QuikTrip Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Oct 14, 2017

2.3

Part Time Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at QuikTrip (Charlotte, NC) in October 2017.

Interview

straight forward like any other interview process for this type position. Respond to certain scenarios. They are very professional and seem to run a very tight schedule. Was a good experience.

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at QuikTrip (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

There was an initial call following a scheduled interview in old peachtree. The first interview was a math test for simple cash handling with the largest bills possible to be as efficient as possible. After, there was a follow up interview with basic questions and later in the week I got a call regarding an offer.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for quiktrip?   1 Answer

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at QuikTrip (Dallas, TX) in September 2017.

Interview

I haven't been on my interview yet .Im looking for helpful interview reviews for my interview. I want to be prepared when I get to my interview

Anonymous Employee in Tempe, AZ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at QuikTrip (Tempe, AZ) in September 2017.

Interview

I applied on a Monday and got a call back the next Monday. They scheduled me for an interview for that Thursday. I checked in, they copied my DL and SS card and well as had me sign off for a background check. And then I waited to take the math test. The test is fairly easy, counting back change correctly and giving the least amount of bills/coins. After that they had me wait to be called back. The interview was fairly standard and to the point. I wasn’t able to tell if I made an impression on the interviewer, his poker face was amazing. I was given two papers, one thanking me for my interview, saying that I would hear back within two weeks, by phone if I was offered a job or by letter if I was not. It also had a coupon for a free drink and said to ask the employees I meet at QT about their job. The other listed two schedules for training and orientation, and AM and a PM. I receieved a phone call the following Wednesday and was offered a job and told that orientation would be on a Monday about two weeks later.

Night Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at QuikTrip (Charlotte, NC) in August 2017.

Interview

I put in the app got called back the same day for an interview that Friday. Got to the interview on time and was given scrap paper and another few forms before being asked to take the math portion of the interview. The math was addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division. There was also three or four word problems. That took about fifteen minutes and then I waited for the interviewer who was a pleasant man. The interview lasted about ten minutes with simple questions about previous work and why I wanted to work with quiktrip. The surprising question was what could we do if you're hired to keep you as an employee.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Marietta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at QuikTrip (Marietta, GA).

Interview

I applied online first day of the week. The following day I was called in for an interview for Friday. QT called me to reschedule for the following Monday. I showed up at the Employment Center where I took a quick math test on the computer. Once i finished the test, I was given a date to return for an interview. I came in on the date of the interview and the interview was no more than 20 mins long. I was handed a paper basically telling me that they would call if interested and would send a letter stating otherwise.

Interview Questions

• What makes you different from other applicants?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at QuikTrip (Atlanta, GA) in July 2017.

Interview

I applied online and was called back a few days later. They scheduled me for the phase 1 of the interview process. I was lead into a room with 6 computers and was told to complete some math problems (subtracting). We got plenty of printer paper and pens, but logged our answers on the computer. I say we because people come in and out often to do this part of the process. First I watched a video about QT, completed the simple math to prove I can be a clerk then confirmed all of my personal information. It took about 45 mins to complete this part of the interview process. The receptionist said she would call me back for phase 2 if I'm needed. This was this morning so I have not heard back (yet!).

Part Time Cashier Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tempe, AZ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at QuikTrip (Tempe, AZ).

Interview

I applied to Quiktrip online. In a week or two, I was called to get an interview. I had to go to the corporate office in Tempe for the interview. I watched a video, and then completed a small math exam. Then, I was interviewed. Overall, it was a pretty easy one-on-one interview and the interviewer gave me a free drink coupon. I thought it went well, but, unfortunately, I got a letter saying that they were "not able to extend an offer of employment" to me at this time.

Interview Questions

• How has previous employment helped you improve yourself?   Answer Question

Clerk Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at QuikTrip.

Interview

They asked me questions about my personality then gave a math test. The questions were more directed about what your personality type was. The math test could be difficult if its not your strong suit. They expect you to be able to count back change without a computer

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at QuikTrip (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

fill out app, receive call in few days to go take math test if you pass the test they schedule an interview and after the interview you are given 14days to hear from them