New Acquisitions Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.2

1. Featured Interview

Entry Level Junior Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at New Acquisitions (Atlanta, GA) in April 2017.

Interview

Absolutely loved the ability that I was provided with to "self book" myself for an interview! Very convenient for both sides. However, I did have a chance to speak with Morgan when our schedules did not correspond. She was so willing to work with me and so understanding that I was still working a full time job at that point in time. When I arrived for my interview, I even got lost and Morgan was able to point me in the right direction over the phone. The personalized paintings in the lobby and the very nice saltwater fish tank caught my eye, along with the smiling receptionist. The welcoming and "homey" environment definitely eased my nervousness. Further, the hiring manager that I got the opportunity to sit down with was completely transparent and straight forward.

I was then contacted by the HR Director, Morgan, right after 4pm to be informed that I was selected to move forward with the company for a second interview. This interview is much more in depth, they actually show you a hands on feel of how your day to day will go. I was actually "matched" with someone within who was able to answer any questions that I had and explain everything to me.

The next step is the third round interview-where you are/are not offered a position. To my surprise, I was offered the position for the Junior Marketing Manager and can't wait to move forward with the company after graduation in May!! :)

Aug 14, 2017 – HR Recruiter

Thanks for stopping by and sharing your experience with us! We're happy that you felt so welcomed by our team and that you're excited to start with us in May! Let us know if there's anything you need... More

Internship Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at New Acquisitions.

Interview

Casual discussed the role, mention what job duties would be, appeared to want candidates that could be available for multiple semesters of internships to help reach the end goal of their internship/training program

Entry Level Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at New Acquisitions (Atlanta, GA) in February 2018.

Interview

My interview was convenient to set up with the self booking process. I ran a little late because of Atlanta traffic so I called in and they were able to push my interview back for me. I was sitting in the lobby for about 10-15 minutes, pretty short wait for any appointment. The atmosphere in the office is what first caught my attention. Everyone that came through had a smile on their face and ready to take on the day. When I got called into the manager's office, he was very welcoming and just wanted to know more about me, my background, and what I was looking for. Morgan called me back to invite me back for a second interview the next day. When I came back, I was set up with one of the trainers in the company. They went more in depth about the job and asked if it sounded like a good fit for me. At the end, I was handed a questionnaire and called back where they offered the position to me and I accepted.

Interview Questions

• Start by telling me a little bit about yourself and what you're doing now.   Answer Question
    • Why are you looking for a change?   Answer Question
    • Why do you feel like you would be a good fit for the position?   Answer Question

Operations Director Training Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at New Acquisitions (Atlanta, GA) in January 2018.

Interview

Something fishy is going on here. Everyone has the same conversation and bullet points. Impossible to get a straight answer on questions that aren’t a part of their dialogue. All write the same thing down on the back of your resume that makes no sense and aren’t even notes about you as a candidate. Do not recommend even bothering to interview here. Spend your time on a real company.

Interview Questions

• What are you looking for in a career.   1 Answer

Feb 5, 2018 – HR Recruiter

Thanks for the feedback! We're sorry to hear that our interviewing process was confusing for you. We take our hiring process seriously so all of our hiring managers and corporate trainers are... More

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

Interview

The interview process is easy, as they want it to be. You walk in and talk to an individual, then they call you later that day or the next and schedule for you to come in again and "shadow" an employee. Makes it seem super easy and like an interesting job. But I've heard from too many people, both on here and friends, who advise against working here. Turned down the offer.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here?   1 Answer

Feb 5, 2018 – HR Recruiter

Thanks for the quick review! We're glad to hear that the process was easy for you as we try to make the interviewing process as smooth and easy-going as possible for our candidates. We're sorry to... More

Marketing Assistant Interview

Application

Interview

The interview process was actually very quick and pretty painless, considering how I nervous was. The hiring manager was really laid back and easy to talk to, which made me more confident and got rid of most of my nervousness. We discussed my work history and why I thought I was a good fit for the company. He made it very clear that they were hiring with the potential for everyone to receive growth opportunity. As you should in any interview, make sure to ask questions. He is upfront and forthcoming about the progression of the company, their intentions, and how they work for their clients. In the second interview you actually get to meet with a mentor or a "corporate trainer" that goes into everything in detail, including their experience. I got to pick his brain and a lot of my questions were answered in the second interview. I personally liked how transparent the entire process was, and accepted my offer.

Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at New Acquisitions in December 2017.

Interview

3 stages: 1st interview, 2nd interview (more in depth) and a 3rd brief one to ask any last questions to a higher up. It was a fairly smooth interview process.

Marketing Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at New Acquisitions (Atlanta, GA) in December 2017.

Interview

Learned more about the company and what they were about through a phone call and came into their office on Peachtree Dunwoody Rd. Met with Drake and he explained more of the position and then was invited to meet with another manager after that. First impression of the office and staff was professional and welcoming. Over all a good experience!

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at New Acquisitions (Atlanta, GA) in November 2017.

Interview

So it was three parts, description of what you were actually doing was misleading. You start as one of the people in large stores selling services to customers. Then depending on how you do, you move up to manager, then Director, then an owner of your own segment of this company. They were really selling that process. So it starts with a quick phone interview, then you go in for your first interview (less than 15 mins) answer a few questions. Call back the next day for second and third interviews. You go back to their offices to recieve a paper with an address and name, so you drive to location to meet your second interview that shows you exactly what you will actually be doing and have a sit down with him where he asks you more questions and goes back over how this promotion process goes. Then he sends you back to the main offices to fill out a questionnaire and meet with another person for final interview. This final interview lasts less than 10 mins and pretty much they want to know if you have any more questions. Then they will have a phone conversation with everyone you talked to and get back to you. Only they never called back. It was a LONG second day. I did like that I got to see in person what I would be doing because as I said it was very misleading compared to the job description.

Interview Questions

• Do you feel you could be a supervisor?   Answer Question
    • If you were an athlete (volleyball) and someone that was a swimmer became your coach, would you listen to them?   1 Answer
    • How do you feel about challenges?   Answer Question

Nov 25, 2017 – HR Recruiter

Dear Interviewee, Thanks for the quick review! Thank you for your initial interest and we're sorry that we weren't able to find a good fit this time around. However, we are glad that you noticed the... More

Marketing Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at New Acquisitions (Atlanta, GA) in November 2017.

Interview

Quick. Didn’t ask me too many questions. The interview only lasted for a minute so it was very shocking. Like it was literally a minute long. This threw me off. They said it was different parts to the interview.

Interview Questions

New Acquisitions Response

Jan 5, 2018 – HR Recruiter

Dear Reviewer,
    Thanks for the feedback! This is very surprising to hear as our first round interviews typically last 15-20 minutes. It definitely takes more than a minute to go over the details of... More

Marketing Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at New Acquisitions (Atlanta, GA) in September 2017.

Interview

The interview was only 10 mins long because it's the first round, actually mines was cut short because I guess I did really badly. They don't really ask you many questions at all. If anything I feel like they just want you to talk about them and inflate their ego.

Interview Questions

• What are you looking for in your next position?
      What do you know about our company?
      Do you have any questions?   Answer Question

Sep 28, 2017 – HR Recruiter

Dear Reviewer,
    Thanks for bringing this to our attention! We're so sorry you felt like your interview was cut short. We understand that our applicants' time is valuable, so we try to make everything... More