Philips Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Philips Interview Questions

Updated Feb 23, 2017

2.9

Program Manager Interview

Interview

The interview process was fairly straightforward - questions about agile/scrum, the software development lifecycle, etc. Nothing "tricky" or unusual. No real-time problem-solving. Mostly past experience and how it would apply in this role.

Interview Questions

• How do you deal with a difficult person?   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Philips.

Interview

The interview process was easy. It lasted for almost 6 to 7 hours and is completely based on the resume. They want to make sure you know whatever you have mentioned in the resume. They were total, of 5 people and they interviewed tandemly.

Research Scientist Interview

Interview

firt the recuiter will call you and asked you about the past experience, if passed, the hiring manageer will call you to talk more in details, for example, why choose philips, and some of your projects. If passed again, then they invited you to onsite, first presentation and then multiple people interviewed you. the process is not difficult

Interview Questions

• why choose philips? talk about your projects, and some other technical questions that i forgot   Answer Question

FSE Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Philips (Dublin, CA) in January 2017.

Interview

Met with two gentlemen a month later after a phone screen. The men were very nice. I felt very comfortable. It was basic behavior questions. It was stated that the person that ask technical questions was not able to attend. So overall they said it would be a total of 6 interviews before hire.

Interview Questions

• How do you deal with an angry customer?   1 Answer

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Philips (New York, NY).

Interview

The interview process was roughly five to six phone interviews, and zero interviews were conducted in person. The first interview was a casual conversation with a recruiter, the second interview was behavioral, and the rest of the interviews were conversations with different members of the consulting arm that were used to gauge my "fit" within the organization.

Interview Questions

• What can you contribute to a growing business unit within an already long-established company?   Answer Question

Senior Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bothell, WA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Philips (Bothell, WA).

Interview

Recruited via LinkedIn, a couple of emails, calls with 2 recruiters followed by call with hiring manager. Onsite interviews with R&D, Sr. Marketing Director (hiring manager), Marketing Director, and a Project Manager. Followed two days later by a call with a VP. All went well, very nice people, great workplace setting. Zero follow-up afterward, no further contact or feedback by recruiter.

Interview Questions

• Describe how you would narrow multiple project specifications to those most important, provide an example of how you differentiated a product from competitors. Have you worked with AGILE?   Answer Question

CT/Cath Lab Field Service Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Little Rock, AR

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Philips (Little Rock, AR).

Interview

Contacted by recruiter because of resume posted online. Filed or online app. Within a week first phone interview with recruiting asking questions about job history and interest. Phone interview with service manager followed the next week...technical/scenario questions asked. Gave to face interview scheduled days later, they paid for flight and hotel for interview. Waiting to hear back.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time you were told to do something you were uncomfortable with, how did you react and what did you say?   Answer Question

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Murrysville, PA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Philips (Murrysville, PA).

Interview

I got the internship through someone I knew in the company, so I got interviewed on a phone call. There were several interview phone calls before I was offered the position. Every person I talked to was very friendly and there were not any awkward pauses in the conversation.

Systems Test Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Philips (Seattle, WA) in November 2016.

Interview

Two interviews; the first one off site (through campus recruitment at my university) and the second one on site. Interview focused on behavioral and personality topics. On site interview was to meet the other members of the team. My interviewers were very personable and friendly, and I found them very easy to talk to.

Interview Questions

• - Talk about a time you had to overcome a challenge and what you learned from the experience.
      - How do you respond to change?
      Answer Question

Interview

One phone interview followed by an in person interview that included a talk. If you are in healthcare and want to apply machine learning, this will be a decent place. But for people who want to work as a machine learning researchers, this is not the place. There was a silly 1 hour non technical interview that was a waste of time. The people are nice but it is better to work in an industry as a data scientist than philips.