Parallon Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Parallon

2.6

Sort:

Computer Operator Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Parallon in September 2013.

Interview

Applied online, received a response the next day. Interviewed the following Tuesday, the following Monday am offer was made. I put in a two weeks notice at current job and started the following week and a half.

Corporate Trainer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Parallon in March 2015.

Interview

Long. After a 10 minute presentation, it was followed by almost 1.25hrs of questions. Then you proceed to a quiet room where you will have a writing prompt. In 30 minutes you are required to write a response; which was the perfect amount of time for me. Finally, you'll meet with the hiring manager for a one-on-one. Good experience, long but they want to make sure they are getting the right person.

Interview Questions

• Why did the job interest me? How long do you see yourself in this position? What are your long term goals?   Answer Question

Patient Account Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Parallon (Saint Louis, MO) in November 2014.

Interview

The unit manager was nice and cool she asked the ususal questions.. I answered and it was over! The trainer was cool and nice.. She eventually left and move to Texas though .Wvedyone was nice you get a hr lunch cool job honestly

Interview Questions

Negotiation

It wasn't one

Staff RN Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Parallon in August 2014.

Interview

You speak with a recruiter, who isn't even in your city/state. Thereby making the information you obtain possibly erroneous. Then, despite having information in writing, they simply state, "I'm sorry I was misinformed when I gave you that information." No accountability. Also, it takes a REALLY long time to get through the paperwork, over 2 months.

Interview Questions

• why do you want to work for us.   1 Answer

Sr. Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Franklin, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Parallon (Franklin, TN) in January 2016.

Interview

2 rounds of phone interview, 2 rounds of onsite interview.
    Questions on coding skills, solving the game with code, spring boot fundamentals, microservices. Types of annotations. Reactive and functional programming.

Staff Accountant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Parallon.

Interview

Pretty straightforward and simple, went into the office and interviewed with three members of the accounting team. They didn't ask any questions that were too technical. It seemed that they just wanted to get a feel for how your personality would fit in with the team-which is not a bad thing!

Interview Questions

• Describe two of your strengths and two of your weaknesses?   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Parallon in April 2015.

Interview

Receive call a week after applied and schedule interview a few days later. Manager made you feel very comfortable and lasted for an hour. A week later got a call for a job offer with start date.

Collections Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Parallon (Saint Louis, MO) in February 2014.

Interview

General process phone interview, then in person testing and scheduled for second interview a week later email to take drug test and background check. Once that process was complete and cleared you received a phone call with a job offer, followed by email with offer letter that you must reply to with either an accept or declined.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

You either accept the offer no room to negotiation

Collections Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bedford, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Parallon (Bedford, TX) in September 2012.

Interview

The interview process was easy. First an over the phone interview was conducted and then you are called in for testing. Then once you pass the phone interview and testing, you are called in for an interview with the Senior Manager. The Senior Manager is very direct with a non-personable demeanor.

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Norcross, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Parallon (Norcross, GA) in May 2014.

Interview

I had applied for a manager position, and the hiring director called me for an analyst position which had the opportunity for growth. She and I had a 10 minute phone interview which outlined the position as well as my past experience. We then had a face-to-face interview a few days later. It was a fairly straightforward interview - we discussed the position, company culture, typical workweek. She also asked several behavior-type questions, "tell me about a time when you had to work on a project with a difficult coworker," "tell me about your biggest weakness," etc. I had several questions about process improvement, communication, and project management, and she answered them all to my satisfaction, if not beyond. I was impressed with the department and the company as a whole. I did feel that I had done well on the interview, but was not contacted for a second interview. I would not hesitate to recommend this company to a friend.