Power Home Remodeling Interview Questions

Updated May 6, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 507 of over 507 interviews

Recruiter10%
2.4
HardAverageEasy

Power Home Remodeling

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Power Home Remodeling

Interview

These were the steps of the interview process: 1. Phone screening 2. Interviews with a few members of communications leadership 3. Half-day of tours and interviews with several members of communications team 4. Interview with co-CEO

Interview Questions
  • They wanted to get to know me as a person. They asked about skills, but they focused a lot on personality fit. Their culture is very important to them.
    Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Coram, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Power Home Remodeling (Coram, NY) in Apr 2021

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter for the company and was explained what the position was for and was intitially excited about it because it aligned with jobs I was searching for. The interview with someone from the Melville location was different. He spoke about the sales aspect of the company and asked if I had any sales experience, despite my resume having non and despite the position I accepted to be interviewed wasnt for a sales role. Ultimately, I got a rejection email I believe wa a because they were looking for people interested in a job offer that would start them in sales with potentially fabricated promises to move up in the company. And with a quick search on the internet, multiple “MLM” hits turned up. So, be cautious.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Power Home Remodeling (Nashville, TN) in Apr 2021

Interview

Was very easy to understand and grasp what they company is all about. Definitely a positive experience. Answered all of my questions with ease and no hesitation. I feel confident about moving forward with this process.

Interview Questions
  • They asked exactly what I was looking for in the job and it seems as though we both are looking for the same things in the sales role.

Power Home Remodeling

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Power Home Remodeling in Apr 2021

Interview

uncomfortable. Recruiter spoke on and on about how great the company was, but when I looked at reviews they didn't align at all. The fact that everyone in the company starts out in the same position is strange too, regardless of qualifications.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Power Home Remodeling

Application

I interviewed at Power Home Remodeling

Interview

Very Comprehensive, developed questions. Ensured that I understood the questions and the position I was interviewing for, continued to ask situational and behavioral questions. Standard questions of weaknesses and strength, what do you think you bring to the company ?

Interview Questions
  • What do you bring to the company?

Power Home Remodeling

Application

I interviewed at Power Home Remodeling

Interview

The interview process was very efficient and thorough. Interviewer was friendly and personable. Asked average questions. MAke eye contact and smile. Be positive and yourself and you will do great,

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Power Home Remodeling

Application

I interviewed at Power Home Remodeling

Interview

Couple of phone interviews then an in person interview. Phone interview were basic screening questions while the in person interview was a chance to connect with the VP on things outside of the workplace!

Interview Questions
  • What sales experience do you have?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Power Home Remodeling (Chicago, IL) in Mar 2021

Interview

It was great talking with Zack the talent acquisition manager he was able to give me specifics on the company and job and seemed very pleasant. The zoom interview seems interesting

Interview Questions
  • My availability during the week and weekends

Power Home Remodeling

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Power Home Remodeling

Interview

The interview process was extremely informative. They told me about the company, their history, what they are looking for in an ideal candidate. They also told me about all the perks and benefits that come with being an employee, and that there is a lot of room for growth within the company.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Manchester, NH

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Power Home Remodeling (Manchester, NH) in Mar 2021

Interview

The interview process was thorough and inciteful. It was nice to meet every one of the VP's operating the location before reaching negotiation. There were several phases to the hiring process including phone interviews recruitment reps and multiple interviews with different managers.

Interview Questions
  • Why do you want to work at Power?
Viewing 1 - 10 of 507 Interviews