Press Ganey Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Press Ganey Interview Questions

Updated Dec 20, 2017

Senior Manager, FP&A Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Press Ganey (Chicago, IL) in October 2017.

Interview

Applied online, was contacted by recruiter 5 days later to set up phone screen and my availability. I sent my availability but didn't hear back from the recruiter, so sent a follow-up email to confirm the interview scheduling. Had a phone screen a few days later. I showed enthusiasm for the company/position, met all of the requirements, have extensive healthcare background. The recruiter asked me a few questions to gauge where I was in the interview process at other companies, assuming she didn't want another company to beat them to an offer. A week went by and I didn't hear anything. I sent a follow up email to show my interest. A week and a half later I receive a standard rejection email saying they went with another candidate, although the position is still posted on the website.

Interesting that the recruiter showed interest in me, but obviously the hiring manager did not. It shows the recruiter's inability to source for the position and obviously wasted my time.

Interview Questions

• Typical HR questions -- compensation, why I left previous employers, why I'm interested in Press Ganey   Answer Question

Vice President Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in South Bend, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 8 weeks. I interviewed at Press Ganey (South Bend, IN) in October 2017.

Interview

After submitting application on line, I was contacted by recruiter who seemed impressed with my credentials. I moved along through four levels of interviews as well as an online "assessment". Upon completing the assessment, I heard nothing. I sent two emails over the course of 3 weeks to follow up with no reply. Two phone calls also went unanswered. The courtesy of a simple rejection would have been appreciated after investing many hours of time in this process. For a company whose sole purpose is to create a better experience for patients and employees, my experience would indicate they need to look inward.

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in South Bend, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Press Ganey (South Bend, IN).

Interview

This is about the only negative I have w this company. This process was so drawn out and took literally several months to get hired on. Several phone interviews and one in person. These processes may have since changed but it was typical w the interview process. I was greatly disappointed w HR during this process but once hired in they are a great asset and there to help

Interview Questions

• What do you do when things go wrong w a big project you're working on   1 Answer

Negotiation

None, the hiring manager knew how to handle this and took care of this and got me the best offer. Was very pleased w this

Support Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Press Ganey (New York, NY).

Interview

Very professional. Questions asked are not generic and really push you to think of successes and failures in past jobs. Almost an hour of interviewing to get to know each other and see if it's a good fit, both ways.

President Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 7+ weeks. I interviewed at Press Ganey.

Interview

Several interviews and process intense evaluation including CEO, COO, CXO, Regional Management, focused on past experience, connections, management style, ethics, integrity. Intensive process highlighted by review and customer interaction while reviewing background. Enjoyed process and its intensity

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in South Bend, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Press Ganey (South Bend, IN) in January 2016.

Interview

The interview was a panel style interview. You meet with 4-5 managers and they rotate questions. You will meet with several groups and they will ask rapid fire questions. You will be asked the same line of questioning in each session. The interview could be intimidating to some.

Senior Software QA Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Press Ganey (Chicago, IL) in August 2015.

Interview

discussion with three managers two of whom were somewhat technical one was not, one manager asked me a workplace question another initiated a system level technical discussion; the HR recruiter asked several questions over the phone none of which were technical. The longest part of the process was the background check.

Interview Questions

• whose job is software quality?   1 Answer

Advisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5+ months. I interviewed at Press Ganey (Chicago, IL) in August 2015.

Interview

This was the most difficult process I’ve ever been through. I first was interviewed by the hiring manager, then by the director, then by the regional president, then by a group of advisors, then was given a case study to analyze and do a formal presentation to a group of middle managers posing as client executives, then a 3 month orientation with multiple “skills checks”. If you fail, you get a limited chance to try again, but I have seen other advisor new-hires get quickly flushed out of the process.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time that you worked with a key executive to persuade him/her of an approach you were recommending   Answer Question

Managing Engagement Advisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Press Ganey (Charlotte, NC) in April 2015.

Interview

Interviewed with a lot of people who at times asked the same questions. The process was pretty drawn out as I had phone interviews and onsite interviews and a presesntation. However, the overall experience was good.

Senior Product Analyst, Physician Engagement Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Press Ganey (Charlotte, NC) in March 2015.

Interview

I was contacted about a week after applying online to set up a phone interview with the VP for the following week. I spoke with the VP as he told me how great I was and how I had relevant experience for the position. a three months later and still no response to inquiry about the position.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want this position.   1 Answer