Philips Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Philips Interview Questions

Updated Dec 12, 2017

2.9

Firmware Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Philips.

Interview

I was contacted about my online application about 2 weeks after I applied and asked to come to an onsite interview. I was interviewed by two different people on the same day. The first asked technical questions related to C and Verilog. The second asked HR questions and technical questions. The interview took about an hour total and I knew within the week about their selection.

Interview Questions

• Write a module in Verilog that flashes an LED at one hz given a clock of 57Mhz.   Answer Question
    • What does the keyword static tell a compiler?   Answer Question

Supply Chain Co-Op Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Philips.

Interview

Applied online
    HR called two weeks later; Interviewed with senior director
    Very friendly
    But I didn't get the offer because of my availabilities
    Asked about ABC analysis, and some other technical concepts
    HR got back to me right after the interview process

Rotational Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cleveland, OH

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Philips (Cleveland, OH).

Interview

Short phone interview with HR and then a round table style interview with several different hiring managers (varies for person, I had at least 5 at mine). Almost entirely behavioral questions.

Interview Questions

• They ask you to bring a PowerPoint presentation of something you’ve worked on in a previous position or in school.   1 Answer

Software Engineer Co-Op Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Andover, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Philips (Andover, MA) in November 2017.

Interview

I got 2 interviews one was on campus .After my first round almost after 2 weeks they invited me to their office at Andover for final interview. It was very smooth.

Interview Questions

• Mysql and Java questions and few basic data structure questions   Answer Question

IT Project Specialist Co Op Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lowell, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Philips (Lowell, MA) in November 2017.

Interview

Interview process was very easy and straightforward. Got an interview directly with the hiring manager, interview was short and to the point. Received offer email about 1 week later with pay and benefits. Overall great experience and pay for interns.

Clinical Educator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Philips (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

One phone screen, one conference call, one "in person" interview (included interviewers by video call). The last two were very repetitive- almost duplicates of each other. The entire process was generally pleasant, but the final interview was a bit awkward. I spoke to multiple people at once, some by video chat. Those on video were not visible to me, meaning I could not make eye contact or truly interact with them. Being that I was interviewing for a position as an instructor, not being able to see listeners was a real disadvantage.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle a situation where you are at odds with a co-worker but you still must work directly with that person?   Answer Question
    • How do you believe your advanced education can benefit you in this position?   Answer Question
    • How do you feel about constantly having to meet goals?   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Philips (Seattle, WA) in October 2017.

Interview

That's was all right, they ask my basic background and give me some excel question, because its contract role, so I only have one on site round. They just go over my previous working experience and selected the project they interested and asked for the detail.

Interview Questions

• What is the most challenging project u faced.   1 Answer

Clinical Education Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Andover, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Philips (Andover, MA) in October 2017.

Interview

2 separate phone interviews. First with talent specialist then with a hiring manager. Two in person interviews with different managers. Give a 10 minute presentation on topic of presenters choice. Very comfortable atmosphere.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you had to change your plan. Many questions of “tell me about a time”   Answer Question

Cash Applications Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Philips in October 2017.

Interview

I was called 48 hours after initial email submission. I did a video interview a day after. Then flatlined. No word after from anyone. After two weeks, I see the post online taken off with no word from the company or the recruiter. Very unprofessional.

Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Philips (Boston, MA) in October 2017.

Interview

Most unprofessional experience. Interviewer was unprepared & didn't even know role location. Recruiter evaded me by canceling 3 meetings last minute, so she would need to give me bad news.