New Acquisitions Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Sort:
  1. Featured Interview

Client Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sandy Springs, Fulton, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at New Acquisitions (Sandy Springs, Fulton, GA) in April 2018.

Interview

I was called just a few days after applying. The people I met at the office were very genuine and inviting. The office was really nice. They had pandora in the lobby, and I had a great conversation with the receptionist while waiting for my interview. It definitely eased my nerves a little bit and made me feel a little more comfortable to be in such an upbeat environment. I have gone on a lot of interviews lately being just graduated, and it's become pretty apparent that we the employees are smiling and have a good attitude it's just a product of the environment and the workplace.
    My initial interview was not very long. The manager was surprisingly easy to talk to. We briefly discussed my past work experience. He told me more about the company and then at the end of my interview let me know that they would be calling back at the end of the day for second interviews.
    The second interview was with a different manager than the first one. It was also conversational but went into more detail on job duties. He laid out compensation and explained some of the earning bonuses, clients, etc... My third interview was to meet again with the first manager and we discussed my future with the company. I had other interviews lined up and let him know that it would be tough making a final decision. He urged me to finish the interviewing process and then to be in contact. He seemed very confident and I think that's what impressed me the most. He wasn't trying to strong arm me into a decision. After a few other interviews that day, I had to trust my gut and call the manager to let him know that I would be accepting the position. my first few weeks here have been amazing, I've almost learned more in my experience here than staring at a professor or in a lecture hall. I definitely appreciate the laid back environment that they have to offer here and the fast pace that they expect from you to pick things up. It didn't take me long, and it's only been my motivation since day one!

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at New Acquisitions (Atlanta, GA) in August 2015.

Interview

I applied online and was contacted by a woman over the phone. After a brief phone interview I underwent a 3 round interview process and started immediately. At the time I had been abroad for almost six years and had only been back in America for a couple of days and hadn't bought a car yet; New Acqusitions really worked around me not having a car during my interview process. However I had one before I started.

I was interviews and hired by a Regional Manager, who was a real sharp guy and gave it to me straight about the advantages, disadvantages, opportunities and drawbacks of the position I was applying for. During my first interview Adam answered a laundry list of questions I had about New Acquaitions as well as concerns I had about undertaking a new career. Great experience and I really appreciated Adam's candidness and professionalism. Adam is also an excellent mentor and great to work with,

Having an MBA and being career-focused, New Acqusitions was very much the exact opportunity I had been searching for since before I went back to graduate school. I have since been promoted and transferred to another market, but New Acquisitions gets a five star rating from me.

Interview Questions

• What separates you from the other problem we are interviewing.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at New Acquisitions (Atlanta, GA) in May 2017.

Interview

They get back to you quickly. 2 day process. The first interview is only a 15 minute meet and greet. The second interview is where they finally explain exactly what the position is, because it's very unclear in the beginning. You'll be in Costco asking members to switch from their current TV provider to Direct TV. Depending on how well you do, then you'll get "promoted." After the second interview, you take a little quiz to see if you were paying attention. Then if they like you they'll bring you in for the third interview and offer you the job.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever trained people before? If so, how many?   1 Answer

New Acquisitions Response

Aug 23, 2017 – HR Recruiter

Dear Reviewer,
    Thanks for the quick review! We do understand that our applicants time is important to them, especially during the job search, so we do try to reach out and get in touch as soon as we... More

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at New Acquisitions (Atlanta, GA) in January 2018.

Interview

The interview was great, everyone I met along the way was super friendly and it was evident that the company atmosphere was exactly what I was looking for! I loved that I was able to schedule an appointment on my own terms. The initial phase was to get to know the Hiring Manager and the business overall, which was great. On top of that, the job shadow was super informative. I loved getting to see exactly what I would be doing moving forward. Overall, it was a great experience for me.

Corporate Trainer Interview

Interview

The 1st round interview was with one of the managers, Ben. It was a one on one interview where we mainly talked about my experience and how it may fit into the company. My initial interview nerves went away when I walked into the office and talked with the receptionist while waiting for my appointment. She was super informative and wasn't hesitant to answer any brief questions I had. It was a little later in the afternoon when I got the call for a second interview.

The second interview was the next morning. The second interview was a little different, I actually got to go on a job shadow of what my day to day would look like starting out. After this interview I was called back for my third, all in the same day. It was an interview with the CEO in which any concerns or questions were addressed directly. He truly seemed like he cared to answer my questions and make sure that I understood everything before walking out of the office.

I recieved a phone call from him directly a little later in the afternoon to offer me the position! Overall, it was a really different interview structure and I truly enjoyed it. I felt like I got to see all aspects of the company before even starting. I gladly accepted the position and I absolutely love the people! I'm so glad that I got my foot in the door here, everyone has such a positive attitude and puts their best foot forward!

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
      Why do you see yourself as a good fit to the company?
      What skills would help you to accel in a career in marketing?   Answer Question

Assistant Marketing Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at New Acquisitions.

Interview

I got an email from them saying they wanted me to come in for an interview. I scheduled one for the next day. When I got there I noticed there were about 5 others interviewing as well. The building appeared nice and professional. During my interview they kept mentioning it was a "PR" position, which was confusing since that was not what I applied for. This made them seem very disorganized. They explained the position would be to help them recruit more people on their team (again not what was in the job description). I left annoyed and set on not taking the job. I did not get a call back.

Interview Questions

New Acquisitions Response

Sep 25, 2016 – Human Resources

Dear Reviewer-
    Thank you for taking the time to review our company! First, we would like to extend our sincere apologizes for the mistake made in your interview. During the month of July we had just... More

Junior Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at New Acquisitions (Atlanta, GA) in June 2018.

Interview

1st interview- i barely did any talking. They just went through my resume and told me that ill be working with a construction company (home depot) and that i wont be going door to door marketing the product. Instead, ill be managing a small team (which was stated in the description as junior project manager).

2nd interview- with 2 people. It seems like they really want you to work for them. It sounded exactly like a pyramid scheme where they are always recruiting more people to work for you under your team. The more the merrier. The interviewer was nice and answered all my questions. I was willing to be trained for it. However i was shut out when he told me I will be in a designated location (home depot) to market whatever they needed me to do. And that in 6-8 i can be the owner of my own firm and retire early. It would be nice. But it was not what i applied for. I was even more shut out when he said base pay would be $10/hr. Seriously. I make more than that at my retail job. And he said i will also have commissions. But i did not want a commission based job. He mapped out all 5-6 phases that i somewhat understood. But with the minimal pay. And no health insurance or benefits. It was a no for me. And they do not compensate you for the gas when you drive to the market location.

3rd interview- i had the 3rd interview shortly after the 2nd. I met the marketing director. He asked why i was having doubts with working with the company. I told him $10 is way too low, and i was willing to negotiate the base pay. He said no because we get commission already. So i declined with all the bs i did not apply for.

Its a good management training program they have. But i feel they are a lil stingy with their pay. Especially as a recent grad. My resume has absolutely nothing with sales. They are willing to hire anyone as long as your coachable.

Interview Questions

• If you were and animal, what would you be?   1 Answer
    • What are some examples of skills you learned in school and applied them to a situtation?   Answer Question
    • What school did you go to?   Answer Question

Client Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at New Acquisitions (Atlanta, GA) in March 2018.

Interview

Very fast paced. Seemed exciting. The had it all figured out and organized but seemed busy. There was a three round interview process. I had a lot of question but most were answered in the second round interview. I really appreciated the third round to clear out my own thoughts.

Interview Questions

• What leadership skills do you pocess?   1 Answer

Internship Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at New Acquisitions.

Interview

Casual discussed the role, mention what job duties would be, appeared to want candidates that could be available for multiple semesters of internships to help reach the end goal of their internship/training program

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kennesaw, GA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at New Acquisitions (Kennesaw, GA) in April 2018.

Interview

3 step process that could be done in 1. First interview is very generic and last 8 minutes. Second interview goes over their pyramid scheme. Third interview is telling you you are hired bc they hire everyone and see who sticks