Nitro Interview Questions

Updated Apr 2, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 74 of over 74 interviews

Employee Referral13%
2.9
HardAverageEasy

Nitro

Application

I interviewed at Nitro

Interview

The interview process was very smooth, phone interview, hiring Manager interview, panel interview and then presentation. The whole team is amazing. Very good energy and keep you updated through out the process.

Interview Questions
  • Why are you most interested in Nitro?
    Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 8 weeks. I interviewed at Nitro (Boston, MA) in Jan 2021

Interview

HR clearly stated the interview process: the order, the person(s) interviewing and the approximate timeframe. All occurred exactly as expected. This company has a wonderful culture of camaraderie. I experienced a warm welcome and many open ended questions from all levels of management during the multiple interviews.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Nitro

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Nitro in Dec 2020

Interview

3 Rounds. First with in-house recruiter who was so nice throughout the whole process. Second round with my new manager and third with a sales person and VP of Sales.

Interview Questions
  • Why Nitro? Why do you think you're the perfect person for the role? etc

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, Dublin

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Nitro (Dublin, Dublin)

Interview

Initially contacted by an internal recruiter, had a great chat and I forwarded on my CV for consideration. Next I was sent a tech exam which I completed and submitted. After this I had a call with the VP of Engineering and I was told by the recruiter that further interviews would be set up with the rest of the team as they were happy with my solution to the tech exam. That was the last thing I heard regarding my application and months have now gone by. I don’t mind if my application was rejected but not being told or contacted about it was very unprofessional.

Interview Questions
2 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Paris

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Nitro (Paris) in Jul 2020

Interview

I applied for a role here and received an email from the recruiter asking me for my availability. I responded immediately and never heard back. I followed up three times and was ignored. 6 weeks after I received a rejection email. Very poor!

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Nitro

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Nitro in Jul 2020

Interview

The interviewer postponed the call less then an hour before the start time and was then 5 minutes late for the rescheduled time. They failed to respond to a personal email sent following the interview that thanked them for their time and to demonstrate my interest in the role. A week later received an automated rejection email. Sent additional email to the interviewer querying the email as I had anticipated a personal response but yet again no reply. Left me with a negative impression of the professionalism and culture of the the employees during an interview process.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Nitro

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Nitro in Jun 2020

Interview

It started from a recruiter on LinkedIn. From there I did a screening interview followed by 3 rounds with 4 different team members including the head of global sales. The process provided a good snapshot of the team i would go on to work with. Overall it was very positive.

Interview Questions
  • What do you think the purpose of Sales Operations is?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, Dublin

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Nitro (Dublin, Dublin) in Apr 2020

Interview

HR screening call, Hiring Manager interview, Peer Interview, Presentation and Panel Interview After an inital HR screen, I met with the Hiring Manager who was eager to move forward and schedule a Peer interview. I followed up twice to get a date confirmed and received an automated response from Greenhouse that they are not moving forward.

Interview Questions
  • Why do you think you would be a good fit?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, Dublin

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Nitro (Dublin, Dublin) in Apr 2020

Interview

1. Recruiter phone screen 2. 30 min chat with HM HM arrived onto the call 15 minuets late. They were more interested in talking about themselves then understanding my background. It was clear the conversation wouldn’t progress further than this point. The recruitment team wouldn’t respond with any constructive feedback. Unprofessional experience all things given.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Dublin, Dublin

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Nitro (Dublin, Dublin) in Apr 2020

Interview

Interview process was relatively informal and conversational. Not as high pressure as previous sales interviews whereby the approach is to constantly place the candidate on the back foot. Final round presentation was the toughest aspect but a good opportunity to demonstrate all research done on Nitro prior to up to that point.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 74 Interviews