Planned Parenthood Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.6

Sort:

Community OUtreach Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Worth, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Planned Parenthood (Fort Worth, TX).

Interview

I applied online after seeing the ad on Linkedin. I was contacted roughly a month later for a Skype interview, which was pretty standard. About two weeks later they emailed me to schedule a second interview in person, which involved flying from New York to Dallas. I did this, and the interview was thirty minutes in length. Wasn't really their fault, as the Texas Legislature had called a special session the day before, but was still a very expensive trip. I guess it doesn't matter since I got it, but I would have been pretty PO'ed if I hadn't!

Interview Questions

• How do you motivate volunteers?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I was able to negotiate money for the relocation, no negotiation for salary.

Outreach Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Buffalo, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Planned Parenthood (Buffalo, NY).

Interview

The interview process was pretty standard. Applied online then received an email (as my phone number was not working for them) asking for a time that would be best to come in for an interview. There was a follow up second interview where a small presentation was required but unfortunately I could not make the job change. I will be looking forward to applying again in the future.

Interview Questions

• It was more of a conversation with a lot of questions regarding beliefs on the services planned parenthood offers. They wanted to get a feel for how comfortable I would be in delivering messages about the services they offer.   Answer Question

Paralegal Interview

Interview

Received a call from the current paralegal and agreed to an interview. The interview was in two parts, one where you got to ask questions and learn about the position, and the other testing your writing, analytical, and attention to detail abilities. The tests weren't difficult, but it definitely throws you off if you've never seen a legal document before.

Interview Questions

• Standard tests, hardest part is completing it within the time limit.   Answer Question

Patient Access Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Planned Parenthood (San Diego, CA) in January 2015.

Interview

Great, lots of questions. Be prepared to answer truthfully and succinctly. I was interviewed by the clinic manager so that was a great opportunity to make a good impression since I would be directly working with her.

Patient Care Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Planned Parenthood (Seattle, WA) in January 2016.

Interview

The interview process was broken up into three parts: they did a phone interview with me first, asked me to come to their local office for an in-person interview, and then they contacted me via email asking for references and for me to fill out a background check.

Interview Questions

• Q: How do you feel about working for a company often seen in a negative light through the news?

Q: How would you handle a distressed parent trying to gain access to their teen's medical history?

Q: How do you feel about working in a clinic that provides abortions?   Answer Question

Negotiation

I did not negotiate, they offered me a LOT more than I was expecting and I accepted graciously.

Patient Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chapel Hill, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Planned Parenthood (Chapel Hill, NC) in January 2013.

Interview

Interview was quick and lighthearted. There were minimal questions asked--the usual--explosive your work history, experience in the field, preferred hours, strengths and weaknesses, reliability, punctuality. There was also some discussion of desire to move up and future plans as it regards to the company and future career.

Interview Questions

• Name one thing that previous employers always praised you on   1 Answer

Patient Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Planned Parenthood (Seattle, WA) in June 2017.

Interview

I had a very short phone interview, and then was brought in for a face to face interview a week later. It was pretty informal, but it was still a tough interview. I think I didn't get the job because I didn't have medical experience, and I was nervous.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Planned Parenthood in July 2016.

Interview

process was very simple and easy, interviewer was very nice, explained the job in full detail along with what the company was about. the questions that were asked were easy to answer and I never felt uncomfortable like I typically do during an interview process

Interview Questions

• if would be willing to travel to other locations   1 Answer

Patient Services Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toledo, OH

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Planned Parenthood (Toledo, OH) in February 2015.

Interview

Interviewing and hiring was done from within the company. I applied for the position through the HR department as I was interviewing for a position within my clinic but in another department. I was given two phone interviews with my direct supervisor and then contacted with an offer for the position. The whole process took approximately four weeks due to salary discussions and actual start date in the clinic.

Interview Questions

• How my past skill set will be an asset to the new position.   1 Answer

Lab Assistant Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Planned Parenthood.

Interview

interview process was easy it was just a transfer position for me so I already had an relationship with the manager and lab tech they offered poition I accepted it took it because of closer commute to work and 8 hour days verses 10 hr days

Interview Questions

• have you ever encountered a difficult situation with an employer? how did you handle it?   Answer Question