Quotient, Inc. Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Quotient, Inc. Interview Questions

3.2

Anonymous Employee in Columbia, MD

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Quotient, Inc. (Columbia, MD) in November 2016.

Interview

it was pretty straight forward and fast. I received a call on Monday and we set up an interview for the next day and after that technical interview I had a personal interview for the next day after the technical one and in the same day right away after completing my personal interview I received a call from the recruiter with the new steps to follow. it was pretty exciting and faster than others what I had before

Junior Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbia, MD

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Quotient, Inc. (Columbia, MD) in May 2016.

Interview

The process took about two weeks from first contact to hire. The interviewers were sincere and knowledgeable, offering information about possible projects and the work environment. After a brief phone conversation I was asked into the office for an interview with the project manager. I then had an interview with three current developers, each from different backgrounds, who helped describe the position in detail and evaluate whether I would be a good fit for the company. I was contacted by phone the following Monday with an offer.

Interview Questions

• what is the difference between == and === in JavaScript?   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bethesda, MD

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Quotient, Inc. (Bethesda, MD) in October 2015.

Interview

did a phone interview and the recruiter was friendly and responded in a timely fashion, he did get back to me on the phone and via email. He set up a panel interview with government personnel and Quotient Inc employees. It was a very helpful and good experience even though I was not offered a position with the company.

Anonymous Employee in Columbia, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Quotient, Inc. (Columbia, MD) in August 2015.

Interview

I first spoke to the recruiter about the position itself and then about the entire hiring process. This was later followed by an over the phone interview with both the recruiter and a manager that I would be working with and lastly an in-person interview in Columbia, MD. I have to state that the recruiter was very welcoming and made me feel like a part of the team before I was even hired. In addition, the interview process was great because rather than a quiz-like session, I was asked to talk about the information on my resume, my previous job experiences and what I had done on those jobs, what I learned, implemented etc, which could also lead to follow up questions if further information was needed. In a nutshell the interview process was extremely smooth and at no time did I feel uncomfortable.

Capture/Proposal Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbia, MD

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Quotient, Inc. (Columbia, MD) in July 2015.

Interview

Very thorough. It involved a interview, a writing test, homework and a DISC Assessment. I think that Quotient was very smart about the process that they used to hire me.

Interview Questions

• Please write a cover letter that you would include in a proposal. What types of issues have you dealt with in the past and how did you address them? Have you lost proposals, and if so, why?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I received another offer during the interview process with Quotient, so that expedited the process.

Web Developer (Consultant) Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbia, MD

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Quotient, Inc. (Columbia, MD) in May 2015.

Interview

The entire process from initial contact to signing paperwork took two weeks.

I reached out to the company after seeing a very interesting ad. The internal recruiter followed up quickly, our phone conversation was totally straightforward and he was very persuasive.

He set up an on-site interview where I met the team lead/manager and we had more of a discussion than an interview. This was followed by a brief discussion with two developers where they occasionally asked tech questions. The discussions were frank and open, and gave me a very positive view of the development team.

Like many others I get super nervous and sometimes get freeze-brain when being evaluated in an interview. Quotient's approach is an excellent way to conduct an interview and to keep the candidate at ease. I was impressed and grateful that they didn't conduct a "gotcha" interview, and this added to my respect for the individuals and for the company as a whole.

The most amazing part of the experience was that everyone I interacted with did exactly what they said they would do, when they said they would do it. How many companies have that going for them?

Interview Questions

• In PHP how do you pass a variable to a function by reference?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Columbia, MD

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Quotient, Inc. (Columbia, MD) in February 2015.

Interview

I was recently interviewed for a web developer position and was very impressed by the professionalism with which the interview was conducted. I felt very comfortable during the entire process. All three interviewers were helpful and encouraging.

Interview Questions

• In Drupal 7, how can you use $ instead of jQuery to refer to the document, since $ is now deprecated?   Answer Question

Web Developer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Quotient, Inc..

Interview

Quotient doesn't jerk you around too much; other places asked me to come in for second and third interviews, not to mention on-site and off-site skill tests. Quotient was very respectful of my time as a candidate. I submitted examples of my work with my application and they were reviewed during the interview. I met with several managers and developers, all of whom were friendly and welcoming.

Interview Questions

• Honestly, no questions stuck out as being especially difficult or unexpected. Other companies tried to play head games or catch me off guard during the interview but Quotient was very straight-forward and above board.   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Quotient, Inc..

Interview

No tricky questions. They know the type of candidate they looking for. very straightforward questions about C & A Accreditation, SOX etc.. Unlike other jobs I've interviewed for.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Precise and awesome

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Quotient, Inc. in October 2014.

Interview

Quotient found me and sent out a very positive email that peaked my curiosity to place the call. I first met with the individual who contacted me. She was well prepared in terms of knowing my background and explaining the nature of what the company needed. There was not formalized list of questions, just an honest back-and forth discussion. She informed me while I was there that the next step would be a meeting with the company president. That was arranged within a week's time. The President engaged with me in a conversation that also had an informal tone. He asked good questions about experience but also was clearly gauging my personality to see if I was a good fit for the team. His responses to my questions were clear and honest.

I had particular needs regarding when I could start full time and how I might be able to help in the interim. The company was very cooperative in working with me to meet my scheduling needs. They were always quick to respond to questions and provide me with tools to get started.

Interview Questions

• I did not find any of the questions to be difficult or unexpected.   Answer Question