New Acquisitions Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.2

1. Featured Interview

Entry Level Junior Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at New Acquisitions (Atlanta, GA) in April 2017.

Interview

Absolutely loved the ability that I was provided with to "self book" myself for an interview! Very convenient for both sides. However, I did have a chance to speak with Morgan when our schedules did not correspond. She was so willing to work with me and so understanding that I was still working a full time job at that point in time. When I arrived for my interview, I even got lost and Morgan was able to point me in the right direction over the phone. The personalized paintings in the lobby and the very nice saltwater fish tank caught my eye, along with the smiling receptionist. The welcoming and "homey" environment definitely eased my nervousness. Further, the hiring manager that I got the opportunity to sit down with was completely transparent and straight forward.

I was then contacted by the HR Director, Morgan, right after 4pm to be informed that I was selected to move forward with the company for a second interview. This interview is much more in depth, they actually show you a hands on feel of how your day to day will go. I was actually "matched" with someone within who was able to answer any questions that I had and explain everything to me.

The next step is the third round interview-where you are/are not offered a position. To my surprise, I was offered the position for the Junior Marketing Manager and can't wait to move forward with the company after graduation in May!! :)

Aug 14, 2017 – HR Recruiter

Thanks for stopping by and sharing your experience with us! We're happy that you felt so welcomed by our team and that you're excited to start with us in May! Let us know if there's anything you need... More

Brand Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at New Acquisitions (Atlanta, GA) in October 2017.

Interview

Invited in by HR coordinator and scheduled my interview on their online calendar. Received directions and other details for the interview. I was happy to see that all of the details were spot on and I met with the hiring managers mentioned in the email. I was invited back in for a second interview where I met with another manager for a "job shadow". The nice man met with broke down the day-to-day of the position, compensation, and then followed up by asking if I had any questions of my own.

Interview Questions

• We're very team oriented, is that a work environment that you do well in or do you prefer to work alone?   1 Answer

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at New Acquisitions.

Interview

I was personally referred to the company by a former co-worker and I was intrigued when I learned about their growth potential. I met with one of their hiring manager who broke down how the company got started and how it functions, what their goals were, etc. The people that I met with during the process were very friendly and I could tell that they thoroughly enjoy their job.

Interview Questions

• What about the position interested you in the first place?   1 Answer

Marketing Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at New Acquisitions (Atlanta, GA) in September 2017.

Interview

Very thorough and organized process. I interviewed with one of the Assistant Managers and they explained how they started, found their clients, what there were looking for in a candidate, the day to day of the position, and answered all of the questions that I had after he was done with the initial interview as well. Then I was brought back in for a second interview where I met with another manager to discuss the position in even more detail and they were able to answer all of my questions as well. Overall a pretty efficient process! I got all of the information that I needed and I believe that it went well.

Marketing Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at New Acquisitions (Atlanta, GA) in September 2017.

Interview

The interview was only 10 mins long because it's the first round, actually mines was cut short because I guess I did really badly. They don't really ask you many questions at all. If anything I feel like they just want you to talk about them and inflate their ego.

Interview Questions

• What are you looking for in your next position?
      What do you know about our company?
      Do you have any questions?   Answer Question

Sep 28, 2017 – HR Recruiter

Dear Reviewer,
    Thanks for bringing this to our attention! We're so sorry you felt like your interview was cut short. We understand that our applicants' time is valuable, so we try to make everything... More

Marketing Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at New Acquisitions (Atlanta, GA) in September 2017.

Interview

Applied directly to their website after a google search led me to the company. I was invited in to speak with their manager and discuss the position. Welcoming office and everyone seemed to be in a great mood which was a good sign. The manager explained the duties of the position and what they were looking for. My next visit was with another manager who went into greater detail of the positions day to day, pay structure, etc. I was offered the position after that meeting and accepted. Very smooth and painless process!

Interview Questions

• Where have you received most of your experience in marketing?   Answer Question

Associate Brand Manager Interview

Application

Interview

Overall the interview process was very informative. I learned a lot about their business strategy and overall company goals. What really stood out to me as different from other interviews I've been on was the fact that the manager really cared to learn more about me and what I am looking for in my next career opportunity. He spent a ton of time getting to know me, my background, and my goals.
    In the later part of the interview, he broke down the overall growth potential and earning a potential of the position. Most importantly, at the end of the interview, I was happy to walk away knowing every step of their business. Their overall transparency made the interviewing process as simple as it could be.

Interview Questions

• Are you comfortable taking control?   1 Answer

Marketing Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at New Acquisitions (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

I went through with the interview process hoping they would be able to confirm the reviews weren't true. I was very disappointed to find out that it was and that I was not being hired for the position I applied for but in reality that they are only recruiting sales rep positions. There is nothing wrong with being a salesman if that is what you are striving to do. There are plenty of people who want to do that job and who are good at it. It would save a lot of NA's and applicant's time if they just sent out honest applications. There is nothing wrong with being a salesman but lying to job seekers that they aren't going to be one when in reality they are, is wrong. You do not need a college degree to sell Direct TV at Costco.
    NA had a lovely office and the staff seemed wonderful. I am very disappointed by the dishonesty of this company and I hope they grow from this mistake.

Interview Questions

New Acquisitions Response

Aug 25, 2017 – HR Recruiter

Dear Reviewer,
    We want to deeply apologize for any miscommunications that occurred during our hiring process. We try our best to be completely transparent by letting everyone know that we do... More

Marketing Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at New Acquisitions (Atlanta, GA) in August 2017.

Interview

The interview was disappointing because they don't interview for the job title they post online. According to their "company policy," you start as a sales representative, then after six months you become something, then after a year then you become another thing, then eventually you may become the thing they've posted blah blah blah.

Interview Questions

New Acquisitions Response

Sep 7, 2017 – HR Recruiter

Dear Reviewer,
    We value all feedback, so thanks for the quick review! Of course, we apologize for any confusion about the position. We do believe in everyone starting off at an entry level so they... More

Marketing and Communications Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at New Acquisitions (Atlanta, GA) in June 2017.

Interview

Three part interview process. The first interview was a quick & easy 5-10 minutes to get to know you & put a face to your name. The second, which I was invited on & canceled after accepting a different offer, would have been a tour & inside look at day-to-day duties. The third, I have read, generally comes immediately after the second if they like you.

Interview Questions

New Acquisitions Response

Aug 14, 2017 – HR Recruiter

Thanks for sharing your experience with us! The whole point of the going through the hiring process is to make sure that you find the best fit and career for you, so we're thankful for your initial... More

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at New Acquisitions (Atlanta, GA) in June 2017.

Interview

Contacted via phone to schedule a time to meet with the manager. The office was very cordial and well kept. Makaela at the front has a warm personality and I found it easy to chat with her while I waited for my interview. Drake broke down the position's day to day, compensation, etc. Very straightforward and the point, then we talked about my background and my interests. From there I got to speak with another manager for a more in-depth discussion of the role to make sure that I had a clear view of the position. I liked what I saw so I'm excited to get a call back!

Interview Questions

• What initially attracted you to the position?   1 Answer