Parsons Corporation Interview Questions

Updated Feb 25, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 200 of over 200 interviews

Campus Recruiting11%
2.6
HardAverageEasy

Anonymous Employee in United States

Application

I interviewed at Parsons Corporation (United States)

Interview

A quick interview to verify your resume, and possible fit in the team. I saw three managers, all asking me what I enjoyed to work on and what I felt would be a good use of my talents

Interview Questions
  • What team might I like to work with in the company?
    Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in West Palm Beach, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Parsons Corporation (West Palm Beach, FL) in Feb 2021

Interview

You got the first call from the recruiter then they passed along to the hiring manager. He asked about your experience and tried to get to know you as a person as well as a professional. He may ask about your salary expectation and willing to work on it with you

Interview Questions
  • Work experience Salary expectation Willing to take any questions or concerns that you may have

Anonymous Interview Candidate in United States

Application

I interviewed at Parsons Corporation (United States)

Interview

An initial phone screen with the hiring manager. Here I briefly discussed my past experiences and qualifications for the role. After the phone screen, I scheduled a more formal video interview.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Parsons Corporation (New York, NY) in Dec 2020

Interview

Phone call, skype meeting, then in person interview. Standard run-of-the mill questions were asked at each of these. The in-person interview asked technical questions as well as HR style questions.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in United States

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Parsons Corporation (United States)

Interview

No real technical questions, mostly fielded behavioral and group scenario questions to observe your thinking process. Reviewed resume, and asked about past experience/projects. Lasted approx. 30 minutes. They are more focused about communication and collaboration skills.

Interview Questions
2 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in United States

Application

I interviewed at Parsons Corporation (United States)

Interview

Not good at all Kept asking if I would work late, over time without pay and made it sound like that was a good thing for me. No talk about what they have for me.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in United States

Application

I interviewed at Parsons Corporation (United States)

Interview

Casual technical questions related to the languages they used at the company/other technical questions about other things I knew about technologies and other random things I knew about things I knew about.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in United States

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Parsons Corporation (United States) in Oct 2020

Interview

The interviewer was very personable and easy to talk to. They showed a genuine interest in the goals of their employees and potential hires. The second interview was very similar to the first, just with more people.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Parsons Corporation (New York, NY)

Interview

Standard interview. I was contacted by the hiring manager and given an offer after speaking for a bit. The offer was well below market rate for my skillset and location. They were unwilling to negotiate. The hiring manager spent the majority of the time trying to convince me to accept the lower offer and talk up the company culture. It felt like they were more interested in trying to hire experienced mid to high level analyst at entry Ievel salaries.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in United States

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Parsons Corporation (United States) in Jun 2020

Interview

I applied for the position online, and then after a few weeks, I got the opportunity to do a brief phone screening. It lasted about 20 minutes. After that, an interview was scheduled the week after which also lasted about 20 minutes

Interview Questions
  • What is one of your favorite projects/infrastructure around you?
Viewing 1 - 10 of 200 Interviews