PPD Interview Questions

Updated Jul 22, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 542 of over 542 interviews

2.9
HardAverageEasy

Featured Interview

PPD

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at PPD in Nov 2020

Interview

I was firstly approached by the recruiter who is based in India via email. First introductory call interview with the recruiter last round 10 minutes a week later. virtual interview with the hiring manager last around 90 minutes. Then wait for almost a month I received their offer .The offer just came on time, I was almost going to sign the contract with the other institution but take the U-turn decided to join ppd instead because of its reputation .

Interview Questions
  • All STAR questions that you can prepare well before head
    Answer Question

PPD

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at PPD

Interview

The process was long with about 5 total interviews. They were fairly common interview questions in order to understand how I work under pressure. It was difficult to schedule time off my current job to interview this many times so having more options for off-hours interviews would have been more helpful.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

PPD

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PPD

Interview

The second round of interviews has not yet started, the first round asked for some simple personal information and educational background, as well as company address and personal hobbies and pressure issue.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

PPD

Application

I interviewed at PPD

Interview

efficient and the people were kind and walked me through each step. talking to the recruiter really showed me how good the people are. it was a very nice interview process.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

PPD

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PPD

Interview

HR phone screen; Technical Phone Screen, asked some ML concepts, and some statistical questions; 4 rounds onsite interview (Coworker, Manger, skip-level manager and other team leader); Technical + Behavior questions, some ML and Statistics questions Results came out after one week

Interview Questions
2 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in New Haven, CT

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PPD (New Haven, CT) in Jul 2021

Interview

The virtual interview was an hour long. Three staff members interviewed me for the position. Be prepared to answer STAR questions. It was fairly laid back but as the others say it was mostly behavioral questions.

Interview Questions
  • Name a situation where you were you weren’t given proper guidance

PPD

Application

I interviewed at PPD

Interview

You'll go through multiple interview rounds. The first few will be over the phone and then if you move on, it will be in person/virtually. Be prepared to talk about your experience (school/work) and yourself. There are behavioral interview questions

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

PPD

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PPD

Interview

I think PPD is bias against hiring minorities. I have interviewed with the company over 5 times throughout the years. The last interview was virtual, but each time I have entered the actual location, I rarely see any people of color in the building. I am well qualified and well educated. I always get a call to interview but once they see that I am a person of color, I do not receive an offer. I am curious to know the credentials of the people they hire instead. I wish they would just say they are bias rather than having me go through the interview process knowing they aren't going to hire me based on my race.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

PPD

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at PPD

Interview

The interviewers were very friendly interviewers, and they were helpful in answering any questions that I had during the interview. They asked the questions very clearly and was easy to understand.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

PPD

Application

I interviewed at PPD

Interview

it is good experience in interview and got know about company. interview went well. it was couple of rounds of interview. The recruter approached me through linkedin and had good conversation

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

PPD

Application

I interviewed at PPD

Interview

1. HR interview 2. verbal assessment (foreign language) 3. written assesment(foreign language) 4. Interview with the managers in English Overall a very nice experience with friendly professionals. Response received within 3 working days after the last interview.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about one of your failures and how you manged it.
Viewing 1 - 10 of 542 Interviews