Nitro Interview Questions

Updated Apr 20, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 82 of over 82 interviews

Recruiter22%
Employee Referral12%
HardAverageEasy

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brisbane

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Nitro (Brisbane) in Mar 2022

Interview

The initial chat with the recruiter was good, very nice guy. The 2X technical interviews were nice enough people, I did get the feeling they were after a bit more experience. The questions seem to be based around architecture & technologies which weren’t in the PD which seemed a bit bizarre. I did realise that I likely wasn’t going to get the job which is fine, but not receiving a simple email to let me know is very unprofessional. As soon as you aren’t important to them or a potential prospect they will drop all communication & forget you existed. It also seems like the company lacks direction & leadership. When a candidate schedules time around their personal life for multiple interviews, show the decency & respect to let them know the outcome of the process. By treating people like this, you only create a bad name for yourselves in the industry.

Interview Questions
  • What is something you learned recently
    1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Nitro (San Francisco, CA) in Mar 2022

Interview

Very organized and enjoyable interview process. Began with a phone screen with a recruiter who was awesome. Next step was 4 individual interviews with hiring managers and team. Final step was a presentation with the team that is a demonstration of past work and experience as well as a proposed improvement of a Nitro process. The recruiter stayed in touch at each step and was very responsive. Overall fantastic experience from start to finish!

Interview Questions
  • Normal questions about interest in Nitro and past experience, as well as deeper questions specific to the role.

The latest conversations about Tech

57 Comments

Tech

207.2K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/technology/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.com&utm_campaign=Interviews&utm_content=Industry-content-integrated-Interviews&utm_term=Nitro~402100
Join the conversation on

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Nitro (Toronto, ON) in Feb 2022

Interview

All in all a quick and straightforward interview process consisting of the following steps: 1. 30 min. Interview with Recruiter 2. 30 min. Interview with Hiring Manager 3. 30 min. Interviews with Team Members (2) 4. 30min. Interview with Department Leader 5. Negotiation and offer with Recruiter

Interview Questions
  • Questions about previous work experience and some technical knowledge.

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Nitro (Toronto, ON) in Sep 2021

Interview

-Met with the hiring manager and other members of the Sales team. The process was smooth and every step was communicated clearly along the way. The entire process took about a couple of weeks and culminated in a final presentation.

Interview Questions
  • Why am I the best fit for the role at Nitro? How would you prioritize your book of accounts?

Nitro

Application

I interviewed at Nitro

Interview

It was a very informal interview. I thought it went pretty great. The interviewer was very friendly and explained the position in detail. Have questions available so that they can answer them right there and then.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Nitro (Toronto, ON)

Interview

Straight forward process. They were in constant communication throughout and I did not have to chase at all for updates! Quick follow ups and next steps provided. 5 interviews overall, including the presentation panel interview.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Nitro

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Nitro in Apr 2021

Interview

The recruitment process was quite quick and the people who interviewed me were very human. It was challenged conversations with specific people of the organisation. The interviewers did their research on me before we met.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Nitro

Application

I interviewed at Nitro

Interview

The interview process was very smooth, phone interview, hiring Manager interview, panel interview and then presentation. The whole team is amazing. Very good energy and keep you updated through out the process.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 8 weeks. I interviewed at Nitro (Boston, MA) in Jan 2021

Interview

HR clearly stated the interview process: the order, the person(s) interviewing and the approximate timeframe. All occurred exactly as expected. This company has a wonderful culture of camaraderie. I experienced a warm welcome and many open ended questions from all levels of management during the multiple interviews.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Nitro

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Nitro in Dec 2020

Interview

3 Rounds. First with in-house recruiter who was so nice throughout the whole process. Second round with my new manager and third with a sales person and VP of Sales.

Interview Questions
  • Why Nitro? Why do you think you're the perfect person for the role? etc
Viewing 1 - 10 of 82 Interviews

Nitro Interviews FAQs

Glassdoor users rated their interview experience at Nitro as 84.0% positive with a difficulty rating score of 2.93 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty). Candidates interviewing for Account Executive and Sales Development Representative rated their interviews as the hardest, whereas interviews for Software Engineer and Customer Support Representative roles were rated as the easiest.

The hiring process at Nitro takes an average of 23 days when considering 64 user submitted interviews across all job titles. Candidates applying for Customer Success Representative had the quickest hiring process (on average 11 days), whereas Sales Development Representative roles had the slowest hiring process (on average 37 days).

Common stages of the interview process at Nitro according to 64 Glassdoor interviews include:

Phone Interview: 27.33%