Power Home Remodeling Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Dec 3, 2017

2.3

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Power Home Remodeling (Philadelphia, PA).

Interview

Great interview environment. Very laid back and answered any all questions I had for them. Made me feel very comfortable and showed me how great the family feel to the company was

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Power Home Remodeling (Tampa, FL) in November 2017.

Interview

So it starts out with a quick 10 min phone interview with a recruiter asking you basic questions and telling you about the company. Then they ask you to come in for a second face to face interview with the vp of that department. It was an easy interview basic interview questions. This interview lasts about an hour. If they like you, you will then be asked back for a third interview which is about an hour as well but is more of them telling you about the job. At the end of the interview they will offer the job. Overall pretty easy interview process.

I declined because essentially it is door-to-door sales and i hate that and the hours are 11-7 which might work for some but were not attractive for my life. Also the base is $1000 bi weekly with compensation and the compensation is super confusing.

Interview Questions

• If your last boss were to say what your weakness would be what do you think he/she would say?   Answer Question

Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Haven, CT

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Power Home Remodeling (New Haven, CT) in November 2017.

Interview

They were very professional and personable through the process, roughly a 3 step interview process sometimes 2 if they like you a lot you generally skip the 3rd interview. First interview was with a recruiter than a rep from the branch then finally my last interview was with the VP of the branch.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wilton, CT

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Power Home Remodeling (Wilton, CT) in October 2017.

Interview

Initial phone call from corporate recruiter, follow by the same day face to face with VP of sales for round one interview, followed by a second interview about an hour and half long.

Entry Level Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Iselin, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Power Home Remodeling (Iselin, NJ) in October 2017.

Interview

The process and staff at Power were amazing, it was exciting just walking in the door! The company seemed like a lot of fun and I could absolutely see most people loving it!

Interview Questions

• What questions do you have for us?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Lauderdale, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Power Home Remodeling (Fort Lauderdale, FL) in September 2017.

Interview

I received a call the day before in the morning, missed the call and then called back numerous times that day to reschedule.

Finally the next day I was called back. The interview was maybe 10 min. long. It consisted a few questions about me and then an info dump about the company.

I then was informed that the training was paid for, and then you're straight commission. I was under the impression that it's salary and commission like the description states.

I declined because of that but also because the interviewer didn't seem to be interested in me and what I'm about, more about the company, and "how great they are."

I felt as though the job description was always changing when he discussed the position, and that was a huge red flag.

Great start for someone just getting into sales, and college students.

Interview Questions

• Are you actively looking for work, and have you applied other places?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Interview

Interview was very brief. There's a 3 step interview process where you initially meet one of the managers of the company. The first step is just getting to know you and what you're trying to do. Nothing intense. Very laid back interview style

Outside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Norcross, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Power Home Remodeling (Norcross, GA) in August 2017.

Interview

Very basic two interview process, I was one of the two hired out of about 8 or 9 individual applicants, the first interview was a hour long preliminary interview with the general questions pertaining to why you would suit the company and its vision. I interviewed with the manager of marketing, he was a great guy and made me feel very comfortable. Their was a questionnaire at the beginning of the process, take it serious, it is a determination of weather you will get a second interview or not as so will the quality of your first interview. I am naturally good at interviewing, i have never interviewed for a job i have not gotten, might have something to do with me being highly extroverted but thats just me. When i got the job i was told that stature and confidence was a big determinate so sit tall and and display confidence, anyways how can you sell their products when you cant even sell you-self. all together stand stall, confident, and cool and if you have the right stuff (background, credentials, and their i'm the best attitude) your solid.

P.S . the interview is business professional AKA a full suit, you HAVE to own a sit to get this interview and nail it, NOT EVEN JOKING. i dropped 900 dollars on suits before i even got the job but if you get the job you will wear them while at work often so its well worth it.

Interview Questions

• what should i think about you while i'm interviewing the other candidates.   1 Answer
    • why are your right for power?   1 Answer
    • how much do you see yourself making a power the first year?   1 Answer

Marketing Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Waltham, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Power Home Remodeling (Waltham, MA) in August 2017.

Interview

Phone call with office recruiter, lasted about 30 minutes and followed by an in person interview in the office. Overall process was very quick, simple, and easy. Company was interesting looked like there was some potential to do well.

Remodeling Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Power Home Remodeling (Dallas, TX) in August 2017.

Interview

There was a two part interview process, the first is generally over the company itself and their initial impression of you. Then, the second interview is more focused on over all experience and company fit.

Interview Questions

• Why did you choose your specific degree?   1 Answer