New Acquisitions Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.2

1. Featured Interview

Entry Level Junior Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at New Acquisitions (Atlanta, GA) in April 2017.

Interview

Absolutely loved the ability that I was provided with to "self book" myself for an interview! Very convenient for both sides. However, I did have a chance to speak with Morgan when our schedules did not correspond. She was so willing to work with me and so understanding that I was still working a full time job at that point in time. When I arrived for my interview, I even got lost and Morgan was able to point me in the right direction over the phone. The personalized paintings in the lobby and the very nice saltwater fish tank caught my eye, along with the smiling receptionist. The welcoming and "homey" environment definitely eased my nervousness. Further, the hiring manager that I got the opportunity to sit down with was completely transparent and straight forward.

I was then contacted by the HR Director, Morgan, right after 4pm to be informed that I was selected to move forward with the company for a second interview. This interview is much more in depth, they actually show you a hands on feel of how your day to day will go. I was actually "matched" with someone within who was able to answer any questions that I had and explain everything to me.

The next step is the third round interview-where you are/are not offered a position. To my surprise, I was offered the position for the Junior Marketing Manager and can't wait to move forward with the company after graduation in May!! :)

Aug 14, 2017 – HR Recruiter

Thanks for stopping by and sharing your experience with us! We're happy that you felt so welcomed by our team and that you're excited to start with us in May! Let us know if there's anything you need... More

Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at New Acquisitions.

Interview

The first round interview was pretty brief. The manager I sat down with asked more about me and my background and then gave me an overview of the company. They called me back that afternoon to schedule the second interview. The second interview was longer, they went more in depth of the company, day to day expectations, hours, pay, the whole nine yards. They were very thorough with me and answered all of my questions. I was asked to fill out a questionnaire and then I was brought in for the third round interview shortly after the second interview. The manager asked if I had any other questions and then offered me the position. All in all they were very pleasant and the environment of the office was welcoming. I can't wait to start!

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at New Acquisitions (Atlanta, GA) in June 2018.

Interview

This job is a essentially a multi-level marketing company without an actual product. They try to sell you on training and marketing skills all while you work to build a team and profitability for others. All with the eventual goal of perhaps one day having your own team.

The first interview is disguised as just a simple 15-minute get to know you meeting where the day to day and pay structure of the company are not talked about. They try to give you a brief idea of what you will be doing; however, it is cleverly worded to intention make the job seems like it involves traveling. Sound exciting doesn't it? The second interview the actual structure of the company and commission based pay structure is revealed. It has you working through various "titles," meeting sales quotas, and getting promoted. All with the idea of one day being an owner. Any place that talks about you owning or running the place within the interview process has gotta be an MLM right?

Interview Questions

• Never really asked any challenging questions. I am assume they are just look for individuals with some level of personality.   Answer Question

Jun 21, 2018 – HR Recruiter

Dear Reviewer,
    Thanks for reaching out and giving us your feedback!! We thank you for your initial interest and we're sorry to hear that we didn't have a good fit, however, we do understand that not... More

Corporate Trainer Interview

Interview

The 1st round interview was with one of the managers, Ben. It was a one on one interview where we mainly talked about my experience and how it may fit into the company. My initial interview nerves went away when I walked into the office and talked with the receptionist while waiting for my appointment. She was super informative and wasn't hesitant to answer any brief questions I had. It was a little later in the afternoon when I got the call for a second interview.

The second interview was the next morning. The second interview was a little different, I actually got to go on a job shadow of what my day to day would look like starting out. After this interview I was called back for my third, all in the same day. It was an interview with the CEO in which any concerns or questions were addressed directly. He truly seemed like he cared to answer my questions and make sure that I understood everything before walking out of the office.

I recieved a phone call from him directly a little later in the afternoon to offer me the position! Overall, it was a really different interview structure and I truly enjoyed it. I felt like I got to see all aspects of the company before even starting. I gladly accepted the position and I absolutely love the people! I'm so glad that I got my foot in the door here, everyone has such a positive attitude and puts their best foot forward!

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
      Why do you see yourself as a good fit to the company?
      What skills would help you to accel in a career in marketing?   Answer Question

Marketing Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at New Acquisitions (Atlanta, GA) in June 2018.

Interview

The initial interview was very quick, but thorough. They explained the process of growth in the company and explained that I would learn further as I went on to the next round of interviews. Overall very welcoming and easy environment to interview in.

Interview Questions

• What do you love about Marketing? What is it about this Marketing Company that interests you?   Answer Question

Brand Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at New Acquisitions (Atlanta, GA) in June 2018.

Interview

The interview process was nice. It's initial interview was short and to the point, while the second more in depth interview was insightful and gave good insight as to what to expect from the company

Communication and Marketing Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at New Acquisitions (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

The comany is really looking to full positions, so once I applied after I applied, I received a call within 2 hours asking me to come in for an interview the next day. After my first interview, I got called back for round 2.

Interview Questions

• What are qualities that leaders need?   1 Answer

May 22, 2018 – HR Recruiter

Dear reviewer, thanks for the feedback on our interviewing process! We are definitely actively looking for qualified candidates at the moment because we just expanded to our newest market in Memphis... More

Summer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at New Acquisitions (Atlanta, GA) in May 2018.

Interview

I applied for the summer 2018 internship and was called for an interview within 2 days. The first interview was basically an "all about me" and what I looked forward to learning here, and why it was important to my schooling. The second interview was very hands on, and i actually got to meet another employee that originally started as an intern and then took on the business full time. That alone was pretty motivating when I got to hear his side of the process and the ups and downs of the business. For my third interview, I sat down with the president of the company, we went over the job description again and what all I would be looking forward to learning from New Acquisitions. I passed that interview as well and got the offer to join this company. I definitely think this is a huuuuge stepping stone in my career and I really cannot wait to start working with such motivated, young professionals like myself. Everyone there truly seemed to enjoy it and was very welcoming to the new kid on the block.

Interview Questions

New Acquisitions Response

May 25, 2018 – HR Recruiter

Dear Reviewer, Thanks for stopping by and giving us some feedback on our interviewing process! We're glad to hear that you were motivated by the growth opportunities at our company and we're excited... More

Client Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sandy Springs, Fulton, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at New Acquisitions (Sandy Springs, Fulton, GA) in May 2018.

Interview

The interview process took 3 days. It was super smooth and laid back, really the eaiest interview I've had since graduation. The manager was really trying to get to know me and my background. The second interview clarified everything, without gray area. Their expectations and growth projections were laid out. The staff truly did a great job of explaing the job role and responsibilties. The third interview was a little bit more than I expected. I wasn't prepared for the questionnaire but did my best. I had some questions for the manager, as did he from the answers on my quiz. He made sure that everything was clear for me and despite my nerves, even offered me the position! The company is motivating, positive, and full of opportunity. I really am glad I got to see everything about the company and I felt like there was a lot of transparency. I cannot wait to really dive into the company!

Client Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sandy Springs, Fulton, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at New Acquisitions (Sandy Springs, Fulton, GA) in April 2018.

Interview

I was called just a few days after applying. The people I met at the office were very genuine and inviting. The office was really nice. They had pandora in the lobby, and I had a great conversation with the receptionist while waiting for my interview. It definitely eased my nerves a little bit and made me feel a little more comfortable to be in such an upbeat environment. I have gone on a lot of interviews lately being just graduated, and it's become pretty apparent that we the employees are smiling and have a good attitude it's just a product of the environment and the workplace.
    My initial interview was not very long. The manager was surprisingly easy to talk to. We briefly discussed my past work experience. He told me more about the company and then at the end of my interview let me know that they would be calling back at the end of the day for second interviews.
    The second interview was with a different manager than the first one. It was also conversational but went into more detail on job duties. He laid out compensation and explained some of the earning bonuses, clients, etc... My third interview was to meet again with the first manager and we discussed my future with the company. I had other interviews lined up and let him know that it would be tough making a final decision. He urged me to finish the interviewing process and then to be in contact. He seemed very confident and I think that's what impressed me the most. He wasn't trying to strong arm me into a decision. After a few other interviews that day, I had to trust my gut and call the manager to let him know that I would be accepting the position. my first few weeks here have been amazing, I've almost learned more in my experience here than staring at a professor or in a lecture hall. I definitely appreciate the laid back environment that they have to offer here and the fast pace that they expect from you to pick things up. It didn't take me long, and it's only been my motivation since day one!

Communication and Marketing Assistant Interview Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at New Acquisitions (Atlanta, GA) in April 2018.

Interview

Interview response and process is extremely quick because you're not actually interviewing for the role you applied to. New Acquisitions has an entry level ladder you have to climb regardless of previous experience. They sell it as a way to grow their employees to be well-rounded and able to do every job, but it really translates in cheap labor with little specialization and growth in any one area you may be interested in.