Quomation Insurance Services Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Quomation Insurance Services Interview Questions

2.6

Technical Support Interview

Anonymous Employee in Midvale, UT

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Quomation Insurance Services (Midvale, UT) in July 2014.

Interview

The interviews was low-stress. I think they just really need customer support reps so they can't really afford a lot of screening. It was just a one-on-one meeting with the Technical Support Manager and he asked very relaxed, get-to-know-you questions.

Interview Questions

• What are your past work experiences? Questions about my background.   Answer Question

PowerManage Programmer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Midvale, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Quomation Insurance Services (Midvale, UT) in February 2014.

Interview

I thought the interview process was a little lengthy. I took a test, then came in for two interviews, and then was offered a position at the company. All in, it took about 2 weeks to get hired. I also had to perform a drug and background check as well as fill out multiple employment documents.

Interview Questions

• What is your greatest weakness or failure?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Very simple, they called me, offered me a position, and I accepted. They sent me an email later with details.

Interview

interview process was fantastic because it was entirely handled by the best employee their, the CTO.

Negotiation

none

Level II Tech Support Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Quomation Insurance Services.

Interview

double interviews - one from the team lead and another from the manager over the department. i think the interview was about 15 minutes and i had both interviews the same week. they let me know the folowing monday that i was hired and i accepted the job the same day.

Interview Questions

• they asked me if i have ever been fired   1 Answer

Database Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Midvale, UT

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Quomation Insurance Services (Midvale, UT) in February 2013.

Interview

Two interviews - one with Head of Programming and the final one with the President of the Company. Technical questions were very straightforward, I had more DBA experience than what they had so that part of it was fine. President of the Company wanted to make sure I would fit in and work well as a team player and asked a few questions regarding how I interact with different personnel.

Interview Questions

• I was be recruited to fix code that was not optimized and was given the scope of how big the project was during the interview process. I was not 100% sure I could do the job as it was a ton of changes. While I was not expecting the "here's what we want you to fix" right off the bat, I liked the approach that "hey we got some issues - but we want you to solve them."   Answer Question

Programmer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orem, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Quomation Insurance Services (Orem, UT) in May 2012.

Interview

One online test, then an interview. They offer you the job within a few days.

Interview Questions

• They're all pretty straight forward. They ask you if you've ever got fired, if you've used drugs. Interview is not technical at all.   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation. It was a 'take it or leave it' kinda thing. pay is not competitive at all though.

Team Lead Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orem, UT

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Quomation Insurance Services (Orem, UT) in January 2012.

Interview

Very quick and informative, got exactly what I needed and was hired in a great time frame.

Interview Questions

• Microsoft Mailing Labels. I had never worked with it before.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Nothing extremely difficult, just simple and easy process.

Territory Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Midvale, UT

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Quomation Insurance Services (Midvale, UT) in November 2011.

Interview

The interview process was a dual interview. 1st with the sales manager and then the president of the company. the main focus was to see if i had experience in selling software as a service They do check your background with a national police report and also conduct a drug test. Very professional. would recommend applying if you like software sales.

Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Quomation Insurance Services (Salt Lake City, UT) in October 2011.

Interview

The sales exec who interviewed me was super nice and extremely knowledgeable about the company. He was very interested in what I did at prior sales job in addition to telling me a lot about the company and how technical the sales were here. He made it very clear this job wasn't for everyone but the ones who worked hard at it were the ones who eventually succeeded.

Interview Questions

• If I have ever been arrested   1 Answer

Negotiation

pretty straight forward. they have a base pay plus tiered commission. the more you sell the more you make.

Applications Programmer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Midvale, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Quomation Insurance Services (Midvale, UT) in August 2011.

Interview

i went through two interviews and a basic entry programming skills exam. The nice thing about the exam was it was before the interviews. Interviews were friendly and informative. Described the type of work that I would be expected to do and the hours expected to be worked.

Also, in the interview I was told while we work in teams, a lot of the code I would be writing would be by myself and then reviewed by a Senior Programmer. I like this method as in prior jobs where I did team programming, that usually meant one person did more work than another.

Interview Questions

• honestly can't remember anything unexpected or difficult. mostly coding stuff   Answer Question