KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt
Is this your company?

Add an Interview

Planned Parenthood Interview Questions

Updated Aug 9, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 412 of over 412 interviews

In Person4%
2.6
HardAverageEasy

Planned Parenthood

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Planned Parenthood

Interview

Disclosure: None of my negative experiences were with a Planned Parenthood employee. This review is for the outside recruiter, hired by PP, who contacted me the day of our interview to reschedule. She asked for alternate availabilities from me. I responded within an hour... then she never responded. After a few days, I followed up and she locked in a new time. The interview was fairly normal but was punctuated by a few odd moments. Namely, she made a few bizarre assumptions and errors in terminology that telegraphed that she might not be experienced with this particular skill set. At the end of the call, I was told I'd be moving ahead to the next round. She mentioned that they had been interviewing for this role for some time and hadn't found the right candidate. I'd only recently applied, so this felt like positive body language. However, a week went by without any subsequent correspondence. I followed up politely to renew my interest. The recruiter still never responded. I waited another week and sent another light, polite note. I was fully ghosted. This felt crummy from an experience perspective. It makes me think the PP team was pretty far down the road with another candidate, but a recruiter was just trying to fill the pipeline opportunistically. Here's the problem: We're human beings, not widgets on a factory conveyer belt. That practice feels really questionable in this labor moment in history. Double callout: This review is not for a PP employee. PP - you're great but I'd reconsider how your outside recruiters are representing you. Wishing you extreme luck - you're incredible!

Interview Questions
  • Standard management and skills qualifications.
    Answer Question

Planned Parenthood

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Planned Parenthood

Interview

The initial interview process begins with a phone interview followed by virtual interview. If success, they ask for a virtual interview to be done that has questions pertaining to the job and presentation requirement that I had to create based on the guideline given

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

What people are saying about Planned Parenthood

Join the conversation on
Join the conversation on

Planned Parenthood

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Planned Parenthood in Aug 2022

Interview

20 minute phone call with associate of the branch with brief introduction, responsibilities of the role, also given time to ask questions at the end about the job. very clear about expectations for the job.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Planned Parenthood

Application

I interviewed at Planned Parenthood

Interview

the interview went well. I only completed the first interview and was asked to schedule a second one but felt pretty let down by the company. It's very low pay for the position. Not really enough to live on where I was interviewing for.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Planned Parenthood

Application

I interviewed at Planned Parenthood

Interview

2-3 interviews overall (phone screening, virtual interview with managers) Why do you want to work here? Why are you interested in this position? What do you know about planned parenthood? What population do we serve?

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Planned Parenthood

Application

I interviewed at Planned Parenthood

Interview

They were interviewing for the wrong job. The posting did not match the position offered. Staff were very nice and questions were reasonable. Everything else seemed great and would have liked to work there.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Planned Parenthood

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Planned Parenthood

Interview

I had a phone screen and then two rounds of in person interviews. You should expect the in person interviews to be with a panel. Took about a month from start to finish after submitting my resume.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Planned Parenthood

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Planned Parenthood

Interview

There were various steps in the interview process. Within each step, it was a super welcoming environment with very kind people. I think the interview experience was really helpful and enjoyable.

Interview Questions
  • They asked a lot about past experience

Planned Parenthood

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Planned Parenthood

Interview

At the exact time I was supposed to interview, I received an email from the interviewers calendar that they cancelled the interview. I called them and no answer. It took 2 emails from me for them to respond that they were going in a different direction.

Interview Questions
  • They never followed through with their interview date they scheduled.
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raleigh, NC

Application

I interviewed at Planned Parenthood (Raleigh, NC)

Interview

Interview was very pleasant - the hiring manager asked good questions and open. The whole process centered humanity and were good about candidates moving onto the next phase. I removed myself from the process due to another job, but good experience overall.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 412 Interviews

Planned Parenthood Interviews FAQs

Common stages of the interview process at Planned Parenthood according to 514 Glassdoor interviews include:

Phone Interview: 29.65%