Philips Interview Questions

Updated May 6, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 1,466 of over 1.5K interviews

Employee Referral13%
2.9
HardAverageEasy

Anonymous Employee in Amsterdam

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Philips (Amsterdam)

Interview

The interview process had two rounds, one on phone, and then a final round was a recruitment day in the office. It was a wonderful experience and it really helped me understand the company culture and the job I would be doing.

Interview Questions
  • There was a team challenge where we were given a list of tasks to prioritize.
    Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Eindhoven

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Philips (Eindhoven) in May 2021

Interview

I received email from recruiter M. Mykhailiuk for invitation to the interview. I prepared myself like for all the other interviews that I am having, but instead of asking about my work experience she asked my why I left my last job. I explained that in previous job there was a burnout and I needed to make changes in my life. After trying to explain her this she replied that she doesn't understand why I applied for Philips, why I left my previous job and what I want to achieve in my life. I felt very humiliated about her words and the aggressive attitude. At the end of interview that was like 30 min she said that I am not match for them. I can understand a lot of things, that maybe I was not in her opinion the right candidate, but it doesn't give you any rights to humiliate a person. Worst interview experience ever...

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Philips

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Philips

Interview

100% virtual, from the initial contact to the final offer. Hired without even seeing an office or a single person— which was different for me. Everyone was very professional, scheduling was very easy, and everything moved quickly.

Interview Questions
  • A lot of questions about work experience and past work environments. A lot of focus on working within a global company.

Philips

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Philips

Interview

Interview was mix of behavioral and technical questions. Technical questions were related QMS, Problem solving, PFMEAs, APQP etc. Behavioral questions were mainly regarding how to influence team members and other stake holders.

Interview Questions
  • Technical questions were related QMS, Problem solving, PFMEAs, APQP etc. Behavioral questions were mainly regarding how to influence team members and other stake holders.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rome

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Philips (Rome)

Interview

Primo colloquio svolto in una sede estera, probabilmente volto a testare il livello di inglese e la motivazione. Secondo colloquio in italiano con il manager della divisione più approfondito. Anche quest'ultimo volto a comprendere la motivazione, con un'ampia parte di racconto delle attività che mi sarei trovato a svolgere qualora fossi stato selezionato.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Philips

Application

I interviewed at Philips

Interview

Long and time consuming. I had several rounds and very little communication during the entire process. There was a project involved as well and it was an exhaustive process. Many people to meet and they kept adding it on.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Pune

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Philips (Pune)

Interview

I got a call from Philips Hr after finding resume through LinkedIn. We had discussion related to current role project and technology I was working on. Then, I got scheduled for technical interview with the recruiter. I had total 2 rounds: First as technical interview Second as managerial+technical. And finally had Hr discussion. I got selected.

Interview Questions
  • Questions were all related to C# including some logical. One program was asked during discussion and to provide optimal solution.

Philips

Application

I interviewed at Philips

Interview

I had a feeling it took too long for a student position and the salary they offered/expected to offer you. Good experience though, it might help in next interviews. Multiple interviews. Friendly HR manager.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Philips

Application

I interviewed at Philips

Interview

the role was Manual QA engineer in the healthcare division. it was 2-stage interviews on-site first was an interview with the team manager and the second one was with the manger of the R&D. it was mainly professional and with personal intro.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Philips

Application

I interviewed at Philips

Interview

Went through my CV. Discussed personal things at first. Then my skills, work related topics. How familiar am I with the things there. I was asked to tell a joke..

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 1,466 Interviews