Power Home Remodeling Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Power Home Remodeling Interview Questions

Updated Jun 12, 2018

2.3

Interview

Initial phone interview and then in person interview all within the same week. Process not too difficult and people seem nice. Salar plus commission position in a young environment, great for recent college grads.

Interview Questions

• What are you looking to get out of a position with our company?   Answer Question

Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Power Home Remodeling in April 2018.

Interview

I was called during a time of inconvenience and asked to call back at another time. I considered setting up another time and date in which I was told not to worry & call at any given opportunity. I called at a later time (same day) left a voicemail and have not heard back. The company seems amazing; however, the interview process seems a little off

Entry Level Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Power Home Remodeling (Philadelphia, PA).

Interview

Terrible interviewer. I came in to office extremely excited to meet with a company I read so many good things about only to feel belittled and ridiculed. The interviewer was rude and extremely condescending. It seemed like he didn't care at all about what i had to say. I was extremely disappointed with my experience their. I felt I was very qualified for this position but it turns out that it was just a huge waste of my time.

Interview Questions

• Why are interested in sales?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Power Home Remodeling (Atlanta, GA) in March 2018.

Interview

3 different interviews & they were all fairly easy. First interview was focused on my past, second interview was focused around the position, and the third was just a follow up and Q&A

Interview Questions

• how much money do you see yourself making in the first year   Answer Question

Marketing Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Power Home Remodeling.

Interview

Phone screen. 1st interview was focused on me and what I would bring. I was asked to return for a second interview where the company was the focus of the conversation and learning what it takes to be successful with power. Talent acquisition was in contact with me before the interview to wish me luck and was incredibly helpful and positive throughout the process.

Interview Questions

• What quality did I have to bring to power that would help me be successful   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Norcross, GA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Power Home Remodeling (Norcross, GA) in March 2018.

Interview

Your initial phone interview is with a recruiter that asks you basic questions to gauge your interest in the position. Next is an in person interview with the VP of Marketing who will go over the company culture and learn more about your background and your personality. If they like you, you will be invited back again to talk salary and be offered a position.

Interview Questions

• How much do you expect to make in the first year?   2 Answers

Remodeling Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Power Home Remodeling (Houston, TX) in March 2018.

Interview

Very Different from any other Traditional interview I've ever had. They really just want to see how you are as a person. We spoke maybe 3 minutes tops about previous work experience.

Interview Questions

• If you could have any job or a position to be created for you, what would it be?   Answer Question

Outbound Marketer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Norcross, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Power Home Remodeling (Norcross, GA) in March 2018.

Interview

Easy interview process. A few phone interviews and 2 to 3 in-person interviews. People here are awesome. My biggest problem was the base salary. Base pay is pitiful, but they tell you you have the potential to make "a lot of money" off bonuses/commission. The bonus/commission schedule was very straight forward.

This position is virtually all door-to-door starting out, and requires workers to walk 7 miles a day give or take. The interviewers are very transparent about this issue. Overall, I loved the people, but didn't like the compensation in regard to the day to day.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chester, PA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Power Home Remodeling (Chester, PA).

Interview

First interview was all about getting to know you and what you are looking for in a job. They ask questions to get to know you better and see what type of person you are. They explain that they don`t always take people with previous sales experience which is great to hear. They look for the qualities the person obtains rather just looking at their resume and seeing how much sales experience they have.

Entry Level Sales and Marketing Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Power Home Remodeling (Chicago, IL) in January 2018.

Interview

They are very polite, friendly, and easy to talk to. A lot of passion shown from mgmt and HR and you have to show it as well to get their attention. Unfortunately, after the "get to know you" phase, they hit you with the BS. A lot of inconsistencies between both parties about the job role, firstly telling me the company does not do door-to-door sales but they kind of do. Was basically led on in the initial phone interview to listen to what they were really offering. Salary was information was also inconsistent, not to mention its Base OR commission. This role also involves you traveling each day to a set location (can even be 30 miles + away) and/or standing in a booth at some stores. Not what I expected, just didn't feel right. Good for someone with little to no experience anywhere. Base salary and commission was negotiated but quickly put down. Odd for a sales role to not negotiate compensation.