Pacific Office Automation Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Pacific Office Automation

2.3

Sort:

Copier Technician Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Pacific Office Automation in May 2016.

Interview

Ive been trying to get a job here twice now and it seems they have rediculous high standards. First time they just gave me a phone interview and then they never retured my calls. Second time i had a phone as well as 2 live interviews and again they never returned my calls. It would a great place to utilize my skills since i have 4 years in repair and customer service. I called in twice a week for a month to see if i got the job and i get ignored. I understand if you cant send a rejectio letter to everyone but not returning my calls after 3 interviews is straight up disrespectful. I would hae been fine if i got a call or email that i didt get the job so i could move on with life.

Interview Questions

• what kind of hobbies do you like.   2 Answers
    • asking personal questions   1 Answer

Outside Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Pacific Office Automation in January 2013.

Interview

Sent my resume in and received a call the next day. Scheduled an interview the following week. Went in, was asked questions of my background, etc. Pretty easy experience and then took a personality test. Overall process took about 2 hours. Was contacted a week later for another interview with a manager. Then went on a ride along and the type of business was not for me.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Pacific Office Automation (Seattle, WA) in July 2013.

Interview

Applied online and went through two interviews. One was with the main manager. He mostly talked about the job itself and had pretty simple interview questions. Went cold calling a few days later and really enjoyed it

Outside Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Pacific Office Automation.

Interview

I went in for an interview with these guys and they made me do one in-person interview, then go on a day long excursion doing cold-calling and then they finally had a last interview where they told me that the base salary they advertised on the add was not what was offered. It's actually a recoverable draw...like a loan that they provide. You then have to pay back the money they loaned you using commissions. The manager was trying to tell me how this was a salary, but I am not stupid. I got a feeling from this that this company is pretty sketchy overall. I would not want to work for people like that.

Interview Questions

I declined because they basically pulled a bait and switch with the salary amount.

Outside Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Pacific Office Automation.

Interview

The interview process was tedious. First, there was an hour long conversation with the manager, followed by an hour long personality assessment. Since I did well on the assessment (which the results took almost a week to come back) I was invited on a ride along. This unpaid working interview took 4 hours of my time and was then followed by another meeting with the manager. If you go on a ride along be aware that you will be required to walk into an office, introduce yourself, and ask for the office manager. Almost like prospecting for them. Please also note, they probably already call on that place of business, they are just testing you. Unless you are serious about working 12 hours a day, 5 days a week, I wouldn't recommend anyone wasting their time with the process.

Contracts Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Beaverton, OR

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Pacific Office Automation (Beaverton, OR).

Interview

Online application followed by in person interview. If they like you well enough they invite you back for a tedious personality test which they use to make their decision. They promise to get back to you either way but never do. No integrity.

Interview Questions

• Questions were focused around personality instead of skills   Answer Question

Contracts Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Beaverton, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Pacific Office Automation (Beaverton, OR) in March 2016.

Interview

Took about a day to contact for an interview after I submitted my resume. Interview was very laid back and getting to know you. She asked question about my skills and what I did at my previous job.

Warehouse Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Pacific Office Automation (Seattle, WA) in May 2012.

Interview

This company is a joke. DOES NOT value their employees what so ever at all! To the point that they take "your" time and make you do all these things such as an hour and a half exam, yet don't have the common courtesy to even call you back like they said they would.

Mind you, this is after they agree to move forward with you. Pacific Office Automation is only concerned with protecting their own interests and you can't help but feel like your not good enough when treated in such a manner.

I can tell you that I will be declining the offer....thank you very much!

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Pacific Office Automation (Seattle, WA) in April 2016.

Interview

Hiring process was fairly straightforward. Applied through school career website. Waited 2 weeks to hear back. Had first phone interview day after I heard back. In person interview with manager a couple days later.

Interview Questions

• General questions asked. Give me an example of why you would succeed at this position in the company. What are your intentions post-college? What are your future goals? Personality gauges etc.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Pacific Office Automation (Seattle, WA) in February 2016.

Interview

Interview process was very simple. Met the recruiter at my university internship fair and talked for awhile, handed over my resume and emailed for follow up. He responded saying that he was organizing an interview and we figured out a good time for the interview. The interview was simple, I was asked one behavioral question then we talked for awhile, then i was offered a position. I accepted it.

Interview Questions

• What can you tell me about yourself that I won't find on your resume?   Answer Question