Parallon Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Aug 9, 2017

2.7

Team Lead Interview

Anonymous Employee in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Parallon (Nashville, TN).

Interview

Group interview process. Usually, director, manager, supervisor present for interview, typically casual and last 30 minutes. Business dress is expected for interviews, will have to take assessment before offer is made. Assessment can be taken at home.

Team Lead Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Parallon.

Interview

I was a current employee. During my interview I was asked more relative questions, as to how I would handle certain situations. I was also asked to describe my weaknesses and how I thought I could improve them.

Interview Questions

• What you describe as a weakness you posses?   1 Answer

Jul 6, 2017 – AVP of Human Resources

Welcome to the Parallon family!

Sitter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Parallon (Las Vegas, NV).

Interview

Yes I have sitter with clients before 10 years experience very dependable loyalty love to work with people my passion is help people can't help themselves I am a perfect fix for the job

Interview Questions

Parallon Response

Jul 6, 2017 – AVP of Human Resources

Welcome to the Parallon family!

Help Desk Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Parallon in June 2017.

Interview

I had a simple phone call with the hiring manager to start off with, who narrowed it down and then an in person panel interview with a few relevant people to the department.

Interview Questions

• What's the hardest part to you about being on the help desk?   Answer Question

Human Resources Generalist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miramar, FL

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Parallon (Miramar, FL) in June 2017.

Interview

Interview scheduled for Miramar, FL location. Interviewer was not on site, waited over 45 minutes and then was offered to come back another day or have a telephone interview.

I chose telephone interview in their offices. Interview lasted almost one hour.

Was told in two weeks, we would make decision. I followed up, only to hear, we chose another candidate.

Was told, if we selected you it would be another two + weeks for background checks, etc.
    Very drawn out, overly complicated.

Interview Questions

• No particular question stood out, other than discussing typical H R processes.   Answer Question

Document Imaging Manager Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Parallon in May 2017.

Interview

Applied in Feb 2017. Process online only gave status of "completed". I called the HR Service Center to follow up in March 2017 but was informed I couldn't speak to anyone, just check status on your profile. Later that afternoon, I received a call from the hiring Director to schedule an interview and complete two online behavioral tests prior to interview.

The request from the interview came to me with another candidates name but a scheduled time a week later. HR sent two emails with instructions and separate links for Manager Behavioral tests.

Interview itself was an hour but the Hiring Director appeared distracted as she kept looking at what I presume was the clock above my head on the wall behind me. Typical questions based on experience, handling unethical situations, difficult clients, employee engagement ect. At the end of the interview she went over the two tests that 1) Determines your "risk" assessment and 2)Managerial style/personality (My current company does this test so results were the same). I was informed my scores were great..better than hers in fact. Second interview would be with Executives if selected.
    I emailed with a follow-up a week later, no response. Saw job reposted online this week.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you had to handle a difficult client. What was the issue and what was your outcome?   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Parallon in May 2017.

Interview

Interviewed with 3 regional Patient Access Directors, for one hour each asking questions regarding key KPI and what is most important. The company is moving away from data driven as its main focus and focusing more on its patient satisfaction survey scores. patient care is most important and then POS cash collections.

Interview Questions

• What are some of the Key performance indicators most important to me.   1 Answer

Medical Collector Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Parallon in April 2017.

Interview

RUN...... Interview was horrible. Manager gave two fingers during handshake. Manager seemed disinterested and 10 minute interview couldn't end fast enough. Manager became insulted when I asked about growth potential and why the job the position was coming available. Knew I would never take this job or want to work for the company if these are the kid of unprofessional managers they employed.

Interview Questions

• How far away do you live?   2 Answers
    • What actions do you take for accounts 45 days old?   1 Answer

May 5, 2017 – AVP of Human Resources

We would love to hear more about your interview. Please share this feedback with the recruiter that was assisting you through this process.

Verifier Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Parallon.

Interview

I was Interviewed by two department managers. Interview were easy behavior questions. It was an internal transfer position and pay was lateral. Only thing I didn't like was to not be able to negotiate pay.

Interview Questions

Parallon Response

Apr 11, 2017 – Director Human Resources

Welcome to the Parallon Family!

Finance Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbia, SC

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Parallon (Columbia, SC) in April 2017.

Interview

I really enjoyed interviewing with this company. The questions that they asked were very insightful towards both the qualities of the applicant and also the company. After the structured questionnaire, the interviewers and I discussed other experiences and qualities of the position.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time you had to quickly solve a problem?   Answer Question