Cover image for Parsons Corporation

Engaged Employer

Add an Interview

Parsons Corporation Interview Questions

Updated Jan 31, 2023

To filter interviews, or .
Found 238 of over 238 interviews

Campus Recruiting9%
2.6
HardAverageEasy

Parsons Corporation

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Parsons Corporation

Interview

Applied online. Interviewer very distracted and then ghosted. Very unprofessional and makes me look at the company differently and left a terrible taste in my mouth. Hope management takes a look at the recruiting process immediately before they miss out on great candidates.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about your experience?
    Answer Question

Parsons Corporation

Application

I interviewed at Parsons Corporation

Interview

The interview process was good, but managers seemed to want specialized staff rather than well-rounded individuals in the engineering and construction fields. Overall did not meet my expectations of this firm.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

The latest conversations about Tech

77 Comments

Tech

634.8K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/technology/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.com&utm_campaign=Interviews&utm_content=Industry-content-integrated-Interviews&utm_term=Parsons Corporation~4006
Join the conversation on

Got a burning question about Parsons Corporation? Just ask!

On Fishbowl, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Parsons Corporation employees and get real answers from people on the inside.

What's Fishbowl
Ask a Question

Parsons Corporation

Application

I interviewed at Parsons Corporation

Interview

Easy. One in person interview. They skipped the phone screen as I have a high-level clearance. Interview was good. done with two people. Had to fill out a lot of paperwork before it. Would have preferred to do it AFTER the interview but before receiving an offer.

Interview Questions
  • What experience have you had with technical training

Parsons Corporation

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Parsons Corporation in Jan 2023

Interview

They asked a few questions about me and my experiences. Then they asked some questions about P6. It was really good and I answered most of it. But they wanted someone more experienced.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Parsons Corporation

Application

I interviewed at Parsons Corporation

Interview

This question will help me to start my career path with you so I can employ my skills and experiences with a position that will you offer for me I will apply for the positions , but I hope we can do an online interview and any tests you will give to me I'll be ready for it Looking forward to hearing from you

Interview Questions
  • please I want to know if I applied for a position can we make an online interview before I travel to UAE
  • I'm interested in your job offers and looking forward to start my career soon

Parsons Corporation

Application

I interviewed at Parsons Corporation

Interview

Great process and the managers were very pleasant. Showed me around the store and let me meet employees I would work with in addition to seeing what job processes I would do.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Parsons Corporation (San Antonio, TX) in Nov 2022

Interview

Applied on site got an interview within 2 weeks. Was a virtual interview with the Manager, HR person, and another senior engineer. Ask a few light technical questions, but nothing too difficult.

Interview Questions
  • What kind of projects have you worked on?
1 person found this interview helpful

Parsons Corporation

Application

I interviewed at Parsons Corporation

Interview

Phone interview was standard and not difficult. However the interview experience depends heavily on the hiring manager that conducts the subsequent interview. Interview focused heavily on technical and not many behavioral questions.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Parsons Corporation

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Parsons Corporation in Oct 2022

Interview

interview process wasnt too bad started off by telling me about themselves and the company then went on to asked about examples of me working in a group and some specific skills that were required on the job posting

Interview Questions
  • how my previous gis skills would help them with noise analysis and other gis tasks

Parsons Corporation

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Parsons Corporation

Interview

It was one phone screen from hr and 2nd one hour interview with hiring manger and 3rd In-person interview with technical lead and hiring manage. But they took two weeks to make the hiring decision. It was project base but full time position.

Interview Questions
  • They ask questions from my resume and also something they are looking for their project they are hiring. Linux command and versions, Vm ware.
Viewing 1 - 10 of 238 Interviews

Parsons Corporation Interviews FAQs

Glassdoor users rated their interview experience at Parsons Corporation as 72.0% positive with a difficulty rating score of 2.68 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty). Candidates interviewing for Associate Engineer and Intern rated their interviews as the hardest, whereas interviews for Project Manager and Software Engineer roles were rated as the easiest.

The hiring process at Parsons Corporation takes an average of 24 days when considering 241 user submitted interviews across all job titles. Candidates applying for Software Engineer had the quickest hiring process (on average 21 days), whereas Engineer roles had the slowest hiring process (on average 48 days).

Common stages of the interview process at Parsons Corporation according to 241 Glassdoor interviews include:

Phone Interview: 22.83%