Philips Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Philips Interview Questions

Updated Apr 28, 2017

2.9

Bioinformatics Engineer Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Philips.

Interview

The interviewer is a very nice person. He starts with a courtesy of introduction of their company, and my introduction, but he didn't go to details of my project but skip directly to the coding exam.
    He let me choose problem that I'm familiar with from graph, tree and string algorithm, though I'm stuck on some questions but he kept helping me to reach the final answer.
    Finally, I asked questions about the required skills for a research position, and he gave a very detailed and professional answer to that, the whole interview last for an hour, with 15 minutes overtime.
    Though I might not pass but it was quite a good experience.

Interview Questions

• Prove which one is bigger Mathematically:
      O(log(n)^n) and O(n^log(n))
      1 Answer

Contracts Administrative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bothell, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Philips (Bothell, WA).

Interview

Phone screen with Recruiter, then 3 rounds of panel interviews on-site. First round was a team lead, senior manager, and peer manager to the hiring manager. The second round was the actual hiring manager, a team lead from another team, the third round was another set of peer managers to the hiring managers.

Interview Questions

• What are you passionate about?   1 Answer

Category Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Somerset, NJ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Philips (Somerset, NJ) in April 2017.

Interview

I had a phone interview, and then one round of in-person interviews from 3 different people. The last person was particularly intense, but I could tell that he was also incredibly brilliant. Ultimately didn't get the job, as the position wasn't right for me. Seemed like a great place to work, however.

Interview Questions

• If you could have any super-power in the world, what would it be?   1 Answer

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Philips.

Interview

Started with an email from a recruiter, made the one call and sent in my resume and application. 2-3 days later I was scheduled for a 15 minute phone interview, direct CT technology questions, got the job 30 minutes later.

Interview Questions

• CT noise causes and solutions.   1 Answer

Procurement Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gainesville, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Philips (Gainesville, FL) in March 2017.

Interview

Applied online through my University Career Website. They requested an onsite interview but I was out of the state so they allowed me to do it over the phone. Was only asked two vague questions which threw me off. No technical questions. Interviewers very awkward and couldn't answer my questions straightforwardly

Co-op Hardware Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Philips.

Interview

Over the phone, completely behavioral interview. Started with some more information about the job, ended with questions I had for him. Nice enough guy, seemed quite accommodating, but wasn't too enthusiastic either.

Interview Questions

• Most difficult experience working on a team?   1 Answer
    • Tell me about a time where you managed change in your life?   Answer Question

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Philips.

Interview

Typical initial phone screen. They asked me questions about my resume and my experiences with programing and software engineering. They also discussed other possible opportunities at Philips besides the position that I applied for to see what fit me best.

UI Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Philips.

Interview

HR called me later than we scheduled, and after I introduced my experience, they just said they wanted 7 years experience for certain technology which is not included on their job description. I feel that I was not be respected by HR, if they can glance my resume first, they might not contact with me which saved both ours time. I feel they are not professional enough.

Program Manager Interview

Interview

The interview process was fairly straightforward - questions about agile/scrum, the software development lifecycle, etc. Nothing "tricky" or unusual. No real-time problem-solving. Mostly past experience and how it would apply in this role.

Interview Questions

• How do you deal with a difficult person?   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Philips.

Interview

The interview process was easy. It lasted for almost 6 to 7 hours and is completely based on the resume. They want to make sure you know whatever you have mentioned in the resume. They were total, of 5 people and they interviewed tandemly.