Pampered Chef Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 31, 2017

2.2

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Orleans, LA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Pampered Chef (New Orleans, LA) in July 2017.

Interview

The interiew was with the area director Yvonne St. Pierre. She was very easy to communicate with and very encouraging and motivational! She explained how to get started right away.She was nery supportive and helpful!"

Interview Questions

• What do you hope to achievevin this business?   1 Answer

Contact Center Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Pampered Chef.

Interview

Applied 5.23 & received email request 5.23 for a phone interview. Interview was scheduled for 11am on 6.1.

The TA interviewer finally emailed me at 11:19am to say, "I’m so sorry to have missed out call. I was caught on another phone interview that went over scheduled time. I have another meeting in 10 minutes and would hate to cut our time short. Do you happen to have availability tomorrow instead?"

I advised her of my availability the next day & she never had the courtesy to respond to my email or call me.

Very surprised by Colleen's unprofessionalism. She certainly doesn't present a positive image for the company.

Interview Questions

• Doesn't apply because the interviewer never called!   1 Answer

Jun 8, 2017 – Chief People Officer

I'm sorry to hear about your experience. We always want to be respectful of our candidates time and interest in Pampered Chef. I believe the two of you found a time this week to talk about the... More

Video Production Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Pampered Chef.

Interview

Did 2 phone interviews and then one in-person interview that spanned several hours where I met with several people individually. I was disappointed that after I came in person and made all this effort, I actually had to bother them almost 2 weeks later to find out I didn't get the position. I find that super disrespectful of my time.

Interview Questions

• Had to describe my journey to each person individually and why I wanted to come to PC. I was also asked about trends in advertising and my thoughts on current projects.   Answer Question

Junior Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Pampered Chef (Chicago, IL) in April 2017.

Interview

Campus recruiting and then took couple weeks for initial phone interview and then came the technical phone interview. Asked to come in and talk to couple team members regarding the interview.

Development Engineering Interview

Anonymous Employee in Addison, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Pampered Chef (Addison, IL) in April 2017.

Interview

In person Technical interview with two software engineers followed by a interview with a recruiter. Technical interview was easier than I expected. I got an offer from them within a week of my interview.

Interview Questions

• 2 programming questions - Simple logic based, design patterns   Answer Question

Jun 8, 2017 – Chief People Officer

Welcome aboard! We are excited to have you and glad to hear you had a positive experience.

Customer Experience Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Addison, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Pampered Chef (Addison, IL) in February 2017.

Interview

Had two phone calls with HR before being asked to come in for an in person interview. Once in for my in person interview, I spoke with 5 different people over the course of about 2.5 hours. It was a friendly interview with good conversation in between the interview questions.

Interview Questions

• What do you think you can bring to the customer experience side of the business?   Answer Question

Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Pampered Chef (Chicago, IL) in January 2017.

Interview

Phone screen was scheduled. After 15 minutes, when the recruiter did not call I emailed asking if we were still scheduled. received a response that said "got tied up in a meeting, may we reschedule for next week." After giving multiple dates and times, sending follow-up emails 3 and 4 days later, received and email on day 5putting the position on hold. She asked if I would be entered in talking when the job was reposed. I said yes.

When job was reposted, contacted recruiter and asked if she would like to discuss it. 2 weeks later, still waiting for a response. Rude treatment.

Analytics Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Pampered Chef (Chicago, IL) in January 2017.

Interview

Went through a panel of the usual fare, but then one person was extremely insulting. it was so bad, I walked out of the interview. If that's how management treats their people, no wonder they're doing so poorly.

Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Pampered Chef (Chicago, IL) in November 2016.

Interview

Phone screen, 3 onsite interview rounds. Recruiter gave me tips since officer team is very picky. Appreciated time they spent with me. Overdone with CEO required to talk to EVERY candidate; suspected they didn't trust hiring managers (early sign of trouble). Other than officers, interviewers were personable and engaging. Officer talks made you feel like a #. If not for hiring mgr and recruiter I would've reconsidered.

Interview Questions

• Name favorite company value   1 Answer

Jun 8, 2017 – Chief People Officer

As a smaller company, we have several advantages that larger companies don’t have when it comes to attracting top talent into the company. One advantage is engaging our CEO in the recruiting process... More

Junior Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Addison, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Pampered Chef (Addison, IL) in October 2016.

Interview

The process took 1 month. Initial Phone round with recruiter who is very friendly and walks you with the company overview and interview process, technical phone screen with hiring manager, later I was called onsite for a technical round which had a coding interview with a Sr Developer and second round was with Director discussing about the technology I was experienced with
    After 1 week I was again invited onsite for another 3 rounds onsite interview with CEO, CTO and CPO. After a week I was offered with the job and later was withdrawn as they were unable to figure out and resolve the visa issue