Ralphs Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Ralphs Interview Questions

Updated May 26, 2017

1.6

Anonymous Employee in Torrance, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Ralphs (Torrance, CA).

Interview

I went to a job fair and was asked a couple of simple questions like why do you want to work here and what is good customer service to you? About five days later I got a call back to take a drug test and was hired on the spot.

Anonymous Employee in Los Osos, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ralphs (Los Osos, CA).

Interview

I was not interviewed. I was only asked for my information and then was given a drug test. I wasn't sure if I was actually hired, I was confused because I wasn't asked any questions, until I was handed a uniform.

Bakery Clerk Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ralphs (San Diego, CA) in April 2017.

Interview

Got emailed for an immediate opening and called number provided for an Over-the-phone interview. Was asked two questions about customer service and then scheduled an in-person interview 2 days later. Showed up to the store to only be told that there is no interviews scheduled and the person that was supposed to interview me, no longer worked there. Was then told that the company that emails opening and does over-the-phone interviews are not the same company as Ralph's. I was offered to be interviewed the next day by someone else.

Interview Questions

• Q: What is good customer service?
      Q: How do you deal with diffi
      Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Mission Viejo, CA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Ralphs (Mission Viejo, CA).

Interview

Walk in, wait for the front end manager to be available. Leads you to the office or the break room and asks basic interview questions. If you are liked, takes a cotton swab before you leave to submit for a drug test, will get back to you on job offer.

Interview Questions

• What hours are you willing to work?   1 Answer

Courtesy Clerk/Bagger Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Ralphs (Los Angeles, CA) in January 2017.

Interview

Met in person. Very comfortable with interview. Felt I needed more preparation for next interview. Glass door is very helpful showing me available jobs. I feel I need to practice interviewing skills more with greater confidence.

Anonymous Employee in Hawthorne, CA

Application

The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Ralphs (Hawthorne, CA) in November 2016.

Interview

I applied online and got a call around 2 days later. The call was 8 minutes. Pretty long for a phone interview. I got an in-person interview that was scheduled for 2 days later. The interview was RUSHED & only literally 4 minutes at the most but seeing as though the phone interview was pretty long, I still see a future at Ralph's. They also said that they would get back to me in 2 business days and my interview was on a Saturday it is now Monday so I am still waiting patiently!

Produce Clerk Interview

Anonymous Employee in Santa Clarita, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Ralphs (Santa Clarita, CA).

Interview

There so desperate that i just did a drug test and signed my hiring papers. Plus it helped that i knew a current employee. Its all about who you know

Interview Questions

• Have you ever had a job before   1 Answer

Negotiation

Thr hiring manager was very nice and respectful towards me

General Merchandise Clerk Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in La Jolla, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Ralphs (La Jolla, CA).

Interview

Asked me to introduce myself. Asked if I was willing to work night shifts and when I could start. He seemed really in need of overnight workers so the interview was really short

Service Deli Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Ralphs in August 2016.

Interview

I applied online. It was simple and it took about 1-2 weeks to get a call back. They asked me a few questions over the phone and scheduled an interview at the store.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiations. I was told I'd be getting paid 10.75 and I accepted.

Bakery Clerk Interview

Anonymous Employee in Costa Mesa, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Ralphs (Costa Mesa, CA) in August 2016.

Interview

I applied online and got a call about a week later. The manager asked me some basic questions on the phone, like "How would you handle an angry customer?" and "What does customer service mean to you?". They told me to come for an interview, so I came in a few days later, and the interview was pretty fast and easy. Afterwards, the manager told me he'll think about hiring me. And so I waited for the response. Unfortunately, I have received an email which said that they will peruse the job to someone else.

Interview Questions

• How would you rate your happiness, on a scale of 1 to 10? Answer honestly.   1 Answer