New Acquisitions Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.1

1. Featured Interview

Entry Level Junior Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at New Acquisitions (Atlanta, GA) in April 2017.

Interview

Absolutely loved the ability that I was provided with to "self book" myself for an interview! Very convenient for both sides. However, I did have a chance to speak with Morgan when our schedules did not correspond. She was so willing to work with me and so understanding that I was still working a full time job at that point in time. When I arrived for my interview, I even got lost and Morgan was able to point me in the right direction over the phone. The personalized paintings in the lobby and the very nice saltwater fish tank caught my eye, along with the smiling receptionist. The welcoming and "homey" environment definitely eased my nervousness. Further, the hiring manager that I got the opportunity to sit down with was completely transparent and straight forward.

I was then contacted by the HR Director, Morgan, right after 4pm to be informed that I was selected to move forward with the company for a second interview. This interview is much more in depth, they actually show you a hands on feel of how your day to day will go. I was actually "matched" with someone within who was able to answer any questions that I had and explain everything to me.

The next step is the third round interview-where you are/are not offered a position. To my surprise, I was offered the position for the Junior Marketing Manager and can't wait to move forward with the company after graduation in May!! :)

Aug 14, 2017 – HR Recruiter

Thanks for stopping by and sharing your experience with us! We're happy that you felt so welcomed by our team and that you're excited to start with us in May! Let us know if there's anything you need... More

Corporate Trainer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at New Acquisitions (Atlanta, GA) in August 2015.

Interview

I applied online and was contacted by a woman over the phone. After a brief phone interview I underwent a 3 round interview process and started immediately. At the time I had been abroad for almost six years and had only been back in America for a couple of days and hadn't bought a car yet; New Acqusitions really worked around me not having a car during my interview process. However I had one before I started.

I was interviews and hired by a Regional Manager, who was a real sharp guy and gave it to me straight about the advantages, disadvantages, opportunities and drawbacks of the position I was applying for. During my first interview Adam answered a laundry list of questions I had about New Acquaitions as well as concerns I had about undertaking a new career. Great experience and I really appreciated Adam's candidness and professionalism. Adam is also an excellent mentor and great to work with,

Having an MBA and being career-focused, New Acqusitions was very much the exact opportunity I had been searching for since before I went back to graduate school. I have since been promoted and transferred to another market, but New Acquisitions gets a five star rating from me.

Interview Questions

• What separates you from the other problem we are interviewing.   1 Answer

Corporate Trainer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at New Acquisitions (Atlanta, GA) in May 2017.

Interview

They get back to you quickly. 2 day process. The first interview is only a 15 minute meet and greet. The second interview is where they finally explain exactly what the position is, because it's very unclear in the beginning. You'll be in Costco asking members to switch from their current TV provider to Direct TV. Depending on how well you do, then you'll get "promoted." After the second interview, you take a little quiz to see if you were paying attention. Then if they like you they'll bring you in for the third interview and offer you the job.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever trained people before? If so, how many?   1 Answer

Aug 23, 2017 – HR Recruiter

Dear Reviewer,
    Thanks for the quick review! We do understand that our applicants time is important to them, especially during the job search, so we do try to reach out and get in touch as soon as we... More

Assistant Marketing Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at New Acquisitions.

Interview

I got an email from them saying they wanted me to come in for an interview. I scheduled one for the next day. When I got there I noticed there were about 5 others interviewing as well. The building appeared nice and professional. During my interview they kept mentioning it was a "PR" position, which was confusing since that was not what I applied for. This made them seem very disorganized. They explained the position would be to help them recruit more people on their team (again not what was in the job description). I left annoyed and set on not taking the job. I did not get a call back.

Interview Questions

New Acquisitions Response

Sep 25, 2016 – Human Resources

Dear Reviewer-
    Thank you for taking the time to review our company! First, we would like to extend our sincere apologizes for the mistake made in your interview. During the month of July we had just... More

Client Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sandy Springs, Fulton, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at New Acquisitions (Sandy Springs, Fulton, GA) in April 2018.

Interview

I was called just a few days after applying. The people I met at the office were very genuine and inviting. The office was really nice. They had pandora in the lobby, and I had a great conversation with the receptionist while waiting for my interview. It definitely eased my nerves a little bit and made me feel a little more comfortable to be in such an upbeat environment. I have gone on a lot of interviews lately being just graduated, and it's become pretty apparent that we the employees are smiling and have a good attitude it's just a product of the environment and the workplace.
    My initial interview was not very long. The manager was surprisingly easy to talk to. We briefly discussed my past work experience. He told me more about the company and then at the end of my interview let me know that they would be calling back at the end of the day for second interviews.
    The second interview was with a different manager than the first one. It was also conversational but went into more detail on job duties. He laid out compensation and explained some of the earning bonuses, clients, etc... My third interview was to meet again with the first manager and we discussed my future with the company. I had other interviews lined up and let him know that it would be tough making a final decision. He urged me to finish the interviewing process and then to be in contact. He seemed very confident and I think that's what impressed me the most. He wasn't trying to strong arm me into a decision. After a few other interviews that day, I had to trust my gut and call the manager to let him know that I would be accepting the position. my first few weeks here have been amazing, I've almost learned more in my experience here than staring at a professor or in a lecture hall. I definitely appreciate the laid back environment that they have to offer here and the fast pace that they expect from you to pick things up. It didn't take me long, and it's only been my motivation since day one!

Internship Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at New Acquisitions.

Interview

Casual discussed the role, mention what job duties would be, appeared to want candidates that could be available for multiple semesters of internships to help reach the end goal of their internship/training program

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at New Acquisitions (Atlanta, GA) in April 2016.

Interview

The interview is pretty easy. They're just looking for sales people. They don't even ask you real questions. If you get called for a second interview they are going to partner you with a sales person already. He is going to teach you what the company wants you to know and then your going to take a quiz at the end.

Market Manager Interview

Interview

Three rounds of interviewing..my first round interview was brief. Second was the longest and third was the quickest. It was good because I got to actually witness someone else working the position I was going to do.

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at New Acquisitions (Atlanta, GA) in March 2016.

Interview

I applied online and was then offered to come into their office for an interview about a day or so later. Once I arrived, they were very welcoming and everything seemed pretty nice. Once I went into the office to be interviewed, I was informed it was a position to sell Direct TV in Costco. Bait and Switch all day. Run while you can!!! It's a total scam.

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at New Acquisitions (Atlanta, GA) in November 2017.

Interview

So it was three parts, description of what you were actually doing was misleading. You start as one of the people in large stores selling services to customers. Then depending on how you do, you move up to manager, then Director, then an owner of your own segment of this company. They were really selling that process. So it starts with a quick phone interview, then you go in for your first interview (less than 15 mins) answer a few questions. Call back the next day for second and third interviews. You go back to their offices to recieve a paper with an address and name, so you drive to location to meet your second interview that shows you exactly what you will actually be doing and have a sit down with him where he asks you more questions and goes back over how this promotion process goes. Then he sends you back to the main offices to fill out a questionnaire and meet with another person for final interview. This final interview lasts less than 10 mins and pretty much they want to know if you have any more questions. Then they will have a phone conversation with everyone you talked to and get back to you. Only they never called back. It was a LONG second day. I did like that I got to see in person what I would be doing because as I said it was very misleading compared to the job description.

Interview Questions

• Do you feel you could be a supervisor?   Answer Question
    • If you were an athlete (volleyball) and someone that was a swimmer became your coach, would you listen to them?   1 Answer
    • How do you feel about challenges?   Answer Question

Nov 25, 2017 – HR Recruiter

Dear Interviewee, Thanks for the quick review! Thank you for your initial interest and we're sorry that we weren't able to find a good fit this time around. However, we are glad that you noticed the... More

Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at New Acquisitions (Atlanta, GA) in February 2018.

Interview

The whole time they tried to just sell you into this process of how you will start of selling phone then become a manager within 6 months. Something did not add up with this company and I really believe that it is a scam. Do not waste your time interviewing.

Interview Questions

New Acquisitions Response

Apr 18, 2018 – HR Recruiter

Dear Reviewer,
    Thanks for the feedback! We're sorry to hear that you didn't have a positive experience in regards to our hiring process. We do have a lot of growth opportunities, so I'm not... More