Raven Software Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews for Top Jobs at Raven Software

Sort:

Sound Designer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Madison, WI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Raven Software (Madison, WI) in May 2015.

Interview

The audio department of Raven is interested in talent and creativity. Your portfolio will be analyzed thoroughly. If they like what they hear, you are past the most difficult part of the interview process.
    After resume is submitted, call from audio director to gauge interest.
    Recruiter sets up culture interview via video through Thrive program to ensure culture fit and ask general questions that have no right or wrong answer.
    Quick phone call with audio team regarding portfolio items, previous work, and experience.
    Fly out to onsite interview with audio team + lunch.
    Tour Madison on trip.

Interview Questions

• What could you have done better on your portfolio?
      What implementation and scripting skills do you have?
      How familiar are you with the Call of Duty brand?
      Do you understand the different focuses of single player audio versus multiplayer audio?
      What DAW do you use?
      What is your sound design process?
      What mixing experience do you have?
      Are you willing to learn how to script?   Answer Question

Quality Assurance Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Raven Software.

Interview

Applied online, got an email one week later for an in-person interview.
    Came in and had interview based on employee recommendation. I was interviewed by 4 people in their QA senior lead dept.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Raven Software in March 2015.

Interview

Conference style phone interview with Lead and Senior Artists. Went through portfolio work, recent employers, hypothetical work scenarios, and my work ethic and process. All in all it, lasted about an hour, they were very thorough with the whole interview.

Interview Questions

• What is your process when it comes to getting work done efficiently, while maintaining a high quality?   Answer Question