QuikTrip Interview Questions | Glassdoor

QuikTrip Interview Questions

Updated Apr 22, 2018

2.3

Anonymous Employee in Saint Charles, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at QuikTrip (Saint Charles, MO).

Interview

Applied on a Friday got the interview Wednesday. Watched a video and after took a math test and waited to be interviewed. Was asked about past work experience and availability. Interviewer was polite and it was an easy process. Got offered a position the next week.

Part Time Cashier Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at QuikTrip (New York, NY) in March 2018.

Interview

First I filled out a application online then they called me the next day to came in for a math test. I guest I passed because the told me to come back that same week for a interview. I had to fill out a stack of papers and it took 1hr 30min to actually get interviewed. I thought it went well I got a cool lady that was easy to talk to I wasn’t nervous at all. She gave me a paper sayin that they would call back to give me orientation info or they would email me telling me I didn’t get the job . They ended up mailing me a letter sayin I didn’t get the job. 😬

Anonymous Employee in Marietta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at QuikTrip (Marietta, GA) in March 2018.

Interview

Applied Tuesday and got a call Wednesday morning to come in Thursday. Went into the Quiktrip hiring employment center and took a math test. Once math test was completed it says if you passed or didn’t pass. Only about 10 questions about giving change (pretty simple. Just take your time). After you pass the math portion you will either get to schedule a interview for the same day or you will be scheduled for a different day. If you didn’t pass you will be told you can reapply in 30days. I was scheduled for the same day. Waited about an hour to interview. Filled some paperwork out while waiting. Interview was very relaxed. She asked scenario questions about if I was in a situation or have I ever been in a certain situation. It was pretty easy and straight forward. After that I recieved a packet and a coupon for a free drink. She said if my background check and things are clear (which it is) then I am all clear to start the job.

Interview Questions

• How would you deal with an upset customer ?
      What can Quiktrip do to keep you around as an employee ?
      How are you able to deal with stressful situations   Answer Question

Part Time Clerk Interview

Anonymous Employee in Marietta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at QuikTrip (Marietta, GA) in March 2018.

Interview

First they have you watch a video and then you take an easy math test (if you've ever made change at a cash register or understand basic math at beyond a 4th grade level you'll pass), if you pass they have you fill out a form and take you to a face to face interview. I did my interview at their hiring office in Marietta, GA and got a call back 3 days later and got hired (I start tomorrow). They tell you it takes up to 14 days to get a callback though.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work at QT?   1 Answer
    • How would you deal with a difficult customer?   1 Answer
    • What did you learn about QT watching the video?   1 Answer

Picker Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at QuikTrip.

Interview

Easy, quick, just fill out the application form during busy season which is most likely the summer time and you will more than likely hear back soon. At least that's what I did

Part Time Clerk Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lawrenceville, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at QuikTrip (Lawrenceville, GA) in February 2018.

Interview

Once you apply, you will be contacted by the office, asking what location is closest to you for the interview. Then when you go up to the office, you will be asked to take a math test and then you will do your interview.

Anonymous Employee in Lawrenceville, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at QuikTrip (Lawrenceville, GA) in January 2018.

Interview

It's an average process. Once you submit the application, they will contact you within less than a week to schedule your interview location. They will make you take a math test which you will pass if you can add/subtract without a calculator. After the test, you will fill out some papers with your information and turn it in. You will then wait for the person interviewing you to come get you and you talk about you availability and all that good stuff.

Anonymous Employee in Tucson, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at QuikTrip (Tucson, AZ) in December 2017.

Interview

I applied online on Friday and got a call on Monday to come down for a interview on Wednesday, when I got there I took a math test passed it and then after the test I was handed some papers for taxes and a background check, then my interviewer greeted me he was very nice and laid back I thought my interview didn’t go as well as I wanted to because I was stumbling a little bit but I guess he liked it because I got a call a week later with a job offer :)

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at QuikTrip (Charlotte, NC).

Interview

It was quick and simple with basic questions. From me applying to me getting an interview to getting and accepting an offer was very quick. I applied on site at a local store when a rep came out for interested candidates to fill out applications.

Part Time Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tulsa, OK

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at QuikTrip (Tulsa, OK) in November 2017.

Interview

First:
    I did a math test, 2 hours later got called in for an interview. I got there 30 minutes early, and the interviewer was 26 minutes late. By then, I got in and the interview was difficult. He asked me a lot of different questions about my past job and how I'd fit in. I thought I did moderately well, but 2 weeks later, I got a letter saying that I didn't meet their criteria.

Second:
    The second time, they called me in for a math test... And that was it. I never got a call or letter back or even an interview.

Interview Questions

• What are skills you would use from your old job over to Quiktrip?   Answer Question
    • What makes you different from other employees?   Answer Question
    • Any time off within' the next year?   Answer Question
    • What would your previous employer say about your attendance?   1 Answer