QuikTrip Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at QuikTrip

2.3

Store Clerk Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tulsa, OK

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at QuikTrip (Tulsa, OK).

Interview

applied online, received a text a week later to take math test, had interview a week later. The interview was the worst interview of my life. The man interviewing me was extremely rude. He mocked and laughed at all of my answers and acted as if I was stupid. He was completely unprofessional. He refused to shake my hand and didn't give me his name. He kinda acted like one of those people who think women are below them.

Interview Questions

• How far are you willing to travel?   1 Answer
    • how is your availability?   1 Answer
    • how long do you plan on staying at quiktrip?   1 Answer
    • why quiktrip?   1 Answer

Store Clerk Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lawrenceville, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at QuikTrip (Lawrenceville, GA) in April 2020.

Interview

I was called to set up an interview at the Marietta office and scheduled a time and date. Then they called me back asking if I could come to the Lawrenceville office at the same time and on the same date and I said yes. On the day of the interview, I arrived and was given a piece of paper with a code on it and told to go into a room and find a computer to take a math test. Once I finished and passed the math test I was given Work Opportunity Tax Credit questioner to fill and and consent forms for the company to perform a credit and background check. After I completed the paperwork a recruiter came and interviewed me. During the interview the recruiter seemed very dismissive of me and acted like he did not want to be there. The recruiter also acted and behaved like an automaton who is devoid of any emotion. At the end of the interview I was told that it takes a week to for the background check to come back and for him to find a store for me to work at. On April 13, 2020, I received a letter from Quick Trip stating "We want to thank you for your interest in a position with Quick Trip. We appreciate your time spent in the application and interview process. As express during the interview, we visit with many applicants to determine who would best qualify for the desired position (in my opinion this was not expressed very well to me). At this time, we are not able to extend an offer of employment to you. Again, thank you for your interest in Quick Trip." So if you receive a letter in the mail chances are that your were not selected and will not be given an offer of employment. It seems that the company has unreasonable and unrealistic expectations of applicants and employees.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself. Do you have a problem taking out trash or cleaning. How would you handle a customer who was complaining about what someone else did ect.   Answer Question

Part Time Clerk Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at QuikTrip.

Interview

Very simple, begins with a math portion before moving onto the face to face interview. The face to face is mostly just about locations near you and then your basic interview questions.

Part Time Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at QuikTrip (Dallas, TX) in March 2020.

Interview

The interview process went fairly quickly, you just have to be yourself during it and show them you have a personality. Never tell them no when it comes to opportunities moving up.

Clerk Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at QuikTrip.

Interview

Will have to take a math test, as long as you know basic counting, it will be okay. The interview will be one on one with one of the hiring staff, who are looking for outgoing and upbeat people.

Interview Questions

• Name a problem in which you've had to work with a team?   Answer Question

Clerk Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at QuikTrip.

Interview

Take a math test. If you pass you get an interview. During the interview they ask basic questions. After hire you have a training/video day at the main office. Then you have 1-2 weeks of training in store as well as in the kitchen. After training you are still on a 30 day probation period.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work at QuikTrip?   1 Answer

Part-time Clerk Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at QuikTrip (Saint Louis, MO).

Interview

Applied...received call next day...she schedule interview. Went to interview a day later. Came in...took test and the did interview. He asked why I wanted the job and what my availability would be. Told me pretty much then that I got the job and scheduled me for my orientation. Went to orientation on Friday and I start my training on Tues. So it’s a pretty quick process.

Clerk Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at QuikTrip.

Interview

apply online, recieve text or call about interview ( can take days or a week or two if they are interested in you), go to their offices and take a basic math test, if you pass the test you are eligible for an interview.

Anonymous Employee in Mission, KS

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at QuikTrip (Mission, KS) in August 2019.

Interview

You go in for a math test on a computer, if you pass the test you get a time to schedule an interview. You go to the front desk, fill out paperwork and wait for your interview. It was quick and I got a call back in about a week.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for quiktrip? Are you familiar with our company? What experience do you have?   Answer Question

Clerk Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at QuikTrip.

Interview

I was called in for an interview. I came in and answered questions, and they told me they would call me back if I received the job. This was my second time interviewing with them.