Power Home Remodeling Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Power Home Remodeling Interview Questions

Interviews at Power Home Remodeling

2.4

Interview

People are very nice and process went quickly. The process was insightful and professional. The two people I interviewed with were honest and great at answering my questions. I enjoyed speaking with them both.

Entry Level Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Power Home Remodeling.

Interview

I had a first phone call. The guy told me someone (from Power Home in Austin where I applied) would contact me for further process.
    I guess my profile wasn't right after all. They never called me back.

Scheduler Interview

Interview

Very normal interview. Meet with one of the VPs who asked very basic interview questions and made it more conversational than testing. Got a call the next day to come back in for a second interview. after 2nd interview i shadowed the position for about an hour. got offered the job on the spot

Interview Questions

• What does grit mean to you?   1 Answer

Outside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Power Home Remodeling (Baltimore, MD) in April 2020.

Interview

Very positive. Casual and informative. People are nice and want to hear about you. They aren’t too clear on the specific duties of the position but it’s a sales rep job so it’s rather self explanatory. Over all positive experience for sure

Interview Questions

• How did you hear about the company   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Power Home Remodeling (Philadelphia, PA) in April 2020.

Interview

Two interviews. The first was mostly about the company, and a little bit about yourself. The second interview is more about the job and how would you would earn money.

Interview Questions

• How do you feel about knocking on people's doors.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Power Home Remodeling (Houston, TX) in April 2020.

Interview

The initial phone interview was very informative and was supposed to be followed by a video interview. I kindly declined but then was accosted angrily by the recruiter about how I didn't understand what he had said.

Interview Questions

• What is your favorite part of the sales process?   1 Answer

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Power Home Remodeling.

Interview

I had two separate interviews. The first I was given videos to watch but help you understand the company better. The second I had a tour of the building and different depts. Both were just conversations more than anything. Jamie did most of the talking! Great guy, easy to talk to.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Power Home Remodeling.

Interview

Over the phone
    Face to face 2x
    Employee on boarding
    Drug screening and background check
    Very positive and enjoyable interview overall with no large promises made, but rather a realistic view of the employment and what to expect. Overview of the company and the long term goal was well established.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Power Home Remodeling (Chicago, IL) in March 2020.

Interview

Have done phone interview with recruiter, then virtual meeting with VP. Waiting on the in office interview. Overall process has been pretty simple and straightforward. Hopefully they liked me as much as I liked them.

Interview Questions

• Any reasons why you couldn't work their desired schedule?   1 Answer

Sales Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Power Home Remodeling.

Interview

Very quick and easy. I applied then spoke with recruiter then on-site interview. Didn't ask much about background. Showed multiple videos hyping up the company and showing how they are inclusive and care about everyone there.