PUMA Interview Questions | Glassdoor

PUMA Interview Questions

Interviews at PUMA

2.5

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at PUMA.

Interview

Dropped off resume in person and they said to apply online to have it in the system. Got a phone call to interview a few days later. Post interview they called up all my references and offered me the job the following week. Whole process was very quick and efficient

Interview Questions

PUMA Response

Jun 14, 2020 – Human Resources

Many thanks for your review about the application process. At PUMA we are committed to providing a straightforward and pleasant experience to our candidates. We wish you all the best for your future career at PUMA.

Junior Business Intelligence Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at PUMA (Boston, MA) in July 2019.

Interview

It is good. They scheduled a time for the phone interview and gave me the call on time. However, they did not give me any response after the phone interview.

Interview Questions

PUMA Response

Sep 2, 2019 – Human Resources

Thank you for sharing your feedback, it’s the best way for us to get better. Please accept our sincere apologies and be guaranteed that we addressed your concerns internally. We wish you all the best for your future career.

Anonymous Employee in Cypress, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at PUMA (Cypress, TX) in May 2019.

Interview

I applied online and got a call for an interview about a week later. I went through a full interview but I did not hear back until after a month where I got another interview. Then a couple of days after my second interview, I received a call that I had gotten the job.

Interview Questions

PUMA Response

Jun 12, 2019 – Employer Branding

Thank you for the review about your application process. At PUMA, we are committed to providing a straightforward and pleasant experience to our candidates. We wish you all the best for your future career at PUMA.

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PUMA in April 2019.

Interview

I applied on indeed and receieved a call for interview the same day. I was scheduled for a interview two days later. The interview was quick and easy. The interviewer asked me a few questions about my skills and introduced me to a lot of details about the company.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your previous retail/customer service experience   Answer Question

Jun 7, 2019 – Human Resources

Thank you for sharing your feedback on Glassdoor. At PUMA we are committed to providing a straightforward and pleasant experience to our candidates. We wish you all the best for your future career at PUMA.

Finance Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PUMA.

Interview

Had a phone call with HR then got called in for an in person interview. That seemed to go well, although the hiring manager seemed somewhat distracted during our conversation. After the interview, I reached out to HR to get contact info for the people I met with to email them thank you’s and I never got a response. Tried following up twice more over the next couple of weeks and silence. They emphasized to reach out anytime with questions and now it’s been about a month and haven’t even gotten a response to my original request, let alone anything else. I read other reviews warning of this kind of behavior but to my fault, I didn’t listen. A company with this big of a name to be this rude and unprofessional... is giving them a bad image. If this is how they treat their candidates, how do they treat their employees? A simple one sentence answer that they went with someone else or they haven’t made a decision, anything would be better than blatantly ignoring people. Still waiting...

Interview Questions

PUMA Response

Mar 5, 2019 – Human Resources

We apologize for the disappointing experience you had following your interview with our team recently. We certainly care about making the candidate experience the best possible. We strive to keep the lines of communication open with all interviewees; but in this case we missed the mark, and we hope that you will be open to considering PUMA for career opportunities in the future.

Internship Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at PUMA in January 2019.

Interview

Received a response via email about a month after I applied online. I then had a phone interview where I was asked about availability and talked a bit about myself. Then I found out via email that I had an in person interview about a week later. Overall easy process.

Interview Questions

PUMA Response

Dec 12, 2019 – Human Resources

Many thanks for your review about the application process. At PUMA, we are committed to providing a straightforward and positive experience to our candidates. We wish you all the best for your future career.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Westford, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at PUMA (Westford, MA) in December 2018.

Interview

Applied Online, within a few weeks received emails from the talent acquisition asking for a phone interview. First phase interview with the talent acquisition, went over a very brief description of the role. The second phase was asked to do an in-person interview at the headquarters and met with multiple people.

Interview Questions

PUMA Response

May 1, 2019 – Human Resources

Thanks for your review about the application process. We are committed to providing a straightforward and pleasant experience to our candidates. We wish you all the best for your future career.

Internship Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PUMA.

Interview

Phone interview with the HR and the HR asked some basic and straightforward questions. A day after I got the email invited me to meet in person at their Home Office at Westford, Massachusetts.

Interview Questions

PUMA Response

Nov 20, 2018 – Human Resources

Thanks for your feedback about your application process. We are glad to hear that you had a positive experience at our PUMA office in Westford. At PUMA we are committed to providing a straightforward and pleasant experience to our candidates. We wish you all the best for your future career.

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Westford, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at PUMA (Westford, MA) in November 2018.

Interview

It was fairly clear. Had a phone interview with the HR who was nice. She asked me about my resume, school, when do I graduate, my work hours, etc. After a week, I was invited to interview with 4 people at the Westford office. Everyone was friendly.

Interview Questions

• Walk me through your resume.
      Details about few past experience and projects.
      Why PUMA?   Answer Question

Feb 25, 2019 – Human Resources

Thank you for sharing your feedback on Glassdoor. At PUMA we are committed to providing a straightforward and pleasant experience to our candidates that reflects our working environment. We wish you all the best in your future career at PUMA.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Westford, MA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PUMA (Westford, MA) in October 2018.

Interview

Easy behavioral interview questions asking basic questions about how you are as a person. Knowing about competitors is helpful. Expressing why you want to work at Puma and what prior experiences would make you a good fit.

Interview Questions

PUMA Response

Dec 21, 2018 – Head of Employer Branding & HR communicatations

Thank you for sharing your feedback about your application process. We wish you all the best for your future career.