Philips Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jun 22, 2017

2.9

Order Management Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Philips (Baltimore, MD).

Interview

Phone interview with an HR recruiter for about 30 minutes. 2nd phone interview with the department manager for about 30 minutes. In person interviews with 5 people for a total of 4 hours. I have gone through all of this and never heard back from them either way. I know of another person that interviewed for the same position, and again, never heard anything. I still don't think they have placed anyone in this position. Waste of time.

Interview Questions

• Strengths /Weaknesses. Typical behavioral questions as it relates to customer service duties: Tell me about a time? How would you handle?   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Philips.

Interview

Applied online , got a call from the recruiter in a week who asked me basic screening questions and set me up with hiring manager the week after .This interview was smooth ,was asked about my experience and few technical questions.I was called in was for an in person interview . Here there were three rounds with three different managers . Questions were behavioral , very few were technical

Senior Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Philips (Seattle, WA).

Interview

The interview process started out great and things were moving smoothly until after the first interview. The recruiter went silent and I actually never heard from the recruiter again. I reached out to the hiring manager a week after they said they would contact me to find out where they were in the hiring process.

R&D Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Philips (Boston, MA).

Interview

Very fast - only one round in person. Focused on my past engineering experience, why I wanted to work there, and some questions about the role in particular (from the job posting). Heard back a few weeks later saying I got the job.

Interview Questions

• Behavioral questions, and a few about past projects in school related to the job. Interviewer was very friendly.   1 Answer

Quality Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kennesaw, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Philips (Kennesaw, GA).

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter via linked in, then scheduled for a phone interview. few weks later I was asked to come in for a 4 part interview with 4 different members of the team.

Interview Questions

• If you were unsure about something, how would you proceed?   1 Answer

Field Service Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Philips (Chicago, IL).

Interview

Behavioral Interview looking for examples of historical successes and challenges. Interview is a good mixture of speaking and listening in a conversational format. Interviews tend to last about forty five to sixty mintes with time for questions at the end.

Quality Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Andover, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Philips (Andover, MA) in May 2017.

Interview

HR email me to confirm the agenda, then she called me, she referred me to the hiring manager who think I'm not qualified. Although I had relevant working experience, but I failed. The HR manager is very nice, She asked some questions about my previous job responsibilities, and I shared some examples to her.

Internship Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Philips.

Interview

I applied through the college Job board and I got a phone technical interview which dealt mainly about the basics in C++ and some basic algorithms. Asked about Heap Sort, Heapify and the complexities related to that. Asked few basic database questions and whether i have experience in developing application in SQL.

Interview Questions

• Asked about HashMaps and Heap Sort. General Database Questions   Answer Question

Electrical Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bothell, WA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Philips (Bothell, WA) in May 2017.

Interview

Talking with other companies in the medical industry I was convinced that I would not want to peruse career shift into this field. That changed after chatting with the hiring manager, his excitement and welcome departure from the blandness I'd encountered at other facilities changed my mind. In meeting with the team I found them all to be passionate, smart and dedicated engineers. Additionally, they were able to understand my background and interview effectively. The interview consisted of 4 panels over the course of 4 hours with both technical questions relating to the work described as well as discovery questions to assess how well I'd fit in with the team.

Interview Questions

• Walk me through the steps to root cause a failure in the field, and how that data can be used to determine other issues currently in the field, production or manufacturing.   Answer Question

Contracts Administrative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bothell, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Philips (Bothell, WA).

Interview

Phone screen with Recruiter, then 3 rounds of panel interviews on-site. First round was a team lead, senior manager, and peer manager to the hiring manager. The second round was the actual hiring manager, a team lead from another team, the third round was another set of peer managers to the hiring managers.

Interview Questions

• What are you passionate about?   1 Answer