you need... More

Brand Ambassador Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at New Acquisitions (Atlanta, GA) in March 2018.

Interview

I liked how welcoming the office atmosphere is. They were friendly, outgoing, and professional. The receptionist was able to answer some basic questions for me that definitely calmed my nerves before the interview started. I met with one of the assistant managers and definitely felt like most of my questions were answered before leaving. I even got to put a face to the name that I actually spoke with on the phone, she was so excited to meet me! I am very interested in seeing what New Acquistions has to offer and can't wait to see if I'll be called back. I must also say I will put 110% in this company and see for myself. I will be putting my best foot forward in hopes of my hard work being noticed.

Entry Level Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at New Acquisitions (Atlanta, GA) in March 2018.

Interview

Short preliminary interview where culture, growth model and current experience are the main topics. Live shadow with a current employee and a meeting with the hiring manager directly after. Seems like they are open to candidates with little experience but willing to work to offset.

Interview Questions

• What community/charity events have you been apart of in the past?
      How important is culture to you in choosing a career path?
      What factors help you determine the college you attended?   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at New Acquisitions.

Interview

Casual discussed the role, mention what job duties would be, appeared to want candidates that could be available for multiple semesters of internships to help reach the end goal of their internship/training program

Entry Level Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at New Acquisitions (Atlanta, GA) in February 2018.

Interview

My interview was convenient to set up with the self booking process. I ran a little late because of Atlanta traffic so I called in and they were able to push my interview back for me. I was sitting in the lobby for about 10-15 minutes, pretty short wait for any appointment. The atmosphere in the office is what first caught my attention. Everyone that came through had a smile on their face and ready to take on the day. When I got called into the manager's office, he was very welcoming and just wanted to know more about me, my background, and what I was looking for. Morgan called me back to invite me back for a second interview the next day. When I came back, I was set up with one of the trainers in the company. They went more in depth about the job and asked if it sounded like a good fit for me. At the end, I was handed a questionnaire and called back where they offered the position to me and I accepted.

Interview Questions

• Start by telling me a little bit about yourself and what you're doing now.   Answer Question
    • Why are you looking for a change?   Answer Question
    • Why do you feel like you would be a good fit for the position?   Answer Question

Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at New Acquisitions (Atlanta, GA) in February 2018.

Interview

The whole time they tried to just sell you into this process of how you will start of selling phone then become a manager within 6 months. Something did not add up with this company and I really believe that it is a scam. Do not waste your time interviewing.

Interview Questions

New Acquisitions Response

Apr 18, 2018 – HR Recruiter

Dear Reviewer,
    Thanks for the feedback! We're sorry to hear that you didn't have a positive experience in regards to our hiring process. We do have a lot of growth opportunities, so I'm not... More

Operations Director Training Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at New Acquisitions (Atlanta, GA) in January 2018.

Interview

Something fishy is going on here. Everyone has the same conversation and bullet points. Impossible to get a straight answer on questions that aren’t a part of their dialogue. All write the same thing down on the back of your resume that makes no sense and aren’t even notes about you as a candidate. Do not recommend even bothering to interview here. Spend your time on a real company.

Interview Questions

• What are you looking for in a career.   1 Answer

Feb 5, 2018 – HR Recruiter

Thanks for the feedback! We're sorry to hear that our interviewing process was confusing for you. We take our hiring process seriously so all of our hiring managers and corporate trainers are... More

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

Interview

The interview process is easy, as they want it to be. You walk in and talk to an individual, then they call you later that day or the next and schedule for you to come in again and "shadow" an employee. Makes it seem super easy and like an interesting job. But I've heard from too many people, both on here and friends, who advise against working here. Turned down the offer.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here?   1 Answer

Feb 5, 2018 – HR Recruiter

Thanks for the quick review! We're glad to hear that the process was easy for you as we try to make the interviewing process as smooth and easy-going as possible for our candidates. We're sorry to... More

Marketing Assistant Interview

Application

Interview

The interview process was actually very quick and pretty painless, considering how I nervous was. The hiring manager was really laid back and easy to talk to, which made me more confident and got rid of most of my nervousness. We discussed my work history and why I thought I was a good fit for the company. He made it very clear that they were hiring with the potential for everyone to receive growth opportunity. As you should in any interview, make sure to ask questions. He is upfront and forthcoming about the progression of the company, their intentions, and how they work for their clients. In the second interview you actually get to meet with a mentor or a "corporate trainer" that goes into everything in detail, including their experience. I got to pick his brain and a lot of my questions were answered in the second interview. I personally liked how transparent the entire process was, and accepted my offer.

Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at New Acquisitions in December 2017.

Interview

3 stages: 1st interview, 2nd interview (more in depth) and a 3rd brief one to ask any last questions to a higher up. It was a fairly smooth interview process.

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at New Acquisitions (Atlanta, GA) in November 2017.

Interview

So it was three parts, description of what you were actually doing was misleading. You start as one of the people in large stores selling services to customers. Then depending on how you do, you move up to manager, then Director, then an owner of your own segment of this company. They were really selling that process. So it starts with a quick phone interview, then you go in for your first interview (less than 15 mins) answer a few questions. Call back the next day for second and third interviews. You go back to their offices to recieve a paper with an address and name, so you drive to location to meet your second interview that shows you exactly what you will actually be doing and have a sit down with him where he asks you more questions and goes back over how this promotion process goes. Then he sends you back to the main offices to fill out a questionnaire and meet with another person for final interview. This final interview lasts less than 10 mins and pretty much they want to know if you have any more questions. Then they will have a phone conversation with everyone you talked to and get back to you. Only they never called back. It was a LONG second day. I did like that I got to see in person what I would be doing because as I said it was very misleading compared to the job description.

Interview Questions

• Do you feel you could be a supervisor?   Answer Question
    • If you were an athlete (volleyball) and someone that was a swimmer became your coach, would you listen to them?   1 Answer
    • How do you feel about challenges?   Answer Question

Nov 25, 2017 – HR Recruiter

Dear Interviewee, Thanks for the quick review! Thank you for your initial interest and we're sorry that we weren't able to find a good fit this time around. However, we are glad that you noticed the... More