Planned Parenthood Interview Questions

Updated Jun 16, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 351 of over 351 interviews

HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Planned Parenthood

Featured Interview

Planned Parenthood

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Planned Parenthood

Interview

I had an initial Screening call and then three other video calls: one was with the hiring manager/supervisor, the next call was with hiring manager/supervisor and an associate, and the final call was with hiring manager/supervisor and the executive director of the department.

Interview Questions
  • What values do you bring to your work?
    Answer Question
4 people found this interview helpful

Planned Parenthood

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Planned Parenthood

Interview

Super unprofessional. I was interviewing for a communications manager role with the southeast region. Scheduled a phone screening a week in advance only for the recruiter to never call. I then got another email from a different recruiter to reschedule my screening (while never apologizing or explaining their reasoning for missing my original date) that same week. When I finally had my rescheduled screening, it lasted all of 10 minutes and the recruiter sounded like she didn’t care about the position at all. Complete waste of time and disregard for their candidates.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Planned Parenthood

Application

I interviewed at Planned Parenthood

Interview

Phone interview with human resources. Asked some very basic questions. I did not make it to the next round but was told that there would be two more interviews. I thought it went well even though I didn't make it to the next round.

Interview Questions
  • The questions were very basic about background and interest in Planned Parenthood.

Planned Parenthood

Application

I interviewed at Planned Parenthood

Interview

The process was very smooth, and the HR coordinator was extremely communicative at every step. I knew exactly what to expect, and when. Ended up being a combination of Zoom and phone interviews/informal conversations.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Planned Parenthood

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Planned Parenthood

Interview

Zoom meeting due to COVID pandemic. Spoke to the director. She was very approachable and easy going. She went through my resume, asked about work experience and what I’m looking for, asked some scenario questions (which I should have prepared better for)

Interview Questions
  • Example of questions asked include why are you leaving current job? Give an example of conflict with a colleague? What would you do with difficult patient? How do you approach a patient?

Planned Parenthood

Application

I interviewed at Planned Parenthood

Interview

Was honestly pretty easy process. The questions were not too hard and the interviewers were very friendly. The pay for what they expect from a health center assistant is not very high.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Planned Parenthood

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Planned Parenthood

Interview

Quick phone interview with HR and an in person interview with a director. They did not ask any surprising questions. Everything was straightforward. They did ask several scenario questions. The interviewer was very friendly and made me feel comfortable.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Planned Parenthood

Application

I interviewed at Planned Parenthood

Interview

Very easy. Went by quick. Panel interview. Asked questions at the end. Only 5 questions. Friendly interview. Loved it. Situational questions. Have feedback. Wish there was more time to discuss

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Planned Parenthood

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Planned Parenthood

Interview

Brief initial interview with HR person, then met again virtually with HR and Medical Director. Process felt very formal. I was expecting more of a conversational type interview, and therefore did not perform very well. Would recommend practicing responses to some questions, and also taking a moment to organize thoughts before responding!

Interview Questions
  • How would you handle scenario where staff have misused gender pronouns when rooming a client?
  • In light of what we know about worse health outcomes for POC and the LGBTQ community, How do you ensure excellent care of individuals from marginalized communities?
  • What would you do if you were seeing a patient who had been roomed by the MA, and a set of vitals had been charted but patient states her blood pressure hadn't yet been taken?
  • What characteristics make for an excellent APN?
  • What is one word that describes you?
  • Provide an example of a patient who was dissatisfied and how you handled it.

Planned Parenthood

Application

I interviewed at Planned Parenthood

Interview

There is a 3 step interview process. First part is the initial screening, then you talk to the director and a clinical staff member. Mine will be through zoom given COVID

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Planned Parenthood (New York, NY) in Apr 2021

Interview

I applied for a 'Data and Research Manager' position but later the title was changed to 'Data Analyst' position. I got a 30-minute screening call with an HR rep who asked standard questions. There was no mention of the change in title position, which was strange. Questions were fairly standard and the HR rep gave a timeline at the end of the call. That was in April - I had not heard back even a month later, not even a plain form rejection via email.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 351 Interviews