Ralphs Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1.6

Sort:

Assistant Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Compton, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Ralphs (Compton, CA) in June 2015.

Interview

Interview process was extensive, had a Red Robin style interview. Four rooms with 3-4 people in each room, little nerve racking. I’ve been with the company for 12 years so the faces were familiar faces. Each person on the panel asked 1-2 questions,

Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bloomington, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Ralphs (Bloomington, MN) in January 2016.

Interview

Very relaxed, asked basic interview questions like 3 good qualities about yourself and your greatness weakness and also asked why I wanted to work for their company. I was a bit nervous because the brand is very popular and that kind of intimidated me a little.

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ralphs.

Interview

It was easy, friendly. Was looking forward to working there but never heard back. Better luck next time. Keep trying you have nothing to lose. Just keep applying over and over again.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Ralphs (Atlanta, GA) in July 2015.

Interview

I applied online and filled out a basic application. Then I waited for a call and came in for the interview. The process took around two weeks between the call and the actual interview.

Interview Questions

• What is your available schedule   1 Answer

Cashier Interview

Interview

Wasn't the best. Felt rushed and people weren't listening but what did I expect? Nice age and ethnicity range, close to home. Store could use help. Not the right fit for me

Cashier Interview

Interview

I applied online and never got a call back. I went into the store but the hiring manager was never in.

Interview Questions

• I talked to some of the employees while there, they said they barely ask any questions. Just your availability.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Ralphs (San Diego, CA) in July 2012.

Interview

The interview was easy. The hiring manager asked your typical questions like what customer service means to you and what would you do to provide it. He also asked a little bit about my background such as my education (where i went to school).

I was hired for the job but I didn't take it. Had a better offer (higher starting salary and more benefits) from somewhere else.

Better starting salary somewhere else

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Ralphs (Chicago, IL) in July 2010.

Interview

Understanding manager. Asks why you left your last job and very understanding.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No..no negotiation. The pay is what it is. Whether you have years of experience/degrees or not!

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 12+ months. I interviewed at Ralphs (Los Angeles, CA) in January 2011.

Interview

You sit down with admin and hiring manager
    You are ask a series of questions and take a drug test. Make sure to arrive on time if you're serious about the job.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for the company?   1 Answer

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Ralphs.

Interview

Moved from across the country and was told I could "just transfer". Not true. Took 6 months of interviewing (With a STELLAR letter of recommendation from my GM). Had to start out as a bagger at lower pay the I left. In order to be a cashier you HAVE to work in a department you arent interested in, like it or not and even them there is no guarantee.

Interview Questions

• Did you know we dont HAVE to hire you just because you worked at another store?   Answer Question