Novartis Interview Questions

Updated Jun 11, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 978 of over 978 interviews

Recruiter12%
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Novartis

Novartis

Application

I interviewed at Novartis

Interview

Lots of psychometric tests and then a phone screen. F2F interview and was told not afterwards. Really asked about my prior experience and how I could contribute to the role.

Interview Questions
  • Why did you apply for this role
    Answer Question

Novartis

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Novartis

Interview

First aptitude test which is mostly verbal, followed by technical and HR round. In technical round questions were more generalized interview questions. Questions from market analysis, Clinical practice, pharmacology and basic computer knowledge were also asked.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Novartis

Application

I interviewed at Novartis

Interview

Uploaded my resume to the website. Around a week later, I suddenly got a phone interview asking basic questions on resume, no pre appointment nor notification. Pretty relaxing and flexiable.

Interview Questions
2 people found this interview helpful

Novartis

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Novartis in Jun 2021

Interview

Interview was great! Supervisor was friendly it was more like a talk and made comfortable. Met with the whole team. They were all friendly. Great place to work and to start a career

Interview Questions
  • How would the role help in the future

Novartis

Application

I interviewed at Novartis

Interview

Interview was pretty typical, behavioural questions and why you want the role. Nothing too difficult. Only one interviewer was present. HR called after that to offer position, was a relatively quick process

Interview Questions
  • Why do you want to work in this role? Tell me about a time you overcame a challenge

Anonymous Employee in Prague

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Novartis (Prague)

Interview

The interview process was professional and informative. It took about a month. Started with a screening then talent acquisition leader in Europe where I had more behavioural question. Then it there was focus on my motivations and expectations. Same went for the last interview which had similar questions. I got a response in 3 days after my last round.

Interview Questions
  • What do you expect from your colleagues?

Novartis

Application

I interviewed at Novartis

Interview

Fast and Transparent. 'could take 2-3 weeks quickest to decision. You can ask any question you think is appropriate for the position you are applying for. They are also quick to respond in case you need to follow-up

Interview Questions
  • Experience or Purpose, how this will contribute with the team.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Parsippany, NJ

Application

I interviewed at Novartis (Parsippany, NJ)

Interview

Smooth interview process and very good experience. When ask about the culture. I don’t have any information about benefits. 2 weeks no information. Too many interviews. Team interview and total 6 member takes interview.

Interview Questions
  • How do you work with different team member?
2 people found this interview helpful

Novartis

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Novartis in May 2021

Interview

3 rounds of interview, first call with HR, then interview with 2 managers, the last one is interview with higher managers. Interviews are being help with a 2-3 days break.

Interview Questions
  • About previous experience, BI questions, description of a particular situation, conflicts, tasks under pressure etc

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, Dublin

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Novartis (Dublin, Dublin)

Interview

The whole process took four to five weeks. Round one: HR screening - efficient and professional. Standard questions about work history and attitude. Round two: peer interview - two copywriters. Friendly back and forth about work, culture and job expectations with a walk through of a favourite portfolio piece. Format was briefed clearly beforehand. Round three: managerial interview - two CDs. Extensive descriptions of Novartis working processes. Little exploration of work history or project work. Portfolio review cut short. Format was not briefed clearly beforehand. Closing stage - polite call from HR to tell me I had not been selected and why.

Interview Questions
  • - Tell us about your role at [COMPANY] - What is your process for doing [JOB]?
Viewing 1 - 10 of 978 Interviews