QuikTrip Interview Questions | Glassdoor

QuikTrip Interview Questions

Updated Oct 6, 2018

2.3

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at QuikTrip (New York, NY) in March 2018.

Interview

First I filled out a application online then they called me the next day to came in for a math test. I guest I passed because the told me to come back that same week for a interview. I had to fill out a stack of papers and it took 1hr 30min to actually get interviewed. I thought it went well I got a cool lady that was easy to talk to I wasn’t nervous at all. She gave me a paper sayin that they would call back to give me orientation info or they would email me telling me I didn’t get the job . They ended up mailing me a letter sayin I didn’t get the job. 😬

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Worth, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at QuikTrip (Fort Worth, TX) in August 2016.

Interview

I applied they sent me a message a week later to schedule the math test then if you pass they call u in for an interview and basically it went downhill from there bc i didn’t get an offer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tempe, AZ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at QuikTrip (Tempe, AZ).

Interview

I applied to Quiktrip online. In a week or two, I was called to get an interview. I had to go to the corporate office in Tempe for the interview. I watched a video, and then completed a small math exam. Then, I was interviewed. Overall, it was a pretty easy one-on-one interview and the interviewer gave me a free drink coupon. I thought it went well, but, unfortunately, I got a letter saying that they were "not able to extend an offer of employment" to me at this time.

Interview Questions

• How has previous employment helped you improve yourself?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Broken Arrow, OK

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at QuikTrip (Broken Arrow, OK) in May 2015.

Interview

First apply online, then should receive a call in a few days about an interview. Once you make it to the interview, they give a simple math test, and then they will take you back for an interview.

Interview Questions

• Will you be able to handle working in an area that is below 32 degrees for an extended period of time.   1 Answer

Assistant Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Euless, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at QuikTrip (Euless, TX) in May 2010.

Interview

After seeing the position advertised on a banner in one of there stores, I filled out an application and took it to their nearest regional facility. It took me 2 weeks to hear back from them, and that was to come in and take a simple math test, as well as a questionnaire that basically asked if you were ok working long hours, including weekends and holidays. Upon completion of that, they called me back the following week to have a one-on-one interview. I was interviewed by a man that couldn't have been any older than 26 or 27, and we started the interview nearly an hour after the scheduled time. It was obvious he was going through the motions, and didn't have a good feel for what one should be looking for in a candidate. How do I know this? Because I have interviewed, and hired, literally hundreds of people in my past business experiences.

Interview Questions

• Are you willing to work long hours, including weekends and holidays?   Answer Question
    • Describe a time when you had to go out of your way to solve a problem with an employee.   Answer Question
    • Describe how you would handle a customer complaint?   Answer Question

Assistant Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at QuikTrip (Atlanta, GA) in April 2014.

Interview

one on one at central location. Can start you in a wide area of Atlanta. but no guarantee of specific location outside of anyplace in metro Atlanta if you expect promotion opportunities.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Marietta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at QuikTrip (Marietta, GA) in October 2013.

Interview

There will be one interview and math test. Then there will be 5 hour training.

Clerk Interview

Interview

First apply online be sure to mention how much of a team player you are, you'll get a call after about 2 weeks, go into tempe to interview, be polite, friendly and OUTGOING and then youll go in for 7 hour orientation class about what qt is and what its about then youll be on your way to training.

Interview Questions

• Name a time you and your team worked together to accomplish a task.   1 Answer

Clerk Interview

Interview

Pretty straight-forward. You apply online or through a paper app, then they call you in for an interview. Although there is a small math test on making change that you have to pass in order to get the actual verbal interview.

Anonymous Employee in Lawrenceville, GA

Application

I interviewed at QuikTrip (Lawrenceville, GA) in July 2010.

Interview

First do an online application, a week or so goes by receive a phone call for a personal interview. At in person interview take a math test, then proceed to your interview. Quick and easy.

Interview Questions

• All questions are typical interview questions. Tell about yourself/ hobbies/Customer service questions/ect   Answer Question