Philips Interview Questions

Updated Aug 3, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 1,536 of over 1.5K interviews

2.9
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Philips

Philips

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Philips

Interview

The first interview with someone on hiring team. A simple phone interview. Then the hiring team will contact you if the managers of the department would like to schedule a second interview. Second interview was a Zoom call with the department managers.

Interview Questions
  • They usually ask questions in regards to your resume
    Answer Question

Philips

Application

I interviewed at Philips

Interview

3 Round of Interview. The process is defined in each step for a better understanding of the need for that round of interviews and to get more clarity on the role.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Philips

Application

The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Philips

Interview

Absolutely the worse experience I have had with any company in all of my career from the perspective of follow through and follow up. Here’s what happened: 1. Started with an internal reference that took weeks of following up after the recruiter asked my availability…no response for a week or so in response to his inquiry. I reached out to make sure I wasn’t going to spam…3 times…this was to no avail or response to get the interviews scheduled…. 2. After complaining about it with the referring employee, I finally got an interview with the hiring team. Which seemed to go well. 3. I followed up a few days to a week after the fact and received absolutely no response from the recruiter.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about a challenging time you had n a project.

Philips

Application

I interviewed at Philips

Interview

The interview was really fun I enjoyed getting to know the company more I actually didn't really like it that much but that's okay there's just more room for someone else to work there anyway I give it a 5/10 and maybe an extra point for the free waters at the front desk because they were extra cold and I like my water super icey you know what I mean? Sometimes I like a little bit of lemon in my water too just for that flavor ya know

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Philips

Application

I interviewed at Philips

Interview

There were some general questions about my work experience, international experience, it was not a difficult interview, the first interview was with the HR department and next I had my interview with the manager

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Philips

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Philips

Interview

First HR phone screen, followed by 45 mins of technical call. After that 3 phone interviews with direct and indirect colleagues at different levels. This was followed by a presentation + Q/A on-site along with interviews with 3 teams (each team had 2 other scientists).

Interview Questions
  • Questions about clinical domain. Modeling longitudinal patient data. Deduction of quality-based care from patient data. Technologies used for analytics. Workflow of machine-learning

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Haifa

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Philips (Haifa)

Interview

After the first contact from HR I had to complete an online test with 3 technical questions about C# and 2 coding questions. The test is limited to exactly 1 hour. The second round was with 2 interviewers from the team in Zoom. They described what they do and how they work and then asked me for the same. Then I was asked to implement the Singleton design pattern. The last part was a design question with a shared "drawing canvas"

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Philips

Application

I interviewed at Philips

Interview

apply on the facebook account after that they will call you if your cv is ok , after that you will take interview with service manager with a technical interview after that you will take interview with CEO

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Philips

Application

I interviewed at Philips

Interview

Very professional, to the point and on time . Two rounds of interview went well. Very professional, to the point and on time . Two rounds of interview went well.

Philips

Application

I interviewed at Philips

Interview

Interview process is good with technical background and experience was so nice and learned more things. It may be good to go through the real time experience of scenarios. All the best for rest of the people interview.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 1,536 Interviews