Renters Warehouse Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Renters Warehouse

1.9

Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Plano, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Renters Warehouse (Plano, TX) in December 2015.

Interview

They hire anyone! Even criminals. So if you like to steal and go to jail a few times for drugs then you should work there. Its a perfect job for someone who just got out to the pen!

Interview Questions

• When can you start to work.   1 Answer

Leasing Agent Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Renters Warehouse.

Interview

Adequate, typical turnaround in the Minnesota market for most bigger companies...within about 2 weeks. Interviewed with business owner and CEO. The response and 'customer experience' was rather lackluster. Thank you letters and follow-ups were very slow to be responded to (if at all). When called, there was never a definite answer to the status of the application/hiring process.

Interview Questions

• Standard Questions, nothing special. Considering the marketing efforts, I imagined something....different. The culture is typical sales and non-personable. Overall, great learning experience for me to realize it was not for me in the end.   Answer Question

Leasing Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Renters Warehouse (Houston, TX) in July 2015.

Interview

The interview process is first that you'd apply, we'd see if you followed instructions listed in the posting. If so, we'll invite you to the office to do the interview. It is a group interview with managers who take turns asking random questions. Then you have the opportunity to ask questions. Once the interviewees leave, we see who follows the instructions we gave in the interview and then of those that do follow instructions, and we liked their interview, we'll request they begin training with us to get started.

Interview Questions

• Explain how to do something you're familiar with so I can go do it for myself.   1 Answer

Real Estate Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Renters Warehouse (Washington, DC) in June 2019.

Interview

Quick, professional, to the point. Phone interview 1st, then in person with 2 management staff. Very easy process. Very informative. Gave a lot of details on expectations/procedures. Appreciated the transparency.

Interview Questions

• What do I enjoy most about real estate?   1 Answer

Real Estate Agent Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Renters Warehouse.

Interview

It was very casual and overall a good experience. We talked about my experience in the field, which wasn't any. He talked about the changes that were expected to come and asked what I would bring to the team as an agent.

Executive Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minnetonka, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Renters Warehouse (Minnetonka, MN) in October 2013.

Interview

Sent resume electronically and received an email inviting me to call them to set up an interview. Interviewed with the owner and president together. Was provided with their contact information, as well as an office manager's contact information and told I could check in to see where the process was at within a day or two. Sent thank you notes, checked in via telephone and email with the office manager and received absolutely no response - not even a "thank you but we've filled the position with an applicant we felt better suited the needs of the position". The process was odd, and somewhat unprofessional, but the lack of response in an operation where communication is key made me confident that I would be happier elsewhere.

Customer Service Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Eden Prairie, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Renters Warehouse (Eden Prairie, MN) in October 2018.

Interview

Applied on Indeed, was emailed 3 days later to schedule a phone interview, completed my phone interview and was offered an in-person, was interview by 3 employees; the hiring manger and the two supervisors, very professional and non intimidating then I was offered a second interview with a new set of interviewers with the same process. Now I’m waiting on a response on if I was offered the position.

Office Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tukwila, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Renters Warehouse (Tukwila, WA) in November 2015.

Interview

It was a 2 step interview process. I did a phone interview since the Regional vice president wasn't in town yet and the office wasn't open at this time. This was on a Saturday. We then scheduled a face to face interview for Tuesday evening. It was a very enjoyable experience overall and it felt more like a conversation then an interview.

Interview Questions

• How many people have you managed before?   1 Answer

Rent Advisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Renters Warehouse (Austin, TX) in September 2018.

Interview

Interview was pretty casual. Just went over my resume and how renters warehouse operates. General questions, interviewer was pretty casual and the office was a ghost town. Not a large office at all.

Executive Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Renters Warehouse (New York, NY).

Interview

I had two interviews for this position. They were intense but necessary for the position. I did not get the position but it was still a good interview. I felt like it strengthened my interview skills.

Interview Questions

• Do you feel you would fit into the Renters Warehouse Code of Ethics and company attitude?   Answer Question