Optima Tax Relief Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Optima Tax Relief

2.9

Talent Acquisition Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chandler, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Optima Tax Relief (Chandler, AZ) in October 2019.

Interview

Interview process was very simple. Started with a 30 minutes phone interview followed by and onsite in-person interview. I had a follow up phone interview with the VP. They worked around my schedule- since I was currently working.

Interview Questions

• What type of leadership do you need to succeed?   1 Answer

Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Santa Ana, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Optima Tax Relief (Santa Ana, CA) in July 2019.

Interview

Spoke to recruiter to make sure I had the correct skillset.

One interview with a sales manager. Asked basic questions about sales background.

Mortgage background, debt settlement, financial services made it an easy fit.

Interview Questions

• Have you worked with a script and salesforce   1 Answer

Tax Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Optima Tax Relief in July 2019.

Interview

I had an initial phone interview with the recruiter. After completing this I met with face to face with the site director as well as a sales manager. Overall this was an efficient and smooth process.

Interview Questions

• They asked multiple questions about skills that would transition well to this role.   1 Answer

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Santa Ana, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Optima Tax Relief (Santa Ana, CA) in June 2019.

Interview

An initial phone interview. Questions asked, provide past employment history and description of responsibilities. A second interview was scheduled within a week, a face to face interview with Department managers.

Interview Questions

• Provide details of past sales history.   1 Answer

Tax Senior Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Santa Ana, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Optima Tax Relief (Santa Ana, CA) in June 2019.

Interview

I was a bit intimidated in front of 2 managers but it was more conversational and I felt it was productive. I left feeling positive for my questions seemed on point and appropriate for natural flow vs question and answer session.

Interview Questions

• What if I was the last to achieve my graduation goals while the other team mates were exceeding?   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Optima Tax Relief in May 2019.

Interview

Phone interview and in person interview with 2 Vice Presidents. Then they want you to follow up with an email on why you would be a good fit for the company.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your last job and why did you leave the company.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Santa Ana, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Optima Tax Relief (Santa Ana, CA).

Interview

The interview process was great. Christina Truong was very organized with scheduling and the technology she used during the process was on point. The follow up email and phone call I received was also a nice surprise.

Interview Questions

• Why do you feel you would be a good fit at Optima Tax Relief?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Santa Ana, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Optima Tax Relief (Santa Ana, CA) in April 2019.

Interview

Phone Screen with HR and then a face to face with multiple people in management. They may be on a conference call for the interview. Make sure you dress to impress.

Interview Questions

• be prepared to go over your jobs listed on your resume.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Santa Ana, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Optima Tax Relief (Santa Ana, CA) in February 2019.

Interview

The recruiter was very informative and prepared me very well for the interview process. The interview gave me a lot more information on the company and how they operate. All in all, I feel like I interviewed for the right company.

Interview Questions

• If you were underperforming compared to your fellow rookies, how would you approach it to do better?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Santa Ana, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Optima Tax Relief (Santa Ana, CA) in January 2019.

Interview

Contacted Human Resources and the recruiter responded to my correspondence pretty quickly. We also spoke over the phone and my interview was set up within the week. Met with a director in the office and completed an email assignment post interview. Results were given within a couple days.

Interview Questions

• Why do you think you’d be a good fit for his position?   Answer Question