Petco Interview Questions

Updated Jul 16, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 738 of over 738 interviews

Employee Referral5%
2.0
HardAverageEasy

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Petco (Chicago, IL)

Interview

Phone interview with a recruiter that took about an hour. Next interview is with HR that took about an hour. Last interview was with the District Manager and that’s who makes the hiring decision. Pull out all your good stuff here.

Interview Questions
  • During the last interview I had to walk the floor and interact with the crew and get some basic information. I believe it was name, pet and how long with Petco?
    1 Answer
1 person found this interview helpful

Petco

Application

I interviewed at Petco

Interview

I didn't interview. I was guided around the store for a half hour listening to the store leader complain and then was offered the position. Should have took it as a red flag. Apparently this wasn't the first time he had done that.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Petco

Application

I interviewed at Petco

Interview

The interview process was good. Overall, the whole thing took like 30 minutes. They asked the basic kind of questions that most jobs ask when you apply at other kinds of jobs

Interview Questions
  • What is your favorite breed of dog?

Petco

Application

I interviewed at Petco

Interview

Interview was very quick and easy, asked experience with animals, why i wanted to work for petco, and just my basic work experience! Management was extremely nice and I got a call back about 3 days after the interview.

Interview Questions
  • Why do you want to work for Petco?

Petco

Application

I interviewed at Petco

Interview

First I was reached out to to set up an interview over the phone. After that interview I was asked to come in for an in person one just a few days later

Interview Questions
  • What is one thing you liked and didn't like about your last job?

Petco

Application

I interviewed at Petco

Interview

Applied to position through Petco online website. Scheduled first interview through email, conducted casual, informal interview through phone. Discussed position expectations, shifts, and salary. Scheduled for a second interview in-person at the store location.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Petco

Application

I interviewed at Petco

Interview

Good, the interview was fast and face to face. Manager was kind as was the co manager. They mainly asked why I would be fit to work with pets. Overall decent

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Petco

Application

I interviewed at Petco

Interview

The manager seemed super uptight when I asked about the work atmosphere with the team and other associates. I wanted to know what the culture would be like before I started working there and I did not even get an answer. Just thrown another question.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Petco

Application

I interviewed at Petco

Interview

It is a relatively simple interview, with straight forward questions you might hear at any other service job. There is an expectation of some knowledge regarding different animals, and enthusiasm for pets definitely required.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Petco

Application

I interviewed at Petco

Interview

Was performed on floor due to short staff which was different. But other than more of an explanation of the job and a few questions on pushing sales, dealing with confrontation, and working under pressure in fast paced environment

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 738 Interviews