Philips Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Philips Interview Questions

Updated Mar 28, 2017

2.9

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Philips.

Interview

Started with an email from a recruiter, made the one call and sent in my resume and application. 2-3 days later I was scheduled for a 15 minute phone interview, direct CT technology questions, got the job 30 minutes later.

Interview Questions

• CT noise causes and solutions.   1 Answer

Co-op Hardware Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Philips.

Interview

Over the phone, completely behavioral interview. Started with some more information about the job, ended with questions I had for him. Nice enough guy, seemed quite accommodating, but wasn't too enthusiastic either.

Interview Questions

• Most difficult experience working on a team?   1 Answer
    • Tell me about a time where you managed change in your life?   Answer Question

Procurement Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gainesville, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Philips (Gainesville, FL) in March 2017.

Interview

Applied online through my University Career Website. They requested an onsite interview but I was out of the state so they allowed me to do it over the phone. Was only asked two vague questions which threw me off. No technical questions. Interviewers very awkward and couldn't answer my questions straightforwardly

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Philips.

Interview

Typical initial phone screen. They asked me questions about my resume and my experiences with programing and software engineering. They also discussed other possible opportunities at Philips besides the position that I applied for to see what fit me best.

UI Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Philips.

Interview

HR called me later than we scheduled, and after I introduced my experience, they just said they wanted 7 years experience for certain technology which is not included on their job description. I feel that I was not be respected by HR, if they can glance my resume first, they might not contact with me which saved both ours time. I feel they are not professional enough.

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Philips.

Interview

The interview process was easy. It lasted for almost 6 to 7 hours and is completely based on the resume. They want to make sure you know whatever you have mentioned in the resume. They were total, of 5 people and they interviewed tandemly.

Program Manager Interview

Interview

The interview process was fairly straightforward - questions about agile/scrum, the software development lifecycle, etc. Nothing "tricky" or unusual. No real-time problem-solving. Mostly past experience and how it would apply in this role.

Interview Questions

• How do you deal with a difficult person?   1 Answer

Research Scientist Interview

Interview

firt the recuiter will call you and asked you about the past experience, if passed, the hiring manageer will call you to talk more in details, for example, why choose philips, and some of your projects. If passed again, then they invited you to onsite, first presentation and then multiple people interviewed you. the process is not difficult

Interview Questions

• why choose philips? talk about your projects, and some other technical questions that i forgot   Answer Question

FSE Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Philips (Dublin, CA) in January 2017.

Interview

Met with two gentlemen a month later after a phone screen. The men were very nice. I felt very comfortable. It was basic behavior questions. It was stated that the person that ask technical questions was not able to attend. So overall they said it would be a total of 6 interviews before hire.

Interview Questions

• How do you deal with an angry customer?   1 Answer

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Philips (New York, NY).

Interview

The interview process was roughly five to six phone interviews, and zero interviews were conducted in person. The first interview was a casual conversation with a recruiter, the second interview was behavioral, and the rest of the interviews were conversations with different members of the consulting arm that were used to gauge my "fit" within the organization.

Interview Questions

• What can you contribute to a growing business unit within an already long-established company?   Answer Question