Philips Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated May 23, 2017

2.9

R&D Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Philips (Boston, MA).

Interview

Very fast - only one round in person. Focused on my past engineering experience, why I wanted to work there, and some questions about the role in particular (from the job posting). Heard back a few weeks later saying I got the job.

Interview Questions

• Behavioral questions, and a few about past projects in school related to the job. Interviewer was very friendly.   1 Answer

Quality Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kennesaw, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Philips (Kennesaw, GA).

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter via linked in, then scheduled for a phone interview. few weks later I was asked to come in for a 4 part interview with 4 different members of the team.

Interview Questions

• If you were unsure about something, how would you proceed?   1 Answer

Internship Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Philips.

Interview

I applied through the college Job board and I got a phone technical interview which dealt mainly about the basics in C++ and some basic algorithms. Asked about Heap Sort, Heapify and the complexities related to that. Asked few basic database questions and whether i have experience in developing application in SQL.

Interview Questions

• Asked about HashMaps and Heap Sort. General Database Questions   Answer Question

Field Service Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Philips (Chicago, IL).

Interview

Behavioral Interview looking for examples of historical successes and challenges. Interview is a good mixture of speaking and listening in a conversational format. Interviews tend to last about forty five to sixty mintes with time for questions at the end.

Quality Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Andover, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Philips (Andover, MA) in May 2017.

Interview

HR email me to confirm the agenda, then she called me, she referred me to the hiring manager who think I'm not qualified. Although I had relevant working experience, but I failed. The HR manager is very nice, She asked some questions about my previous job responsibilities, and I shared some examples to her.

Contracts Administrative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bothell, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Philips (Bothell, WA).

Interview

Phone screen with Recruiter, then 3 rounds of panel interviews on-site. First round was a team lead, senior manager, and peer manager to the hiring manager. The second round was the actual hiring manager, a team lead from another team, the third round was another set of peer managers to the hiring managers.

Interview Questions

• What are you passionate about?   1 Answer

Bioinformatics Engineer Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Philips.

Interview

The interviewer is a very nice person. He starts with a courtesy of introduction of their company, and my introduction, but he didn't go to details of my project but skip directly to the coding exam.
    He let me choose problem that I'm familiar with from graph, tree and string algorithm, though I'm stuck on some questions but he kept helping me to reach the final answer.
    Finally, I asked questions about the required skills for a research position, and he gave a very detailed and professional answer to that, the whole interview last for an hour, with 15 minutes overtime.
    Though I might not pass but it was quite a good experience.

Interview Questions

• Prove which one is bigger Mathematically:
      O(log(n)^n) and O(n^log(n))
      1 Answer

Category Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Somerset, NJ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Philips (Somerset, NJ) in April 2017.

Interview

I had a phone interview, and then one round of in-person interviews from 3 different people. The last person was particularly intense, but I could tell that he was also incredibly brilliant. Ultimately didn't get the job, as the position wasn't right for me. Seemed like a great place to work, however.

Interview Questions

• If you could have any super-power in the world, what would it be?   1 Answer

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Philips.

Interview

Started with an email from a recruiter, made the one call and sent in my resume and application. 2-3 days later I was scheduled for a 15 minute phone interview, direct CT technology questions, got the job 30 minutes later.

Interview Questions

• CT noise causes and solutions.   1 Answer

Procurement Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gainesville, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Philips (Gainesville, FL) in March 2017.

Interview

Applied online through my University Career Website. They requested an onsite interview but I was out of the state so they allowed me to do it over the phone. Was only asked two vague questions which threw me off. No technical questions. Interviewers very awkward and couldn't answer my questions straightforwardly