Pacific Pulmonary Services Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jun 12, 2017

2.6

1. Featured Interview

Anonymous Employee in Longmont, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Pacific Pulmonary Services (Longmont, CO) in August 2016.

Interview

Interview process was lengthy but I believe that is a wonderful thing when trying to hire nothing but the best in this company. They do a thorough background check which I believe is the most important thing. The interview process, face to face, went very well. The interviewers were very informational and were very interested in what I questions I had for them during the process.

Interview Questions

• One thing they asked me was, "How well do you perform under pressure?"   Answer Question

Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Eugene, OR

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Pacific Pulmonary Services (Eugene, OR) in May 2017.

Interview

This was a comfortable and thorough interview with three PPS Staff including the District Manager. I appreciated that we discussed many aspects of the position, company and myself to insure it would be a good fit for both employee and employer.

Interview Questions

• There were several questions regarding availability around overtime and on call staffing.   1 Answer

Delivery Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tulsa, OK

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Pacific Pulmonary Services (Tulsa, OK) in January 2017.

Interview

These folks are very considerate, there were some reschedules due to the high volume of business, but I was notified with ample time of reschedule.
    We discussed the importance of taking a little extra time with new patients, and also balance the need to get to the next stop in a timely manner.

Interview Questions

• What experience do I have that would help me to succeed at this position.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Bakersfield, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Pacific Pulmonary Services (Bakersfield, CA) in November 2016.

Interview

I was called on Friday and interviewed on Monday with human resources. My interview went great, we discussed my knowledge, skills and abilities, also the and duties and responsibilities of the position I was applying for.

Interview Questions

• My past work experience, skills, education and most importantly attendance, with previous jobs and during school. Also examples of working together as a team and when I took a leadership rolls.   Answer Question

Operations Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Pacific Pulmonary Services (New York, NY).

Interview

Moved along quickly and was a fairly easy process. Straight to the point and no weird questions. Relaxed for the 1 on 1 and felt comfortable with the hiring manager.

Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Oklahoma City, OK

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Pacific Pulmonary Services (Oklahoma City, OK) in May 2016.

Interview

Interview is very professional but is misleading once you start. Supervisor does the process after interview not very formal really relaxed, meet the other employees discuss play rate will try to meet your requirement

Interview Questions

• Is this something you can do long term   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Ridgecrest, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Pacific Pulmonary Services (Ridgecrest, CA) in May 2016.

Interview

Wonderful experience. I was very nervous at the beginning but at the end, I was relaxed and positive that it went well. Autumn N was very personable, and professional. I asked a lot of questions about the company, and was given straight, honest answers.

Patient Care Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bakersfield, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Pacific Pulmonary Services (Bakersfield, CA) in January 2016.

Interview

Applied online and received a call to schedule and interview. I was interview by two guys. They looked totally unprepared. Not impressed at all; especially after I found out they really just wanted a call center manager with a degree and that the had an FBI raid in 2011.

Business Partner Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Pacific Pulmonary Services in October 2015.

Interview

Applied online and within one day was contacted by recruiter for E&E initial screening. Moved on to another stage of interview and was told during that interview that the recruiter had left the company and that I would work with one of the interviewers going forward. Positive feedback both in email and on voicemail from the second interview. Notified to interview locally with a date but that there would be confirmation via email on exact time based on local interviewers schedule. However, then all communication stopped. When inquiry was sent, finally received email back that I should have received the interviewers "out of office" and that they had moved on with another candidate. I'm fairly certain the standard "out of office" didn't include a blanket "we've moved on" statement.

For a company that is "reinventing" after massive layoffs and reorganization, this felt very unorganized and sadly left a poor taste. Obviously this company is still working to define how they communicate themselves as a company and to the public. No matter the position, it is not difficult to make a call or even send an email to notify that a company has moved on to another candidate. There was no problem in the beginning with communication.

Good luck to the candidate they selected. With a lot of out of work people, they will find a candidate who will come in and put up with chaos for the year or so for the title and probably lower pay then move on....much like their recruiter and others they referenced in the email.

A/R Colletions Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bakersfield, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Pacific Pulmonary Services (Bakersfield, CA) in April 2015.

Interview

Started as scheduled, Beverly Hall was very kind as she introduced herself, made me aware she was filling in for Jennifer Roberts but was interested in my resume due the Medical Billing experience I have. Beverly went over all duties and software and companies expectations as a new employee.

Interview Questions

• How comfortable I felt doing medical billing   1 Answer