Panduit Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.8

1. Featured Interview

Senior Business Development Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tinley Park, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Panduit (Tinley Park, IL) in August 2016.

Interview

After submitting my online application, I was invited to do an Initial phone screen with recruiter, then an in person interview with VP and Director, phone interview with hiring manager, interview with team, and ended with final presentation to BD group.

Quality Assurance Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Panduit.

Interview

Had a phone interview a couple weeks after I had applied. Then a week later, I had an in person panel with multiple people and different departments, then an offer by the end of the week.

CI Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tinley Park, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at Panduit (Tinley Park, IL) in December 2019.

Interview

Completed an initial phone screen with the agency recruiter. Went well. She even told me “they (Panduit management) tend to move very slow”. Well that was almost 8 weeks ago and I still haven’t heard back one way or another. With unemployment being 3.5% it’s a candidate’s market. I’ve since moved on and will never consider a role with them again.

Interview Questions

• Do you have the required experience asked for in the JD?   1 Answer

Internal Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tinley Park, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Panduit (Tinley Park, IL).

Interview

A phone interview followed by an in person interview at headquarters. Panel of three people one of which was the lead, another from human resources, and lastly another company representative. Very friendly and answered all of my questions fully as well

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation where you felt rewarded by your work.   Answer Question

Customer Service Experience Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Panduit in February 2019.

Interview

Starts with an external employment agency, Submitted my application, received an email to schedule a phone interview with the agency. That went well, asked basic information about my experience. Scheduled for a phone interview with Panduit about 1 week later. More details about my experience and the what the position entailed. The company representative was pleasant and seemed interested in me as a candidate. Upon learning all of the details of the position, I knew that it was not the position for me.

Customer Experience Advocate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tinley Park, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Panduit (Tinley Park, IL) in February 2019.

Interview

First there was a phone screening with HR. Then there was a phone interview with a supervisor. A couple weeks later was the in-person interview with the hiring manager, was given the opportunity to shadow the job, and then there was a panel interview with other supervisors (total time about 3 hours).

Interview Questions

• If they were to call my current supervisor what would she say are my 3 main strengths and weaknesses?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Panduit (Chicago, IL) in January 2019.

Interview

phone interview asked many questions about past work experience any challenges i've had in work experience, what my career goals and what line of work I wanted to work in

Software Engineer(Internship) Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Panduit.

Interview

Short 30 minute phone screening, then a few weeks later a roughly an hour long semi-technical interview based on mostly behavioral questions. They also asked to describe some of your projects that you work on.

Customer Experience Advocate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tinley Park, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Panduit (Tinley Park, IL) in May 2018.

Interview

I was contacted by recruiter for phone interview, which went very well. She forwarded me to the hiring manager, who I had another phone interview with 2 days later. She forwarded me to take an assessment, which I passed. I was then invited for a face-to-face interview three days later.
    I interviewed with three women managers at one time, was suppose to be four, but one did not show up at all. Each throwing behavioral questions at me one after the other. One manager stared at me the entire interview, which made me very uncomfortable. I was then interviewed by the hiring manager. She literately walked into the conference room with her nose turned up. She straighten her face once she saw that I was looking at her. Very stressful interview. Cold!!!!! I was told they would be interviewing all week, and they would have a debriefing the following week. I would know something by end of the next week. Well I got a rejection email the next day. It stated after reviewing my experience and background, that I did not met the requirements. How did I get two phone interviews, pass an assessment, and an invite for an interview, if I was not qualified!!! Just as the reviews state, there is no diversity in that company. I am a minority. I was unfairly treated.

Interview Questions

• I was asked how would I handle it if there was a sudden change in my life . I asked her to repeat it. Life is full of events that happen suddenly. I answered it the best I could.   Answer Question

Associate Product Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cumming, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Panduit (Cumming, GA) in April 2018.

Interview

Phone Screen with recruiter, followed by phone interview with the hiring manager and finally an onsite interview where I met with hiring manager and a senior level manager. Made it to the onsite interview and following this, it took 2 weeks to get a decision from the hiring manager all to find out they decided to move forward with an internal candidate. This was disappointing as this was supposed to be an entry level position, and the job description was not in unison with what they were actually looking for. The hiring manager wasn't at all pleasing at the facility and didn't seem engaged during the entire interview and was just not pleasant in the slightest. Panduit uses a third party recruiting service, Accolo, and i dealt with a woman who was fantastic and made the experience a lot better than what it could've been. Overall, Panduit is good at wasting people's time as you would think they would provide the internal candidates an opportunity before making it open to all, and this was an entry level position. If this is how they treat candidates, I can't imagine actually working for them. Hiring manager couldn't make up his mind and had no respect for their candidates. Stay away!

Interview Questions

• How do you make decision, followed by a quick decision?   1 Answer

Learning and Development Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tinley Park, IL

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at Panduit (Tinley Park, IL) in March 2018.

Interview

The hiring process was pretty straight forward. I was recommended by someone else. After an initial phone screen by HR, who was very pleasant, I then had a phone interview with the hiring manager later that day. It was a bit rushed but the questions he asked were straight forward and to the point. Following that conversation I was invited into the office to meet the team, including the person I would be replacing (she was retiring). This took place 2 days later at the Tinley location. The office interview took three hours. 2 people each hour. Overall, I enjoyed the meeting with everyone. I got excited about the role just speaking with two of the people. Everyone was so nice and pleasant and the facility is top notch.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you had to work with a difficult person?   Answer Question