QuinStreet Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at QuinStreet

2.9

Sort:

Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at QuinStreet.

Interview

Not as intense as I thought it would have been. Phone interview with recruiter, phone interview with hiring manager and an on-site. Everyone was pretty friendly but it seemed a bit disorganized as to what questions needed to be asked. They sounded like they did not really collaborate before they met with me.

Interview Questions

• Nothing too difficult - they asked the basics of your strengths and weaknesses, what you expect from the company, talked about the previous job I held/   Answer Question

Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Foster City, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at QuinStreet (Foster City, CA) in July 2017.

Interview

First Recruiter called for the basic screen and with in a week, Technical phone interveiw was setup.30 mins phone interview with technical questions and some questions on background and experience

Interview Questions

• 1. difference between set and list, which one is better for delete and insert
      2. Array.size(), what will it return
      3. String a = "abc" , String b = "abc". What will a== b return?
      4. Difference between declaring String a = "abc"and String b = new String(abc)
      5. Difference between stack and heap
      4. what is lazy loading, hibernate, left join, explain plan, how will you tune a query?
      5. Question on hibernate annotations
      6. What do you use Maven for   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Foster City, CA

Application

The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at QuinStreet (Foster City, CA) in May 2008.

Interview

The interview process was a bit tedious. It would have been nice if the process was a little bit quicker.

Strategic Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Foster City, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at QuinStreet (Foster City, CA) in March 2014.

Interview

I applied online and was contacted by one of the recruiters from Quinstreet. After a phone interview I was scheduled to go in person and meet with three people from Quinstreet: the heads of the departments I would be working in and the Hiring Manager. For the most part all interviewers did not seem interested in being there from the start.

Interview Questions

• The questions are not too difficult. Two of the Interviewers gave a couple of problems to work out, basic math problems all based on CPI, CPC, CPM metrics.   1 Answer

Operations Interview

Anonymous Employee in Foster City, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at QuinStreet (Foster City, CA) in September 2014.

Interview

4 back to back interviews, 30-minutes each with your standard questions. 2 hours sitting was a little rough and they usually bring people out for interviews during the worst time to commute for traffic mine started at 3PM and went to 630PM since some interviews went over.

Web Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Foster City, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at QuinStreet (Foster City, CA) in March 2010.

Interview

Applied thru craigslist. Phone Interview. Technical Phone Interview. Written test thru email. Onsite 3 hours interview. Technical question answer on board.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I didn't negotiate. It was offered as temporary with 25/hr with 40 hr/week. No benefit.

Web Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Foster City, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at QuinStreet (Foster City, CA).

Interview

A telephonic round (20-30 mins) followed by onsite (2-3 hours). Both the rounds covered some of the basic fundamentals of web technologies. Its easy to crack.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

They dont negotiate easily.

Website Editor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Foster City, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at QuinStreet (Foster City, CA) in December 2009.

Interview

A recruiter from the company found me on LinkedIn and asked me if I might be interested in applying. There were 1:1 interviews with five employees, including two by phone. I liked the people who interviewed me for the most part very much. One of the interviewers asked a few questions that were really not appropriate (like, do you know a cheaper database to use than the one we are currently looking at? etc.). I felt too much of the discussion with each interviewer focused on what I would call "free consulting" questions rather than an exploration of my skills and experience and how they match the job qualifications. While I ilked the interviewers and thought they were all very smart, it was also obvious that they needed help. The actual job was somewhat difficult to find out about. It seems like it's a new position and the company is very good at keeping its secrets secret.

Interview Questions

• Do you have any questions for me?   1 Answer

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Foster City, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at QuinStreet (Foster City, CA).

Interview

First I had an interview with the recruiter that lasted about 45 minutes. When I finished the phone interview I was given an excel assignment (complete with problem solving, formulas, critical thinking and analytical thinking). Once I turned in the assignment I was given a phone interview with the hiring manager. From there I was invited to an in person interview where I met with 5 different people. Each person asked me a critical thinking problem (bring a notebook). In total, I was there for about 4 hours.

Interview Questions

• What is the average per outfit of people on an airplane?   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Foster City, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at QuinStreet (Foster City, CA) in June 2012.

Interview

Pre-screen, excel excercises, etc

Interview Questions

• It was mostly digging into your work habits, ticks and all that   1 Answer

Negotiation

Easy!