Power Home Remodeling Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Nov 15, 2017

2.3

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Power Home Remodeling (Philadelphia, PA).

Interview

Great interview environment. Very laid back and answered any all questions I had for them. Made me feel very comfortable and showed me how great the family feel to the company was

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wilton, CT

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Power Home Remodeling (Wilton, CT) in October 2017.

Interview

Initial phone call from corporate recruiter, follow by the same day face to face with VP of sales for round one interview, followed by a second interview about an hour and half long.

Entry Level Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Iselin, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Power Home Remodeling (Iselin, NJ) in October 2017.

Interview

The process and staff at Power were amazing, it was exciting just walking in the door! The company seemed like a lot of fun and I could absolutely see most people loving it!

Interview Questions

• What questions do you have for us?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Lauderdale, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Power Home Remodeling (Fort Lauderdale, FL) in September 2017.

Interview

I received a call the day before in the morning, missed the call and then called back numerous times that day to reschedule.

Finally the next day I was called back. The interview was maybe 10 min. long. It consisted a few questions about me and then an info dump about the company.

I then was informed that the training was paid for, and then you're straight commission. I was under the impression that it's salary and commission like the description states.

I declined because of that but also because the interviewer didn't seem to be interested in me and what I'm about, more about the company, and "how great they are."

I felt as though the job description was always changing when he discussed the position, and that was a huge red flag.

Great start for someone just getting into sales, and college students.

Interview Questions

• Are you actively looking for work, and have you applied other places?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Interview

Interview was very brief. There's a 3 step interview process where you initially meet one of the managers of the company. The first step is just getting to know you and what you're trying to do. Nothing intense. Very laid back interview style

Marketing Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Waltham, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Power Home Remodeling (Waltham, MA) in August 2017.

Interview

Phone call with office recruiter, lasted about 30 minutes and followed by an in person interview in the office. Overall process was very quick, simple, and easy. Company was interesting looked like there was some potential to do well.

Remodeling Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Power Home Remodeling (Dallas, TX) in August 2017.

Interview

There was a two part interview process, the first is generally over the company itself and their initial impression of you. Then, the second interview is more focused on over all experience and company fit.

Interview Questions

• Why did you choose your specific degree?   1 Answer

Outbound Marketer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Power Home Remodeling.

Interview

Brief, very laid back. Asked previous work experience and if i went to college or not. What i was looking for in the job. Also a few other industry related questions

Interview Questions

• how do you handle rejection   1 Answer

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Power Home Remodeling.

Interview

Was initially contacted by a recruiter who set up an interview for me in person. The recruiter was very friendly and more than willing to answer any questions I had. The in-person interview was great as well. Everyone at the office was very friendly and said hello including other salespeople which is not very common!

Interview Questions

• I was mostly asked about my duties at my current employer, in addition to having the ins and outs of the Remodeling Consultant position explained in great detail including the negatives which stood out to me.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Iselin, NJ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Power Home Remodeling (Iselin, NJ).

Interview

Very in depth to see your personality and a fit for the company. But also asked different scenario situations to really see who you truely are and how you carry yourself.

Interview Questions

• What drives you? What makes you want to be successfull?   1 Answer