Philips Software Developer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Philips Software Developer Interview Questions

Updated Oct 7, 2017

5 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Philips.

Interview

Typical initial phone screen. They asked me questions about my resume and my experiences with programing and software engineering. They also discussed other possible opportunities at Philips besides the position that I applied for to see what fit me best.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Philips

Software Developer Interview

Interview

The interview process was made up of three phases. First, the phone screen interview was done with a technical person highly knowledgeable about the job requirements and the project. I believe it was the architect. Once approved, I was invited for the second phase of 3 interviews in a row. A lot of technical drilling. Once approved I was invited for another set of 3 interviews equally as drilling in technical topics.

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Philips (Chennai (India)) in September 2017.

Interview

One of the weirdest things happened.First, they conducted an aptitude only test but the day after all the students were called to retake the preliminary round.This time it was coding round.The coding round's name was automata.

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chemnitz, Sachsen (Germany)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Philips (Chemnitz, Sachsen (Germany)) in September 2017.

Interview

Basic questions regarding the job and salary expectations. Interview was conducted by hiring manager and I am yet to receive the feedback. questions were based on the knowledge and how suitable to the job description

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Haifa (Israel)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Philips (Haifa (Israel)) in January 2015.

Interview

First, a girl called from HR department and asked about my exprience, my current/previous job and general questions. After that we scheduled an on-site interview with Sr. Software developer, which included a preview of the job and the company, and technical questions. After that, there was an on site interview with Developement Unit Manager, with more technical question and in detail question about my current position, my recent project, something I proud of, etc.