Rackspace Technology Interview Questions

Updated Jun 12, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 611 of over 611 interviews

Recruiter19%
3.2
HardAverageEasy

Rackspace Technology

Application

I interviewed at Rackspace Technology

Interview

There are companies I would take a pass on submitting an application to. This is one of those. When you’re qualifications exceeds the job listing yet you keep getting rejected by the system. Don’t waste your time on ignorance….

Interview Questions
  • The usual EEoC garbage HR people hide behind these days.
    Answer Question

Rackspace Technology

Application

I interviewed at Rackspace Technology

Interview

I got the opportunity through an external recruiter. Interview process as such was fine but the company HR was unprofessional to an extent. I was shortlisted and HR lied after sometime that she called me even though she never did. HR didn't even bother to drop email in case they tried contacting by phone and got no response.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

The latest conversations about Tech

60 Comments

Tech

238.7K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/technology/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.com&utm_campaign=Interviews&utm_content=Industry-content-integrated-Interviews&utm_term=Rackspace Technology~11783
Join the conversation on

Rackspace Technology

Application

I interviewed at Rackspace Technology

Interview

interview was really cool and good behaviour in treating fresher compared to other Indian based MNC two rounds of technical with manager and team lead and hr round and.......................................................................................................................................... interviewer made me so comfortable in asking questions

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Rackspace Technology

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Rackspace Technology

Interview

Had a phone screening with one of their in-house recruiters to discuss the role and the company in a little more detail and then to give them a brief overview of my experience. It was pleasant enough but what was disappointing was the recruiter told me they’d provide an update at the end of the week. I didn’t hear back so followed up the next week to enquire. Nearly 2 more weeks later and I get an impersonal generic email saying they are proceeding with other candidates. I take no issue with not being shortlisted to progress through to the next interview stage but what I do take issue with is the manner in which they keep people hanging on. I realise there are sometimes many candidates to manage for any given role. However, I gave up my time for this phone screening which included preparation and research. You should update people when you say you will. Please learn to show some courtesy and professionalism during every stage of your recruitment process. Searching for a new role is stressful for many people and being “ghosted” or left with no response for over 2 weeks since the event doesn’t serve anybody in the process.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Rackspace Technology

Application

I interviewed at Rackspace Technology

Interview

The entire interview was on zoom and it was technical, this was to ensure you understand the basic of web interaction, scripting and cloud technology. Length of interview is average.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Rackspace Technology

Application

I interviewed at Rackspace Technology

Interview

Basic cloud technology questions and take home IaC test with terraform or cloud formation. Basic three tier application stack and it's various components for high availability and distribution. Also questions on the OSI model.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Rackspace Technology

Application

I interviewed at Rackspace Technology

Interview

Protracted process. Was asked to prepare a 'mock presentation' for three execs. CEO CTO and CFO. Only two showed up for the call. Promised an update within 4 business days. No response after 8 business days. Chased and got a standard rejection email as a response to my chase. Not for me.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Rackspace Technology

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Rackspace Technology

Interview

Pre-interview process: To apply for the position you had to provide your age information. If you are an older candidate the chances are you'll be passed on. I did not get an interview, because I disclosed how "old" I am and obviously was not considered.

Interview Questions
  • How old are you? What is your ethnic race? ( no option to decline)
1 person found this interview helpful

Rackspace Technology

Application

I interviewed at Rackspace Technology

Interview

I went through five rounds of interviews with Rackspace more out of curiosity than anything else. Seeing as how the company’s troubles in recent years: 10% layoffs, offshoring, and lagging stock price I wanted to see what led to Rackspace’s decline. Interviewing with nine people was a red flag but my curiosity got the best of me. It was easy to see an interview or two in that the company was fishing for new ideas. With each new marketer, I met via Zoom I could see how Rackspace fell into the position it’s now. The marketing team was siloed, detached, and resting on the laurels of a Rackspace gone by. Most of them had never had a professional life outside of marketing. The cloud market is leaving Rackspace behind as their marketing team holds on tightly to 5-10 year old strategies. Besides, who in their right mind can spare nine employees to interview candidates?

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Rackspace Technology

Application

I interviewed at Rackspace Technology

Interview

The interview was smooth since due to covid its virtual interview . The questions was related to process only. Other than that they just check your technical skills ,That's all.

Interview Questions
  • What is WAF? and Load balancer?
Viewing 1 - 10 of 611 Interviews

Rackspace Technology Interviews FAQs

Glassdoor users rated their interview experience at Rackspace Technology as 60.0% positive with a difficulty rating score of 3.23 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty). Candidates interviewing for Linux Systems Administrator and Linux Systems Administrator II rated their interviews as the hardest, whereas interviews for Windows Systems Administrator II and Software Developer roles were rated as the easiest.

The hiring process at Rackspace Technology takes an average of 23 days when considering 571 user submitted interviews across all job titles. Candidates applying for Windows Systems Administrator II had the quickest hiring process (on average 13 days), whereas Software Developer roles had the slowest hiring process (on average 22 days).

Common stages of the interview process at Rackspace Technology according to 571 Glassdoor interviews include:

Phone Interview: 27.34%