Planned Parenthood Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Planned Parenthood

2.6

1. Featured Interview

Public Affairs Interview

Interview

I reached out through email to find a summer internship. About a month later, I had a scheduled interview that lasted about 20 minutes in person. About a week after the interview, I was offered the internship and had to go into the office to do about 15 minutes of paperwork.

Interview Questions

• When was a situation in which you had to work with someone different from you and how did you handle it?   Answer Question
    • What interests you in working at Planned Parenthood?   Answer Question

Clinical Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Planned Parenthood (Salt Lake City, UT).

Interview

Applied online. Once called for interview, completed a standardized application on-site then interview with a Clinical Coordinator and one of the Clinical Assistants. Offer received within a few days after the interview.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about Planned Parenthood? What are your strengths? Weaknesses? Would you feel comfortable talking about abortion?   Answer Question

Healthcare Center Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Planned Parenthood (Denver, CO) in July 2020.

Interview

Applied for the job online, a couple days later got an email asking for a phone interview. The same day as the phone interview I got asked for a skype call interview to discuss further questions.

Clinician Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Planned Parenthood.

Interview

Days after applying online, got an email for phone interview. 2 weeks later, had interview with the manager & QMC. The interview had pretty straight-forward questions you'd expect in most interviews. They offered me a position the next day.

School Based Health Education Liaison Interview

Anonymous Employee in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Planned Parenthood (Baltimore, MD) in June 2020.

Interview

I applied in early May, received a response of interest on May 15th, responded on May 18th, and received an interview on June 16th. The process was long due to the effects of coronavirus and PPM has yet to receive information about the status of schools. The interview lasted 25 minutes consisting of questions relating to interest, diversity, and comfortability with teaching reproductive health topics.

Interview Questions

• Why are you interested in the position? How do you feel about interacting with diverse populations? What is your level of comfortability teaching specific reproductive health topics?   Answer Question

Digital Campaign Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Planned Parenthood in May 2020.

Interview

Initial outreach occurred in a reasonable time frame. Interview with recruiter for PPNCS went well. Recruiter stated they would reach out with next steps or a rejection, but received no contact from them after that.

Interview Questions

• What is your experience with digital campaigning platforms?   Answer Question

Registered Nurse Interview

Interview

Application submitted online. Waiting period will be awhile, then someone will call you and set up an interview. After the interview you have to meet with a coordinator and then the paperwork.

Communications At PP Texas Votes Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Planned Parenthood (Austin, TX) in April 2020.

Interview

I applied online to a Comms position with PP Texas Votes (their affiliate based in Austin, TX). A few weeks later, I was asked to do a video interview with the ED and one other employee right off the bat (no prior phone screening). Both interviewers seemed disinterested and like they were reading off a script - it was one of the most robotic, non-conversational interviews I've ever been a part of, and was painfully awkward! They also didn't do a great job at answering the questions I had for them, including questions about weekend on-call processes and reporting structures. I'm not sure if they already had someone else in mind, were just very busy and preoccupied, had never conducted interviews before, or what.

After that interview, I was ghosted with no process updates or a rejection email.

I thought this was very unprofessional, and a shame considering how much PP Texas in particular needs support right now while combating repro health bans disguised as Covid restrictions.

Interview Questions

• All questions were generic - why I was interested, what my prior experience was like etc. No curveballs   1 Answer

HR Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Planned Parenthood.

Interview

There are two interviewers and our conversation lasted 20 minutes. They have a list of interview questions, we went through each questions and end up with two-sides conversation.

Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Planned Parenthood (New York, NY) in February 2020.

Interview

I connected with someone and was able to apply for this position. The first interview was over the phone. So far it has been great. They ask really specific questions about diversity and why you want to work for them. I think that is one of the best things about this process because they really want people that care about their mission. It seems ideal if you really want to support this organization in the long-term.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if you had a team member that was supposed to complete a task for a project and did not and the due date is approaching?   1 Answer

Digital Organizer Interview

Application

Interview

There were three rounds for this process. I made it to the final round. First a phone interview and then a design project. Finally an in-person interview. This was the first time they ever had this position within this area. I wish they had more direction with what they wanted with the position because they didn't seem to know either. Overall, it was a fine interview process I just wish they didn't drag it out.